Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor (4459 Views)

Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Ladies, Can You Keep Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend Even If He Wunt Marry You? / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r wrong.. Just like some men wants baby mamas, some ladies does want single mother life too

Are U a single mother? Or is that what you want? Which ladies U know want this?
U or them must be mad.
Is no woman's dream to bring a child up with one parent n no woman wants to be alone
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

I have met a lot of women who prefers to be a single mother.

Incase you don't know na me talk

If that is so tell me the benefits of being a single mother(for both mother and the child)
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Mrscarter:

What sane woman wants a man to get her pregnant n be left on their own to raise a child? If things didn't work out for some reason/s n they split it don't mean the woman wanted things to turn out that way.
Sometimes the woman has no choice n the man gives her belle n leaves her, sometimes callously undecided
But also some women can drive their man away too.
But no woman really wants to raise a child alone.
I have a friend who's man went out like on any other day to do stuff n one day she was halfway thru pregnancy n he just never came back n I saw her go thru that heartbreak aswell as pregnancy, labour n raising a child alone n no girl would envy that.
Wat woman doesn't want a beautiful family, a father for her children and a good husband?

Toto dike... Tiwa Savage etc
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Some ladies wants to be single mother...

Dey don't need a man to be bossing them around

They have money to take care of their kids for life

It takes more than money to raise a child.
Wat right has a woman got to deny her child a father? And even deny the father his child? Is better for the child to have both parents around.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

U don't no anything bro.. The world has changed..

Ladies opt to be single mothers now

So wat if the world has changed. Some things will always remain the same.
Having a child changes everything for a woman. Especially if a single mother.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Just cos they got money dnt mean they enjoy raising a child without the father.
It's better for the child to have both parents in their life.
Even were they happy to raise the child alone don't let those kind of people inspire you to do the same. Ppl like Tiwa savage dnt have an ordinary every day life. They have ALOT of money and access to things normal everyday ppl don't. And they're famous n attractive so will have no trouble finding a man willing to take on another man's child and their lives are so different they won't have time to be lonely.
Nannies probably do most stuff for their child therefore they miss out on important stages in the child's life and quality time and it's just a whole different situation in so many ways than if an ordinary person (non famous) was to be a single mother.
I know I would prefer to have a proper family for myself and my child

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mrscarter:

If that is so tell me the benefits of being a single mother(for both mother and the child)

I should be asking you na. Ain't you a lady? cheesy

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 4:06am On Oct 09, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

I should be asking you na. Ain't you a lady? cheesy

I was Asking the op y she thinks this way
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Mrscarter:

I was Asking the op y she thinks this way

Who told u dt I am a she??
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Who told u dt I am a she??

Well U got f for female next to Ur name so assumed so.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Mrscarter post=94755890]

Well U got f for female next to Ur name so assumed so.[/QUOTE]

RULE NO 5, NEVER ASSUME
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=94756001][/quote]

undecided true be that tho
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Mrscarter:

undecided true be that tho

I get dick.. Dear.. U Wana see it
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

I get dick.. Dear.. U Wana see it

Na thanks am gud. I believe you smiley
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by lymelyte(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Mrscarter:

Just cos they got money dnt mean they enjoy raising a child without the father.
It's better for the child to have both parents in their life.
Even were they happy to raise the child alone don't let those kind of people inspire you to do the same. Ppl like Tiwa savage dnt have an ordinary every day life. They have ALOT of money and access to things normal everyday ppl don't. And they're famous n attractive so will have no trouble finding a man willing to take on another man's child and their lives are so different they won't have time to be lonely.
Nannies probably do most stuff for their child therefore they miss out on important stages in the child's life and quality time and it's just a whole different situation in so many ways than if an ordinary person (non famous) was to be a single mother.
I know I would prefer to have a proper family for myself and my child
even the child at some point will start asking questions from the mother when he goes to sch or out.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2020
lymelyte:
even the child at some point will start asking questions from the mother when he goes to sch or out.

Yeah true. Ion think it's fair on the child missing out on a father.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 10, 2020
debbydams:
dats a lie.. Every lady wants a happy � nd everlasting home.. It might not work out due to some misunderstanding.. No woman � want to b a single mother..
Don't generate you're not every woman.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Freezby2020: 5:04am On Oct 10, 2020
How u are so wrong, there tons and tons of them (ladies), out there that never ever want to settle under a man, but just to bear kid(s) of their own.
And move on, they are the types that champion feminism, They have little or no believe in the institution called MARRIAGE, they are out to confuse the simple minded among those women that are happily married but might be going through one up or down in marriage to abandon their matrimonal home for false FREEDOM.

They are very terrible.

debbydams:
dats a lie.. Every lady wants a happy � nd everlasting home.. It might not work out due to some misunderstanding.. No woman � want to b a single mother..
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Aboks(m): 5:44am On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by RioCarputo(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2020
you have explained the apt truth up there. but many guys still prefer all those so called slay queen as wives oh.

even me when I come across those slay queens especially the ones with heavy makeups and outlandish dressing style, they don't appeal to me.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by BabbanBura(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Mrscarter:

What sane woman wants a man to get her pregnant n be left on their own to raise a child? If things didn't work out for some reason/s n they split it don't mean the woman wanted things to turn out that way.
Sometimes the woman has no choice n the man gives her belle n leaves her, sometimes callously undecided
But also some women can drive their man away too.
But no woman really wants to raise a child alone.
I have a friend who's man went out like on any other day to do stuff n one day she was halfway thru pregnancy n he just never came back n I saw her go thru that heartbreak aswell as pregnancy, labour n raising a child alone n no girl would envy that.
Wat woman doesn't want a beautiful family, a father for her children and a good husband?

The world is evolving and many women are heading in that direction, especially rhe lesbians. It is true that it is tough bringing up a child by any single parent no matter rhe wealth of that parent, but how the homos gonna have their babies?

Secondly, feminism is on the rise, and the die hard fans and feminists (bitter women) won't have anything to do with being a man's subject, therefore they opt out for single parenthood, not quite understanding all that is involved untill they delved right inside
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2020
BabbanBura:

The world is evolving and many women are heading in that direction, especially rhe lesbians. It is true that it is tough bringing up a child by any single parent no matter rhe wealth of that parent, but how the homos gonna have their babies?

Secondly, feminism is on the rise, and the die hard fans and feminists (bitter women) won't have anything to do with being a man's subject, therefore they opt out for single parenthood, not quite understanding all that is involved untill they delved right inside

True.
But U don't gotta be a man's subject in marriage and having children. U just gotta find the right person so U have a happy Marriage n raise Ur kids in a happy home.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Mrscarter:

True.
But U don't gotta be a man's subject in marriage and having children. U just gotta find the right person so U have a happy Marriage n raise Ur kids in a happy home.

Ur sense is coming back now grin grin grin
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by 99thEnemy(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
Guys, men, alphas, simps...
Pls marry a woman.

Don't marry a sperm donor .. Don't marry a slay queen...

A WOMAN (WIFE)
A woman will refer u as a father, daddy, lover, friend.. She wants to live her best part of her life with you and ur kids.. She loved you from the start and always loved u.. Your kids make her remember you and she will never do anything that will tarnish the relationship or break the family...

Example of women
Omotola jolade, joke silva and Co..

A SPERM Donor (Ladies with no intention to marry, they just use to make kids)

A sperm donor will dump you after having kids.. She doesn't have plan to stay married for life.. Marriage is not her thing, she only needs a baby(ies). She need an offspring and the only way she can get it is to deceive you into marriage and after giving her kids, she will dump u for no explanation... If she doesn't dump you, she will start behaving wayward so dt u can dump her...
She is originally set out to be a single mother..

Example of sperm donors

Tiwa Savage, Tonto dike and so

Watchword: Avoid sperm donors... Those ladies will ruin you, they don't care.. They never cared

DJ Cuppy..... Please I want to donate sperm grin grin grin
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ur sense is coming back now grin grin grin

Na I get sense all along grin
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by GreatMage: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2020
I still strongly believe the ideology called "FEMINISM" was created by the devil.after centuries of contemplation to bring division in the home...

I might be wrong tho
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Freezby2020:
How u are so wrong, there tons and tons of them (ladies), out there that never ever want to settle under a man, but just to bear kid(s) of their own.
And move on, they are the types that champion feminism, They have little or no believe in the institution called MARRIAGE, they are out to confuse the simple minded among those women that are happily married but might be going through one up or down in marriage to abandon their matrimonal home for false FREEDOM.

They are very terrible.

It is well
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Malanius(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
I honestly do not see any problem with some lady coming after my sperms. If she wants kids then she can have them for as long as she can take care of them. Women who do not like marriages are usually independent women and it is best to let them go.
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Kelerana(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
I honestly do not see any problem with this because any woman tha usesa man just so that she can get kid and then go away with the kids is just doing the man a favour because the guy doesn't have to take care of the kids. Marriage is not everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / What's It Like Dating A Nigerian Girl / Is Love Still Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.