Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129272 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by AfroKnight: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Palema007:
Hi... I'm good, you?

I’m good too.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Hahahaah, I saw it, their low budget Ebuka

Na real low budget lmao
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by olu77(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Oh look at another one, no wonder Nigeria is a shíthole with dumb people

People like you who like to look down on other people are exactly the problem of Nigeria. You don't get to decide how other people live their lives. We are all here to learn and I just don't see why you will hate a girl because she is passionate about delivering information to other people.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by davidque007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
wow! she got a picanto lol!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.