Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129295 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ekeletu: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=FILEBE post=94746885][/quote]

The girl ehn.. She keep shoving big brother into our throats. she brought big brother naija, then brought big brother canada now it's big brother cameroon. Who knows what next she's bringing to shove inside our throat.

And the mods, whatever this girl post they push it to fp. 95% of this girl's posts comes to front page.

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
When next audition begins please inform me. Thanks.

Inform you to do what? Na who put am for head go know na. Shebi you know all there is to know about Bog brother. I would have loved to show you how big brother ruined a relationship of a girl who has nothing meaningful to talk about other than BBN.

Even the organizers are there for money. It's business . They don't even care
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Your're 100% correct
I'm a blogger, and I know how beneficial BBNaija has been to me

It could have been anything , any show, any event .
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.
u mean naija is an one-eyed man in the village of the blinds
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
This one is more like small or little brother Cameroon
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerians are more good looking

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Jbleenk: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
I’m sorry but the first couple pics are all shades of filth.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Starzo: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blood of god!...this one na ojuju calabar
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by davididenyi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ashawo girls are even everywhere,I thought ,there are only here in Nigeria ooo
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Pigmy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.

e go make sense if laycon marry am�
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
That guy on “Agbada” was the Host, I guess.

Low budget Ebuka.

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Starzo: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
I think he likes you
Oh,and you kinda look nice by the way
saaphiere:
The threads you created here show the kind of life you have outside this forum.

Busy life outside my ass.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by stayclearofme: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

Say whatever u want,big brother naija is giving Nigerians employment and their daily bread,many of u watch Hollywood movies that add no benefits to your life but u come here and be forming hypocrite......if your family member wins the 85million next year,tell him to return the money

P.S:before you quote me,I am a hardworking guy with ambitions and some cash
What employment?.. lol... cheesy cheesy what is this one saying?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Zarga: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:

It's more valuable than our useless naira.

Over there they can use it to purchase reasonable items unlike here in 9ja where u can hardly buy reasonable thing with 5k
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Starzo: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mtn go run leave them next year
No revenue come out this year grin
majamajic:
Wow

See their ebuka , nice

Don't be surprised , by next year they will come big

7m plus car and Dubai trip is not bad , for beginners , MTN is there
They will shock u guys next year
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gosh, Cameroon girls are sweet in the middle undecided
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Feminist has finally won in camelrun no wonder all the winner were women. If not for laycon naso we for see am for naija too. Men world, world of struggling to satisfy women

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by investordj: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
I agree with your ending note .
Ayo2004:

Many people have made it in life because of big brother....and not just the housemates but the designers,photographers and more other personnel,I know someone that works there and that is what he uses to feed his family,before u start the prostitution propangada,go and attack Hollywood and nollywood actors that are involved,there are some educational stuff intellectuals(like me) learnt from some of the shows and competition but people like u will never recognize that
If u have beef with laycon,goan settle it and stop saying rubbish

Note;if u are arguing or interacting with someone,u don't have to bring tribalism into it,people like you are destroying the country more than the so called big brother u are antagonizing

Thank you
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by VicM6: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Do u have 6.8m in ur acct?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
See as their own ebuka b like ewu cameroun grin grin grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:

It's more valuable than Naira and has always been for long. CFA has always counted in thousand per unit instead of 100 per unit of French Francs. Naira has really depreciated in value if 10 CFA Francs is now equivalent of 7 Naira.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by ggood: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
I thought they are fighting serious war in Cameroon , how come they organized Big brother
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ebuka Don colonise this one
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Mozeiy: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

Many people have made it in life because of big brother....and not just the housemates but the designers,photographers and more other personnel,I know someone that works there and that is what he uses to feed his family,before u start the prostitution propangada,go and attack Hollywood and nollywood actors that are involved,there are some educational stuff intellectuals(like me) learnt from some of the shows and competition but people like u will never recognize that

Note;if u are arguing or interacting with someone,u don't have to bring tribalism into it,people like you are destroying the country more than the so called big brother u are antagonizing

Thank you
Bro great write up,i am an Igbo man and what u said is 100 percent true,individually and even the world at large,tribalism can do us no good.
Thank u bro 4 standing against tribalism.
#NoToTribalism

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Homeboiy:
Na only girls win everything

Cameroon is a poor nation where most people still understand that pussy is just another money-making machine tongue
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:

bro stop it na.... we still get hope small
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

Thank you

Y did BBN not give u employment? Pls what are d educational stuff that intellectuals like u picked up from big brother?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ekeletu:

The girl ehn.. She keep shoving big brother into our throats. she brought big brother naija, then brought big brother canada now it's big brother cameroon. Who knows what next she's bringing to shove inside our throat.

And the mods, whatever this girl post they push it to fp. 95% of this girl's posts comes to front page.
exactly what I have been contemplating to write. I think she may be frolicking with a top mod smiley
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
This Their Big Brother Is Wrecked Of Poverty

By The Way, while Nigerians Were Busy Laughing At Cameroonian big Brother canadian Big Brother Was busy Laughing At Nigerians.

Moral Lesson: Be Humble

Pikin Wey Think Say Him Papa Farm Big Never See other People Farm.

I Can Boldly Tell You That There Is Nothing To Be Proud of In This Country Yet
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

What employment?.. lol... cheesy cheesy what is this one saying?

I would try to explain to you but your name says it all... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.