Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129302 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by bakila: 4:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.
It was about 600, 000 Naira some years back. It is Naira that become less valuable.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by anonimi: 5:05am On Oct 09, 2020

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by rajiedreez: 5:10am On Oct 09, 2020
luv2rolly:
Congratulations to her! But if you convert that money in naira na about N10,500.
Meanwhile the stage arrangements looks like Street party auditions.
why now, the money is almost N7m check before posting abeg

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 5:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.
. what we know in Nigeria is money money, mind you the Cameroonians live a better life than the useless life we live in Nigerian here, with that little money you think shi gat shi will do anything with it and live a normal live than you in Nigeria that can die in the hand of kidnapper hand or SARS!
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by lildush(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Not bad for a start
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:44am On Oct 09, 2020
olu77:

What a bitter guy this Ikillbrokehoes is. This sapphiere girl is one of the most resourceful girl ever. Just look at how he was wasting the girls' precious time. What he doesn't know is how shameless and this makes him look.

This girl is a raw talent and I will find a way to help her achieve her heart desire. Let me know if you are interested in helping a sister become great or greater.
Oh look at another one, no wonder Nigeria is a shíthole with dumb people

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:
be there until buhari finish Nigeria and their currency holds more worth than the naira.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by naija4life247: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Homeboiy:
Na only girls win everything

It's BSC, Big Sister Cameroon.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Jimmyld231: 6:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

Say whatever u want,big brother naija is giving Nigerians employment and their daily bread,many of u watch Hollywood movies that add no benefits to your life but u come here and be forming hypocrite......if your family member wins the 85million next year,tell him to return the money

P.S:before you quote me,I am a hardworking guy with ambitions and some cash
Keep short hard working my foot , your cash useless when ur brain is not working
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by 4four(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:
almost all the countries fall within the west African are just like their big brother (Nigeria )
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by orgylover: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
no fckk?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2020
luv2rolly:
Congratulations to her! But if you convert that money in naira na about N10,500.
Meanwhile the stage arrangements looks like Street party auditions.
You are just embarrassingly displaying your ignorance! Cameroonian CFa is almost equal to Nigerian Naira. 1 Nigerian Naira = 1.45 CFA Franc. That 10,000,000 Million CFA above given to the winner when converted to Nigerian Naira is 6,896,551.70 Million Naira. Google is your friend.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:

Are you just discovering that?

The real problem is that as recently as 1997, N1 was 18 CFA.
In 2020, N1 is only about 1.47CFA.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by LivingTribunal: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

Say whatever u want,big brother naija is giving Nigerians employment and their daily bread,many of u watch Hollywood movies that add no benefits to your life but u come here and be forming hypocrite......if your family member wins the 85million next year,tell him to return the money

MUMU
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2020
This show is more like pageantry to me, are there no men in the house. Why are all the winners women?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

Instead of fighting for randomness argue for fair systems where everyone gets a chance based on hard work and merit. Those who won in the past where are they today? The breadseller who stormed to fame, where is she? Attention is fleeting, fame is short. Iyin Aboyeji who started Andela and Flutterwave, check out the name - just type his name or Flutterwave. This is the type of model my children need. You can do whatever you want with yours.

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

Does watching Netflix give employment?does watching Hollywood movies give employment?i don't know if u read how I said I know someone getting his daily bread from BBN.... please,goan inquire of the tasks they do,they act,sing and even do quiz,I don't know what makes many Nigeria think bbn is the source of their problems...this life is too short,u better change your mentality and enjoy yourself instead of hating upandown

On a final note,your opinion doesnt matter....bbn will sure continue so goan rest or if u are so disturbed,u can start your own charity organization and start dashing people money without looking to make profit

I didn't give an opinion. I don't no where u saw d opinion I gave. I only asked u 2 questions. As an intellectual that u say u are, am surprised that u can't differentiate between a question & an opinion. Unfortunately, instead of answering d questions, u are going a wild goose, a journey to nowhere. Avail yourself another opportunity:

Why did BBN not give u employment? Pls what are d educational stuff that intellectuals like u picked up from big brother?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by mrnelsono(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Cifa na nonsense nah
Check my signature for business
Iconstar:
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by gentle007(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:

Have you also checked what that money can buy and compare it to naira?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by DorianD(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Do you mean all the guys on the house were Simpsons(Ozolites)?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by bolabiyi: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

mumu
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Sulogy2255: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Congrat to her
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by benqo01(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Her toto go sweet die
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by anyiway(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2020
This Congo will be very sweet ooooo

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by slowice(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2020
One guy there is forming ebuka.... Low budget mf
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Was the guy given a certificate of return. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by SpecialNwa: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
chineke umu woke where r u?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by shekoduza: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Cameroonians are very ugly oh..
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by chiefLopes(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na only women go this one... ?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
AfroKnight:
Days of humble beginnings.

Palem a007 how far? You good?
Hi... I'm good, you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back!