Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129275 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
saphiere:
Finalists

I know Cameroonian, their men won't miss to colour their hair and wear one useless suit.

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ayo2004: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
lexy2014:

Y did BBN not give u employment? Pls what are d educational stuff that intellectuals like u picked up from big brother?

Does watching Netflix give employment?does watching Hollywood movies give employment?i don't know if u read how I said I know someone getting his daily bread from BBN.... please,goan inquire of the tasks they do,they act,sing and even do quiz,I don't know what makes many Nigeria think bbn is the source of their problems...this life is too short,u better change your mentality and enjoy yourself instead of hating upandown

On a final note,your opinion doesnt matter....bbn will sure continue so goan rest or if u are so disturbed,u can start your own charity organization and start dashing people money without looking to make profit

3 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by mabeni(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Look at that low budget ebuka
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Francophone African countries and shouty shine shine colors be like 5 and 6.

Color Riot People.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by macho44(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
The Big Brother Cameroon popularly know as BB237 was concluded yesterday and it saw Fonyeh Vanissa Thelma popularly know as Khalifa Vanithel as the winner.

Khalifa Vanithel is a law student, make-up artist/ hair stylist, actress, dancer, video vixen, model and she's now the winner of BB237 Season 1. The show which kicked off on the 2nd of August, 2020, amidst the lock-down with 21 fierce Housemates, ended on the 6th of October, 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9pL3k9jlo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAEXGvhBCj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDFZ8PhHKl/
Talahi, Walahi there is nothing BIG about Cameroun's version of Big Brother. Dem just pack retired and active "OLOSHOS" put for inside one house. If person like LILO or KAISHA ( data hausa nyarinya) enter dia, dem go win am back-to-back grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CphZKJgBpJs
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by AmbassadoR100(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
I really wonder what this world is turning into...
What exactly is this Big brother program meant for?
What is the positive aim?
What are we really promoting?

First class students from Nigerian Universities are looking for job. Graduates are struggling in the society. Non-graduates cannot find help. People of positive impact in the society are not highly recognized. All these people are not recognized and appreciated but rather we waste our resources on worthless things, programs and people who promote negativity.

May God have Mercy on this world especially Nigeria!
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Masterchef(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.

FCFA has always been appreciating against the Naira. FCFA is in fact a more convertible currency than the Naira. FCFA 10m was only N3m a couple of years ago embarassed
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
ladies award
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Last man standing

This guy has two faces. grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
O bread ka ha na enye ya na the 9th pix grin... Forgive my igbo grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by KlausMike(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
This will really be nice to watch! You know, watching people from different cultures cheesy
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

Say whatever u want,big brother naija is giving Nigerians employment and their daily bread,many of u watch Hollywood movies that add no benefits to your life but u come here and be forming hypocrite......if your family member wins the 85million next year,tell him to return the money

[s]P.S:before you quote me,I am a hardworking guy with ambitions and some cash
[/s]

Keep fooling yourself...
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2020
No wonder Naija get pride... See the nonsense they are doing. Like covenant hostel. Agggggh Nigerian own try o
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by bizhop01: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

Say whatever u want,big brother naija is giving Nigerians employment and their daily bread,many of u watch Hollywood movies that add no benefits to your life but u come here and be forming hypocrite......if your family member wins the 85million next year,tell him to return the money

P.S:before you quote me,I am a hardworking guy with ambitions and some cash
Hardworking guy with ambition indeed.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by alexola20(m): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by James4bright(m): 12:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.

And then they say Nigeria is the worst African country. Hahahaha.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by James4bright(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

Many people have made it in life because of big brother....and not just the housemates but the designers,photographers and more other personnel,I know someone that works there and that is what he uses to feed his family,before u start the prostitution propangada,go and attack Hollywood and nollywood actors that are involved,there are some educational stuff intellectuals(like me) learnt from some of the shows and competition but people like u will never recognize that
If u have beef with laycon,goan settle it and stop saying rubbish

Note;if u are arguing or interacting with someone,u don't have to bring tribalism into it,people like you are destroying the country more than the so called big brother u are antagonizing

Thank you

You spoke well. Don't mind the bigot.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by James4bright(m): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2020
HeadShot:

BBN gives Nigerians employment and daily bread??
Is laycon Nigerians?
Wtf

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
I mean you gave us MURIc and Buhari

I'm an igbo guy but I must applaud you for showing so much stupidity and hatred in one post.

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

P.S:before you quote me,I am a hardworking guy with ambitions and some cash
Nollywood is better then BBNaija, storyline and lesson learned at the end of part1 & 2.

If BBnaija is just about money then no point staying awake to see who remove cloth during the midnight, the 85million should share among the participates. End of show.

Or better still enter one market share the 85million among the youth. Somebody is already a millionaire and employed.

BBNaija needs to add information, eductive style of it and retain a legacy.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Ekeletu:
O girl it seem u are obsess with this big brother tin. give up! It won't help you.

Eleketu the world wide President of Simps! grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by olu77(m): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2020
mithras:

You are very very stupid for saying all these trash on this thread, I swear you are a jobless fool who get orgasm by trolling women on nairaland, the young lady is not the cause of your frustration in life, continue! saaphiere pls don't reply him again he's an attention seeker and he's got the attention he so much craved for, now he can go and mastubate with it peacefully

What a bitter guy this Ikillbrokehoes is. This sapphiere girl is one of the most resourceful girl ever. Just look at how he was wasting the girls' precious time. What he doesn't know is how shameless this makes him look.

This girl is a raw talent and I will find a way to help her achieve her heart desire. Let me know if you are interested in helping a sister become great or greater.

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:
Silly attitude of a nigerian, they've started small, they will grow big and become better next time.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2020
LikeAking:
See their own Ebuka,or Ebukas.
Lol.

NL men dem,we suppose to they import these Cameroonian girls.

what do you think.
They're naturally beautiful, I love that choko skin and some bit of thickness. They're hot and sexy as well. Never knew Cameroonian girls was this sweet.

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by kpajie1: 1:22am On Oct 09, 2020
What and what did u she go home with
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:

what is the difference between crack and broken.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by seguno2: 2:20am On Oct 09, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Hahahaah, I saw it, their low budget Ebuka

Unlike Nigerians that are so rich we have the highest number of children out of school, and we are the extreme poverty capital of the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 2:35am On Oct 09, 2020
All Cameroon girls I don see all re too masculine as eh undecidedanyway I hear say plantain na their food a lots of iron
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:

Any currency useless than the Naira needs deliverance.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Iconstar:
You are ignorant.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by stayclearofme: 3:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

I would try to explain to you but your name says it all... cheesy
You have no explanation to make so stay clear of me. cheesy grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Zipopo(m): 4:51am On Oct 09, 2020
LAYCON can use part of his money to organize

big brother show in Cameron....

This is the fact shocked shocked sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.