Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129270 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
You don't create threads. You only monitor people who create threads. If you weren't jobless you won't have time to be monitoring people who create threads and those who don't. Jobless he-goat. This is my last mention you getting. Ewu.
I really pity the unlucky person that's with you, besides I don't expect anything intelligent from you because you ain't, the few classy ladies I know rarely create threads like a jobless coon, infact they rarely comment. this is to classify a serious girl and an unserious girl, look at you self still using a dead Tecno phone that was released in 2013, you can't be this jobless, even if it's to fry Akara by the road side please do it, you really need a job
don't feel am against you, I'm just helping/advising you, do something positive with Ur time, all these nonsense won't help you
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Take a look at the he-goat I engaged in a chat with. All your threads are about women. A typical Nigerian jobless man. All they think and talk about is women. Go get a life. Nigerian girls are not the reason for your joblessness.
Hahahaha. if Nigerian girls ain't stupid no one will talk about them, these days men are no more pussies, we will put yall broke and jobless girls in the right place.

find something positive doing with Ur time, just get a job, you are not better than those girls frying Akara by the road side, just get a job.
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I really pity the unlucky person that's with you, besides I don't expect anything intelligent from you because you ain't, the few classy ladies I know rarely create threads like a jobless coon, infact they rarely comment. this is to classify a serious girl and an unserious girl, look at you self still using a dead Tecno phone that was released in 2013, you can't be this jobless, even if it's to fry Akara by the road side please do it, you really need a job
don't feel am against you, I'm just helping/advising you, do something positive with Ur time, all these nonsense won't help you
He-goat I use PC.

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
He-goat I use PC.
Oh old fashioned PC I guess

Once you start advising Nigeria girls, they feel that you are against dem or u are an enermy

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Hahahaha. if Nigerian girls ain't stupid no one will talk about them, these days men are no more pussies, we will put yall broke and jobless girls in the right place.

find something positive doing with Ur time, just get a job, you are not better than those girls frying Akara by the road side, just get a job.
If you had a job you won't be creating threads about women. Poor dirty thing who got rejected by any girl he approaches comes here to vent his frustation.
i.diot this is my last reply to you.

That's a PC I'm using. Ewu!

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
If you had a job you won't be creating threads about women. Poor dirty thing who got rejected by any girl he approaches comes here to vent his frustation.

Lolz I can't be poor and dirty, I've never seen poverty in my life unlike you cheesy

do you think girls like u aren't easy to bed? if you talk about the easiest girls to get in Africa, Naija girls are number one, that's just the fact, if not dat I don't like bragging, I would hv created countless threads about girls like u, lolz I don't even think I can even touch u with a short pole, you can never be my type, I don't do local girls cheesy
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

I'm sure u got dat PC from Ur boyfriend, who even dash you money to buy pc

make school resume, so that you won't be jobless like u are here

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

This is a tablet I use too. Broke boy stay off my mentions. I'm not the cause of your frustration.

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

Show us a meaningful thread you've ever created on this forum. I.diot
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Show us a meaningful thread you've ever created on this forum. I.diot
Typical Naija girl, stop insulting me okay?
the last time I checked I don't sleep here like you do, I hv a busy life outside, working everyday to make my cash and pay my bills, if you work and pay Ur bills u won't be here creating unnecessary threads

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
This is a tablet I use too. Broke boy stay off my mentions. I'm not the cause of your frustration.
I'm just here laughing at you, we all know who's the broke one here cheesy
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Typical Naija girl, stop insulting me okay?
the last time I checked I don't sleep here like you do, I hv a busy life outside, working everyday to make my cash and pay my bills, if you work and pay Ur bills u won't be here creating unnecessary threads
The threads you created here show the kind of life you have outside this forum.

Busy life outside my ass.

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
The threads you created here show the kind of life you have outside this forum.

Busy life outside my ass.
U registered August this year and u have more than 100 threads alone compare to mine that isn't up to 5, what are you saying?

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by edoairways: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by mithras(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm just here laughing at you, we all know who's the broke one here cheesy

You are very very stupid for saying all these trash on this thread, I swear you are a jobless fool who get orgasm by trolling women on nairaland, the young lady is not the cause of your frustration in life, continue! saaphiere pls don't reply him again he's an attention seeker and he's got the attention he so much craved for, now he can go and mastubate with it peacefully

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
A stupid fool just quoted me, damn! crawl back into the hole you came out from boy cheesy
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why their women come look like men. See muscles everywhere grin cheesy
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ugaboy: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
felixnkubi:
laycon won 30 million not 19
when u read try to use ur initiative...
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by felixnkubi: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ugaboy:
when u read try to use ur initiative...
which initiative? I don't get you
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't like the show though
Be it in 9ja or outside

But I think 9ja remain the best

#Endsarz first

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by omhor(f): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Na only women dey the show
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Big brother everywhere.
One day feminists will begin to ask why it must be big brother. Why not big sister? grin

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
luv2rolly:
Congratulations to her! But if you convert that money in naira na about N10,500.
Meanwhile the stage arrangements looks like Street party auditions.

You just foolish. Just open mouth wa next time check your exchange rate. That money is close to 7 million naira

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dem get 2 ebukas sef grin grin grin
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by seguno2: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
luv2rolly:
Congratulations to her! But if you convert that money in naira na about N10,500.
Meanwhile the stage arrangements looks like Street party auditions.

CFA 10,000,000 is nearly $18,000.
How did you get N10,500?
Do you know what you are talking about, or you are related to our misinformation minister, LIE Mohammed?

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
SO THEY HAVE THWIE OWN EBUKA TOO? I MEAN THE GUY ON BLACK CAFTAN WITH GOLD EMBROIDERY.

So u see am too �
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
SO THEY HAVE THWIE OWN EBUKA TOO? I MEAN THE GUY ON BLACK CAFTAN WITH GOLD EMBROIDERY.
Hahahaah, I saw it, their low budget Ebuka
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Days of humble beginnings.

Palema007 how far? You good?
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
LikeAking:
NL men dem,we suppose to they import these Cameroonian girls.

You gerrit... I was even thinking kpe I should visit Yaounde for research purposes next year. grin

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by willsonzzy: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
I saw low budget ebuka
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
It is good
They should target more sponsors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV