Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

He Is Giving Cold Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Giving Cold Attitude (3875 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Girlfriend's Attitude Is Giving Me Head Ache. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by wisdomkid: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Most guys shares an innate fear for women, and you're already stating yours. Most boys attitude towards girls who say they have "old male friends" automatically changes because it's closely related to having a hmmmm daddy.

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Oturatetuala(m): 1:24am On Oct 08, 2020
If he's giving you cold attitude, you too give him hot attitude... Simple.
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2020
old male friend?
I am not being critical that u took up a job but then this issue of old male friend..as in ur ex?
u said u have a fiancee and u still connecting with ex
u know how it is in naija
as soon as ur ex knows u have a fiancee and u about to get married he go still wan nack to get a final taste and he might just be using this matter as u being his site supervisor as a reason to get into ur pants
why not just avoid ur exs so as not to put an issue in ur relationship
would u feel ok if ur guy was now meeting his exs as well under the reason of one business deal or the other?
anyway na ur relationship sha cheesy
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Neurotika:

Dude did you read what you typed up there? She agreed to the job offer which I'm sure took like probably 24 hours or more before she resumed there. In between this interval she would have spoken severally with the fiancé but she didn't remember she's gonna start work an "old male friend" gave her. She started the work, she still didn't remember where she was. Until the fiance made a video call to her she now remembered she didn't tell him. That's an enormous load of bulllshit.

It was a deliberate loss of memory.

Women conveniently forget when they know the circumstances are very inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by AdesewaAde(f): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
how can you forget to tell your fiance something like that yet you claim you guys chat frequently,we all know you are lying so just tell us the truth.

MODIFIED-now i have no doubts in my mind that the op is lying.

https://www.nairaland.com/6005431/hes-transparent-me-financially-doesnt
so how has my previous post gotten to do with this ?
I may take any bullshit from you,but I won’t take calling a lair,you are free to just pass if you don’t have anything to say
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by AdesewaAde(f): 5:58am On Oct 08, 2020
lefulefu:
old male friend?
I am not being critical that u took up a job but then this issue of old male friend..as in ur ex?
u said u have a fiancee and u still connecting with ex
u know how it is in naija
as soon as ur ex knows u have a fiancee and u about to get married he go still wan nack to get a final taste and he might just be using this matter as u being his site supervisor as a reason to get into ur pants
why not just avoid ur exs so as not to put an issue in ur relationship
would u feel ok if ur guy was now meeting his exs as well under the reason of one business deal or the other?
anyway na ur relationship sha cheesy

Nope ,not an ex boyfriend
Can’t you have male friends without thinking of sexual benefits in Nigeria?
I’m no more getting you guys
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Nope ,not an ex boyfriend
Can’t you have male friends without thinking of sexual benefits in Nigeria?
I’m no more getting you guys
ok just a normal male friend? i thought it was an ex boyfriend.well just talk with ur man why u need to do the job.I am sane human being he will understand
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by AdesewaAde(f): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2020
lefulefu:
ok just a normal male friend? i thought it was an ex boyfriend.well just talk with ur man why u need to do the job.I am sane human being he will understand
Thank you sir
I really appreciate,but I already stopped the job
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by TheUndercover: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2020
AdesewaAde:
so how has my previous post gotten to do with this ?
I may take any bullshit from you,but I won’t take calling a lair,you are free to just pass if you don’t have anything to say

It proves your story doesn't add up and probably you're trying to hide something.

Don't try to prove you're right. You're very wrong. You just came to post your story here to get validations for your actions because some people might support you and to boost your ego.

You're just being emotional in your writeup so people can believe you. Don't try to emotionally manipulate or blackmail the man. Another person might have done even worse. That's a stupid thing to do. You have to apologise sincerely with words and actions to your man.

I'm not saying you shouldn't work, but forgetting to tell your man that kind of development? That's not acceptable. You should have seek permissions from him before anything. You can't just decide some things on your own. You guys are together for a reason.

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2020
AdesewaAde:

Thank you sir
ok for peace to reign cheesy
either way its all for the best

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Damitism: 6:23am On Oct 08, 2020
White knights plenty for here.
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by IjebuWarrior: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I’m not manipulative ,just that I don’t see any big deal in the job,the location is just a stone throw to my house,even when he called,I was laughing while telling him on phone until he changed everything for me

Keep deceiving urself, we sabi una type grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Why there is nothing wrong to make your own money, I must say that you deliberately decided not to tell him about the new development cos the guy has been turning down ur business financial request for a while now and you think this is the time for you to proof to him that you are not a Leaches neither a parasite.madam pls calm Down.
On a final note,
Pls follow the advice of the first Lady that commended.. Be careful and wary of that ur old freindooooooooooo cos only few men do something for women this days without expecting something in return from them ooooo....pls be reminded that the strongest of all women falls wen they faces a constant temptation and what are those temptations
1.money
2.fake or assurance from men

Solution
Pls be humble and find a way to appeal to him til he wil learn how to be calming down!
AdesewaAde:
My fiancé traveled three weeks ago on a business trip,we do call at least thrice daily and we do chat frequently,two weeks ago I told him I needed an amount of money to settle one particular bill that I never planned for earlier,he said he is going to send the money by this month ending.
Last week,I was strolling down the street when I kissmet my old time male friend,we exchanged pleasantries and after much discussion he told me he needed someone who can help him to supervise his site which is under construction and he will pay,I told him I will do it since I’m not having a job for now and I don’t like sleeping at home,we agreed on the payment and I started the work three days ago,the only mistake I made was that I forgot to tell my fiancé about the new development,I was at the site yesterday morning when he called on video call and I explained everything to him,he was really mad at me ,he was shouting at the top of his voice as if Heaven will fall,he said I lack patience,he qualified the work as being a labourer,I apologised but it seems my sorry wasn’t enough,he angrily sent me the money I told him I needed earlier but he doesn’t reply my messages nor pick my calls since yesterday.
Is it a crime for me to work?
I need advice

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Bennysam: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2020
If you stop this lie and tell us the truth , it will be better for you me us because you will get a better advice
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by femi4: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2020
AdesewaAde:
My fiancé traveled three weeks ago on a business trip,we do call at least thrice daily and we do chat frequently,two weeks ago I told him I needed an amount of money to settle one particular bill that I never planned for earlier,he said he is going to send the money by this month ending.
Last week,I was strolling down the street when I met my old time male friend,we exchanged pleasantries and after much discussion he told me he needed someone who can help him to supervise his site which is under construction and he will pay,I told him I will do it since I’m not having a job for now and I don’t like sleeping at home,we agreed on the payment and I started the work three days ago,the only mistake I made was that I forgot to tell my fiancé about the new development,I was at the site yesterday morning when he called on video call and I explained everything to him,he was really mad at me ,he was shouting at the top of his voice as if Heaven will fall,he said I lack patience,he qualified the work as being a labourer,I apologised but it seems my sorry wasn’t enough,he angrily sent me the money I told him I needed earlier but he doesn’t reply my messages nor pick my calls since yesterday.
I need advice
He wants you to be solely dependent on him for EVERYTHING...... Run away from such men, else you ll end up without purpose in life
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2020
iamadonis2:
I’m an “old male friend “ to a long time friend I’ve known years now. Something nearly happened simply because I’m an old friend.
Lmfao
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
This story reminded me of my close friend, a site engineer cum lecturer, last year he was constructing a big house for a guy that based in europe, he contacted a man to supplying gravel, sand, etc.

The suppler with his wife leaved near the construction site, before you knw my friend got familiar with supplier wife, .......my friend flashed money in present of supplier wife, twinkle of eyes! Pant shifted severally, it got to a point that marriage almost collapse bcs supplier later knew, the wife even ready to abscond with my friend, she had melted for strange man with fake love, who will soon leave as soon as construction work finish.
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I’m not manipulative ,just that I don’t see any big deal in the job,the location is just a stone throw to my house,even when he called,I was laughing while telling him on phone until he changed everything for me

Anyway, it still doesn't explain how such a vital detail was skipped.

Just take am easy with am....
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by mosdii(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why should he be mad at you? These men self.

God just blessed you with 2x the amount you needed. And youre worried.

He will get over it. When he comes back, give him assurance.
Be wary of that "friend" of yours o, keep collecting his benefits but keep him at arms length.

Its not a sin for a strong lady to work. Why is he oppressing you

'Keep collecting his benefits but keep him at arms length'.

What an advice from a typical Nigerian farm tool...let her continue to collect then one day, she will be obliged to pay with something.
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Ayo2004: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
So an old male friend will just tell you to supervise the site after just meeting you a long time....that guy na Sharp guy,I neva hear of this trick oo grin,maybe your boyfriend is aware of all these tricks used on girls smiley

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Samakus(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Y
mosdii:

'Keep collecting his benefits but keep him at arms length'.

What an advice from a typical Nigerian farm tool...let her continue to collect then one day, she will be obliged to pay with something.

As in eh. That advice weak me seriously. I always tell my kid sisters, if his gifts are good for you, let him be good for you. There's no free meal even in Freetown

2 Likes

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Silentgroper(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
SweetBuns:
Why should he be mad at you? These men self.

God just blessed you with 2x the amount you needed. And youre worried.

He will get over it. When he comes back, give him assurance.
Be wary of that "friend" of yours o, keep collecting his benefits but keep him at arms length.

Its not a sin for a strong lady to work. Why is he oppressing you
Lawd jeezuz.

men don suffer
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by AdesewaAde(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bennysam:
If you stop this lie and tell us the truth , it will be better for you me us because you will get a better advice
Hey yo
I’m not lying,what will I gain from lying,if I don’t need you guys advice,I won’t bring the issue down here,that’s how the whole thing happened
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by cicodeblazzer(m): 2:22am On Oct 09, 2020
AdesewaAde:

Thank you sir
My dear quitting the job is good but not an important consolation here and now. Always discuss your plans with your man/husband with all sincerity and openness(that is called submissive respect for your man/husband as ordained by GOD) and seek his permission and approval(with all humily& loyalty). This is a contentious relationship-breaker caused by ills of feminism. My dear, if you really love him and value your relationship above all things, drop your ego, manipulative&war of will skills etc and continue apologizing to as well as appealing to him heart2heart till he forgives. Ideal Men can be anger-drunk but are cured by the humility of their woman apologizing to them and seeking their face.Dont forget an ideal virtous woman apologizes wheda she offended u or not just to save her marriage/relationship and keep her man away from the hands of delilahs lurking outside. God help u both dear.SHALOM

1 Like

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by RedPanthar: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Last week,I was strolling down the street when I met my old time male friend,we exchanged pleasantries and after much discussion he told me he needed someone who can help him to supervise his site which is under construction and he will pay,I told him I will do it since I’m not having a job for now and I don’t like sleeping at home,we agreed on the payment and I started the work three days ago,the only mistake I made was that I forgot to tell my fiancé about the new development,I was at the site yesterday morning when he called on video call and I explained everything to him,he was really mad at me ,he was shouting at the top of his voice as if Heaven will fall,he said I lack patience,he qualified the work as being a labourer,I apologised but it seems my sorry wasn’t enough,he angrily sent me the money I told him I needed earlier but he doesn’t reply my messages nor pick my calls since yesterday.
I need advice

Hope you both resolved it?
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by AdesewaAde(f): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Hope you both resolved it?
Yes ,thanks so much
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I need advice
He Is Just Being Childish. People Like Dis Don't Like Their Women Working Or Doing Anything To Get Money 4 Demselves. Dey Prefer Giving Money To Their Women So As To Av Control Over Dem.
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by LINTUNE(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
if u were in his shoes, what would u do?..lets be frank here .u claim u chat with him always, yet u forgot to tell him of ur new found job?, what kind of lame excuse is this ..
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Freelane33(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Most of you criticizing the husband on here una weldone oooo oooo . There is something I’ll like to tell una . To every home there are always rules or laws . Na everybody know as he dey take handle him own family matter . Leave the man alone let him coach his family to wherever he likes . Woman you’re at fault . Why will you forget to tell your man that you secure a job in the first place oh but you’ve never for once forget to remind him of money he promised you : you are at fault . Beg him well well and don’t let the mistake repeat itself . There are few good men out there grin . I’m one of them sha . God bless all the men on here taking good care of dem family ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by AdesewaAde(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Truvel:
He Is Just Being Childish. People Like Dis Don't Like Their Women Working Or Doing Anything To Get Money 4 Demselves. Dey Prefer Giving Money To Their Women So As To Av Control Over Dem.
you are right,we were having some conversations long time ago and he stylishly told me that men are to make money while women are to keep the house.
I’m having a second thought about the relationship now,cause I’m a type of woman that I can’t stay without working,I’m not used to that
Re: He Is Giving Cold Attitude by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
AdesewaAde:
you are right,we were having some conversations long time ago and he stylishly told me that men are to make money while women are to keep the house.
I’m having a second thought about the relationship now,cause I’m a type of woman that I can’t stay without working,I’m not used to that
Let Me Be Honest With U Even Dough My Words May Sound UnHealthy To U. If U End Up Marrying Him, Den U Would See His True Colours. Dis Kind Of Likes Controling Their Women Like Robot. 1. He May Set Laws & Boundaries 4 U. ( He Chooses Who U Should Make Friend With, Talk With, Play With Etc.)
2. U May Find It Difficult To Give Ur Opinion Or He May Not Want To Hear U.
3. U Will End Up Feeling Like U Are In Prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest / Guys,wetin We Do? / I Cheated On My Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.