Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please (534 Views)

Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hi Rocktation and farano, the two Moderators on nairaland romance section, please kindly tell me how you become the moderators that you are now, so that I can follow the same step and become a moderator also, I want to apply for it.

Please tell me how I can become a moderator on nairaland.

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Holumhidey(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
shocked
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Hi Rocktation and farano, the two Moderators on nairaland romance section, please kindly tell me how you become the moderators that you are now, so that I can follow the same step and become a moderator also, I want to apply for it.

You are already exchanging words on nairaland so u cant be. U can check my profile havent exchange words since I joined

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why Do U Want To Be A Moderator? What Are Ur Reasons 4 Dat?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by CosmicPhoenix: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
you need to sit for the nairaland moderator exam,if you pass then you will become a mod.you will need to buy an application form in order to be eligible,contact me for more info.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by deewhydoski(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Do you want to do it for free?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Truvel:
Why Do U Want To Be A Moderator? What Are Ur Reasons 4 Dat?
Nairaland Is one of my favorite Forum, and I want to get into it more wink
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

You are already exchanging words on nairaland so u cant be. U can check my profile havent exchange words since I joined
grin
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
deewhydoski:
Do you want to do it for free?
Is it not for free?
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by deewhydoski(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Is it not for free?
Ok
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by lograr(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
What a joke grin
Apply for joke section instead.
Write a letter to lalasticlala and Mynd44 and plead with them that a joker wants to apply for joke section because one of the mod there haven't been to the section since 2017 ! No jokes
grin grin
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
lograr:
What a joke grin
Write a letter to lalasticlala and mynd44 and plead with them that a joker wants to apply for joke section because one of the mod there haven't been to the section since 2017 ! No jokes
grin grin

Lol grin
Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by EASYGURU(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
lograr:
What a joke grin
Write a letter to lalasticlala and Mynd44 and plead with them that a joker wants to apply for joke section because one of the mod there haven't been to the section since 2017 ! No jokes
grin grin

Dude grin grin grin grin
You made me laugh my guts out

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please by WonderManly(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
QuillanHardy:

(1) (Reply)

I Need Video Sex Chat Now / Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? / Scotland Becomes 1st Nation To Make Sanitary Products Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.