Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) (1007 Views)

Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me / How Can I Become A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section Please / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Incognito21: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2023
So I was in this public transport traveling, getting to military checkpoint, a protocol was to observe that all the passengers alight from the vehicle and cross over, this happened in south east, the Enugu to port harcourt road, so a young man who was in the same vehicle as mine, crossing unknowingly to him that pressing of phone wasn’t allowed at the supposed checkpoint, an officer called him and ceased his phone and ask him to go, he came explained to us begging us to help him beg the military man, to release his phone, they humiliated the boy, knelt him down, and was already accusing him of being an informant, we stayed up to 1hr plus, so the young man begging them the army asked him, what is your religion and where you’re from and the boy said kogi and I’m a muslim, now this is what the army man said and I quote, ` ` I’m only leaving you because you’re a Muslim, if is a Christian I’ll kill him and nothing will happen “ cause we have orders to shoot and kill whoever videos our checkpoint “ now my confusion is why will a military man utter such a statement Sometimes I see reasons for IPOB Agitation!!! God help us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Mmm…
Welcome to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Kosoco(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
If this is true then... then its a pity

3 Likes

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by OBTOREPA(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2023
This is so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by HopeNeverDies: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Damnm!!!!

I think this needs serious attention. Prolly u could rephrase your topic and the mods could take to the right section..
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2023
Really?

This is disturbing sad
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Archtype(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Some people may doubt this post but this is very True... Military is divided among religion now, I wish that I can say more about myself so that you will know how authentic this thing is

3 Likes

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by creativehubb: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2023
Lies

1 Like

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Nickymezor(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by LikeAking: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2023
Incognito21:
So I was in this public transport traveling, getting to military checkpoint

Why are u surprised?
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by TimFisher2: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2023
sad
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Incognito21: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2023
creativehubb:
Lies

Bro I wish is a lie, but I witness this myself,
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
You shud know Nigeria is a useless country na

1 Like

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by alpharoyalty: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
The military man must be a bastard fulani man.
They are the ones that have excessive hatred toward christians.
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by DyingFetus: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Me and the army man go fight one on one

Dem no born am well

I be Warri born , them no born the Army man well go seize my phone

He go collect hot slap way go reset him senses
Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
I pity people who believe we are one in this country,not until you've travelled to other part of the country.....

1 Like

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by StarRiderr: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's very true one of my brother nearly get killed be a soldier simply he was pressing his handset in a checkpoints in Imo state he lost that very phone to them till today it take the miracle of God for him to survive the beating he got from them

1 Like

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by Smartguyboy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
I still don’t understand why people use they phone when approaching military checkpoints even with many confirmed story how their kill and treat people in inhuman way??

Whenever I am trying by road and I am using my headset I always remove it when close to any checkpoint whether police or SARS , even road safety self . Dead man tell no tales.
Meaning once you are dead you are useless no justice will be serve even the living don’t get justice.

So whenever you approach any checkpoint just keep your phone away that few seconds won’t cost you anything or make you a millionaire.
My 2% if you still value your life.

1 Like

Re: Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) by MasterJayJay: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mumu army! They won't go after criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Women Are More Appealing / How Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men – Lady Explains / Should I Take Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.