Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. (11498 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Curious345: 6:23am On Oct 08, 2020
It's with a heavy heart I write you this story.
I am about to get married ,but the lady is not a virgin.

What do I do please ? Do i call off the wedding ?

Marrying a virgin is biblical and quarannical.
It's always been my dream. I thought I would be lucky in this dark world .
But alas I fell into that same web of distortion which I feared the most .

How can I marry a woman whose punna has been used to play PIANO by men of different shades?
Will God in heaven forgive me?

I always had this belief that if I marry a lady who is not a virgin, i am dishonoring my creator.

So what to do ?

If I call off this wedding at the last minute (I am seriously considering it ) can I still find a virgin lady to marry before December?

House ,I need your word on this imbroglio

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by SmartProf(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2020
If a trivial issue like the virginity status of a lady is giving you sleepless nights and restlessness in this age & time then u ain't ready to be married yet & your psychological maturity is in doubt to handle marriage. I will advise you to look for some other distractions like playing video games and forget marriage till you are man enough mentally. When u eventually get the virgin lady u are so obsessed about after an ultimate search, let her virginity bring alongside all you need to make it big on earth since it appears you intend to use it to update your CV. E dey like say this one hear say virgin ladies na arch angels dem be..e go shock U.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Madibah(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Are you a virgin?
If not you're a big hypocrite

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2020
I feel your pain son, and you're not wrong to have thought it this way. It should be the exact pursuit of any man planning to get married to settle for the best and not for the less.
You're pursuing a noble cause that has been since those old days when a woman discovered not to be a virgin on wedding night brought shame to herself and her parents.
The sad news is, white cuckolds have defiled our noble tradition with their simpish western culture, this has turned most Nigerian men into staunch admirers of fairy used and over used pussies.
New generation of African men are gradually turning into sorry-ass cuckolds. Our rich tradition handed down to us by our forefathers is being thrown to the wind.
We now live in a generation where women gallantly take advantage of men. Men are the cash cows while bitches live large.

Except your parents honour your belief, I would have advised you to carry on with the wedding. Most people would see you as a psychotic and persecute you. It's hard pursuing such a noble cause in this kind of generation.
If you're lucky enough that she's not yet lost all her tightness or exceeded her elasticity, as not to retain your preeck or give you the needed grip for pleasure, just manage it that way and carry on.
Thinking about how her punna has been used to play PIANO by men would only add to the pain.
Although you might eventually get what you want but the odd is very high, probability of getting someone worse is higher. If you're not careful, you might end up with someone with a wider orifice. I would advise you to accept fate and move on.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Curious345: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Are you a virgin?
If not you're a big hypocrite
again it is written that "Men have no HYMEN"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Curious345: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2020
I may not be a virgin , but it's generally accepted that she has to be a virgin.

Men are born disvirgined from above

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Bro let's get out
This one of useless thread on nairaland

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by annford: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

How can I marry a woman whose punna has been used to play PIANO by men of different shades?

I always had this belief that if I marry a lady who is not a virgin, i am dishonoring my creator.

So what to do ?

If I call off this wedding at the last minute (I am seriously considering it ) can I still find a virgin lady to marry before December?

I really pity the said lady. Just look at how you debased her. Oh! her kini has been used to play the piano by different men? Are you a virgin yourself? You think it is virginity that would make your marriage thrive and flourish. I get disturbed when some men hold on tenaciously to virginity as if it is the determining factor for a successful marriage. I have a friend who has a twin brother. This guy's twin brother got married eight years ago and has three kids but my friend isn't married till now and he's 42 years old. The guy said he'd not get married to a non-virgin lady. I just pity him. As for you, mister, I so wish the said lady sees your writeup and call it quits with you. You think virginity is all there is to a successful marriage. Whoever told you God is against you getting married to a non-virgin lady?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

So what to do ?

Sir some people do certain mistakes out of ignorance. and while some do it intentionally. but a willing heart to repent is very recommendable. there is nothing wrong in as much she repent and ask God forgiveness and she woñt do it again then then you can marry her. this seneirios is some how synonymous to David and Bethsheba in the Bible. note the word "some how" . despite the sin, after David repent, do you know Solomon was from that illicit Union but repentance and God's grace has cover all. I am willing to marry a virgin some day but if I should meet a disvirgin girl who is ready to change, I will marry her. the lady was sincere before the marriage to tell you. just ask God for Divine guidance. but if am a lady to marry your kind of men, I would be scared because a little thrift name calling will start, like " I didn't meet you a virgin " blah blah. you know well just keep things cool. if truly you are convinced by God that she's your wife then marry her, everything has a purpose !!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Patented: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

So what to do ?

Kindly provide the contact of your fiance. So we can warn her that she is about to marry a self-righteous man who may be highly judgemental and who thinks religious Tennets about premarital sex only apply to women and may apply similar interpretation to other life situations.

You met, u dated, u probably had sex, you proposed and now her virginity is an issue.......she deserves better

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by yanabasee(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2020
How many virgins can you possibly get in today's Nigeria?!

A 13yrs old girl was brutality raped in Benue state and many other young girls have been exposed to this brutality....

Others get influenced by peers and go astray and very few are there but by the time they begin to fine the need to get into a relationship, they get talked into losing their virginity to proof their love....and get betrayed at the end....

Baba, go and marry your woman and leave God's judgement to him..

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Bola146(f): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin double wahala for dead body grin you and your fiancee are hypocrite! Virgin my foot! So those people who are not virgins are devil's children na your type dey do women all around after marriage, haba now sad No wonder most of these SU pretend to be what they are not because if they tell the men the truth, most of them prove to be too holy grin . The lady will learn a good lesson not to lie in a relationship again

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:
I may not be a virgin , but it's generally accepted that she has to be a virgin.

you are delusional.

Probably a fake story. Please call off the wedding and spare the woman a lifetime of misery with you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by personal59: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2020
which one is quaranical oooo again

but if you mean Quran then you are wrong

islamically it's better to marry a virgin but it's never an offence or issue to marry a non-virgin of the person have sincerely ask for forgiveness from God and stop the act that leads to it.... infact telling you self if you did not ask isn't compulsory.

being a virgin is not the key features of a good wife or a trustworthy wife.... anybody can misbehave including you self after marriage so virginity is good but Making it a priority isn't because it doesn't guarantee a good wife or happy home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Freestainworld(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

you may not be a virgin, is that an answer? do to others what you would love to be done, you are gunning for what you cannot boast of having either, just forget marriage, you are not ready yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2020
undecided. op is definitely a young lad....
wtf!!!
so long you ain't a virgin,you don't have the right to query her for lying about hers'.
like someone has already advised you, ogbeni,call off the wedding make you no Cor dey maltreat the woman for future after una don marry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

So what to do ?

Call off the wedding asap jarey.... No hymen intact no wedding. Hope you a virgin too sha
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

Generally accepted by who? I know u gunning for a virgin so she won't realize how incompetent you are in d oza room... Sha no worry ur eye go clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Ladikwa(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2020
All this will virginity make your marriage successful crew, Don't not understand that thought of your wife doing crazy shit. with guys in the past who you might know or might not know, been introduced to you by your wife as friends, besties and colleagues who might have had the better part of your wife when she was young and fresh. thereby living you with leftover who might not give you the best sex to avoid you judging her or getting the wrong impression of her, because she presented herself as a repented woman. dear ladys you won't die if your remain a virgin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by afonjabreed(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

Curious345:
again it is written that "Men have no HYMEN"

With this reply ,all I can say is "YOU ARE MOVING M*AD"

Men with this type of mentality deserve the worst type of woman there can ever be.

who do you want to marry the ones you f**ck around with, huh?

You were busy exploring your youthfulness but when she does the she's a Sl*ut?

who do you want to marry the ones you f**ck around with?

once again "YOU ARE MOVING M*AD"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by champrince: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2020
cry
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Mrscarter(f): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

So what to do ?

Guy u live in a modern world, it won't be so easy to find a virgin n especially one that has everything U want in a women. U may find a virgin but she may not be attractive or maybe bad wife material for example or have bad habits U don't like. Whereas U must be attracted to the woman Ur with now so are U willing to give her up just in for the unlikely chance ull find a virgin, one that suits you anyway? Wats so special bout virginity in this day n age?
Are U a virgin too?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Curious345: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Generally accepted by who? I know u gunning for a virgin so she won't realize how incompetent you are in d oza room... Sha no worry ur eye go clear.
but am extremely competent. I wish I can show you without actually having sex with you
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Silentgroper(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2020
YoonSung20:
OP its true MEN HAVE NO HYMEN. Let's do it this way, OP how many body counts have you had? Let's see if you deserve a virgin.
Even a whole Nairaland at large, has no Single VIRGIN, I can bet with my balls. smiley Joking though!
bt petyprincess
zzor nd virginprincess said they are virgins even preshieben, although she once said she lost while riding a bicycle, hw she regained it back is still a mystery

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Themainboy22: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2020
@OP did you think there are girls who are still virgin? If the answer is yes, go and look for them and leave the said girl alone. As much as she did not lie to being a virgin, only for you to discover otherwise, I don't see the sense in this your post.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Ethanuella: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Personally, I feel the op is just catching cruise. This post seems fake.

BTW, his moniker says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Sleepaway(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2020
You yourself
You be virgin
Enjoy your karma my friend
You wan chop where you no sow
Curious345:

So what to do ?

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by grim33(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Op no vex o. But don’t marry yet as you never get sense

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by quinox947: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:
If a trivial issue like the virginity status of a lady is giving you sleepless nights and restlessness in this age & time then u ain't ready to be married yet & your psychological maturity is in doubt to handle marriage. I will advise you to look for some other distractions like playing video games and forget marriage till you are man enough mentally. When u eventually get the virgin lady u are so obsessed about after an ultimate search, let her virginity bring alongside all you need to make it big on earth since it appears you intend to use it to update your CV. E dey like say this one hear say virgin ladies na arch angels dem be..e go shock U.
You sound like NwaAmaikpe relating issues in a poem-like pattern

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:

VIRGINITY IS NO TRIVIAL ISSUE AT ALL. grin. ANY MAN WHO IS BLESSED WITH A VIRGIN WIFE WITH A GOOD CHARACTER IS THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Erojepromise(f): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Curious345:

can you please define virginity ?l am kinda confused with this your mention here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Village Brides Vs. City Brides / True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.