Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. (11495 Views)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Hallucinations And Spirits In Nigeria / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Good morning people of God.
I will share my experience about what I know and have experienced.
But Firstly,
I read a thread created by one FRANCISTOWN where he challenged people who believe in the supernatural to come and manifest it.
Honestly I was disappointed by the comments I read in that thread where many people were giving flimsy excuses as to why they can't pull one stunt or the other.

Dear FRANCISTOWN,
Please do not talk about what you do not know.
The fact that you do not believe in something doesn't make it impotent.
You might not believe Pre. BAT is the president of Nigeria, but if he said nobody should go out tomorrow, then nobody will go out. Your believe is irrelevant.

Now to my experience, I'll mention real life scenarios and real people's names. I'll also mention the areas where they happened just in case anyone wants to verify.

In 2015 i met a man at the football field, his name was Brother D(Bros if you ever found this, please no vex for your boy), but I often called him Bros. D.

He was not an atheist but he was irreligious. He believed God was not wicked and he never believed in witches and wizards, marine spirits, familiar spirits and all.
I guess he was in his early 40s then.
We later became close because he liked me. He said I look a lot like his late younger brother.

We met at an area called Ọjọ, In Ibadan. Anyone who knew Abatakan in Ojo should know who I'm talking about.
He had a child and a wife but they weren't staying together, so he was practically living alone. Also he get money that time o! Even his wears na expensive brands

This bros dey run babe ehn and he can spend any amount on enjoyment. Some days he could just call me to meet him at a joint, and me, who send my papa? I'd just go there to eat a plate of meat called "Kundi" and Hollandia Yoghurt. Normally I don't take alcohol.

He met this girl, one "fateful" girl that he wouldn't stop talking to me about so, he called me one afternoon to come meet him at a hotel called Blue Roof in a small village called SASA In Ibadan.
It was on a Saturday and I wasn't doing anything, so I said to myself, let's go and have our favourite plate of "Kundi" and Hollandia again.

When I got to the place, as I was entering the place. I saw climbing the stairs into the room with a certain lady, though I couldn't see the girl's face, but she was dark, I'm sure of that. I saw her backside.

Seeing that. I already understood the settings and I just sat at the bar awaiting a plate of pepper soup while I sip a bottle of chilled water with a live match playing on the TV screen.

I think it was about 4hrs or so and it was already getting dark. It was my first time at that hotel and I didn't know my way around, so I went to the concierge, to request which room he went.

I think the name of the guy was Tobi, he was tall and dark. He worked at that hotel then.

By the time we got in, we saw him lying lifeless. He was alone, there was only a door that lead to the passage, if anyone would go in or come out, it must have been thru the main door.
Now the girl that he went in with was no where to be found, he was lying by himself on the floor.
As we were their in our freezing feets, everyone was already confused. Lemme not lie, that day I was very confused.
Suddenly he woke and he was panting heavily.

I was the first to ask him what happened and where that lady was. Then he said something shocking.

He said "when he got into the room with the lady, he wanted to take a shower. So he wanted to use the long mirror hanging on the wall opposite the bed to remove his button. To his surprise, when he looked into the mirror, he was seeing a snake on the bed, but when he looked back, he was seeing the girl.
He said he hasn't even taken a drink, he wanted to straf the girl as quick as possible so they could join me at the bar.

He thought he was almost going crazy so he had to hit the shower and when he came out of shower, he saw a big snake on the bed and that was the last thing he remembered until he was seeing us now.

After that experience, that bros first go one mountain for like 3 months. He became a prophet and left his old lifestyle. He also had several encounters with some people, but this will do.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2023
To my second experience.

My elder sister relocated to Ìjèbú ode from Lagos in 2015.
She was looking into renting an apartment where she could stay for the time being, because of work and stuff.
So she met a housing agent who showed her a whole lot of beautiful and compatible apartments.
She finally saw one at Odopotu along Eruwon, not far from Ogidi In Ìjèbú Ode.

The house was painted in white. She told me when she got there, the house looked like no one has lived there for a long time.
The agent told her the owner of the house lives overseas with his family and just decided to rent it out so the house wouldn't drop thru if there was no one to keep it clean and engaged.

The apartment came very cheap and my sister was even thanking her stars for being so lucky.

She paid and moved into the house.
A month after she moved in, she said one night, she started to hear a baby crying. At first she didn't take it seriously, she thought it must have been from the neighborhood or prolly a kaola(bush baby).

But a week after that, the cry became too loud that it was as if the baby crying was in that house and in her room.
Note that we were not raised to believe in all these ghost, witches and bullshit in my house. We are devoted Catholics, we don't believe much in the existence of such things.

So my sister said she wasn't bothered.

She told that like a month after, about three months now that she got into the house.
She woke up to see different sizes of hand prints(five fingers) on the wall of her room painted in blood, both small and big fingers.
Like some people dipped their hands in blood and placed it on the wall.
Immediately she took her phone to snap what she had seen, she said she felt like something shook her hand, and the phone slipped off her hand and never turned on.

She had to run outside and took her sim into another person's phone to call the agent, and narrated that happened.

The agent confessed to it that my sister was not the first to experience such things at that house, she said some tenants have complained that an invisible helper was helping them wash their plates at that same apartment and no one has stayed more than 3 months.

Well, my sister didn't pass the night at that house that day, and the following day. She moved to Idomowo in Ijebu odẹ.

How many more can I even say, what about spirit wife and spirit husband that wanted to kill a member of the family. So many encounters

@FrancisTown and his fellow civilised cohorts
who do not believe in the supernatural.
You don't need anybody to convince you.
See you don't need faith, you can bring your camera and whatever you want to bring.

You will run mad for 20 minutes that you'll remove all your clothes and go naked. Bring your camera nobody will touch you with anything. Just few sentences and you'll start hugging the trees.

Any atheist who is interested may come forward. Leave your believe at home, by the time you are shown a video of how you ran mad for 20minutes . You'll understand better

Only those who are not sure of themselves will tell you to believe, your believe is useless. Real power doesn't care about your believe.

Nobody should plead with anybody, I don't have time for nonsense

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by brain54(m): 7:10am On Jun 14, 2023
You waited in the hotel reception…

For 4 hrs. Without calling him to confirm you were around?

Also why would the receptionist (Tayo guy) just take you to his room without calling him or permission!

I don’t disbelieve the supernatural… but this your story sounds fishy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2023
brain54:
You waited in the hotel reception…

For 4 hrs. Without calling him to confirm you were around?

Also why would the receptionist (Tayo guy) just take you to his room without calling him or permission!

I don’t disbelieve the supernatural… but this your story sounds fishy!
Ask me whatever you want to know, and I'll answer you.
I guess you didn't see where I said I saw him mounting the steps with that particular lady, and I understood the settings so I didn't bother him.
I even said I saw the backside of the lady and I could tell she was dark.

Tayo took me to his room because his phone himself was with Tayo.
Four hours wouldn't you go check up on him? Ha! 4 hours?

14 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2023
brain54:

I don’t disbelieve the supernatural
You don't need to believe. Let's use you for experiment. Are you down?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2023
LeftAlone:

Ask me whatever you want to know, and I'll answer you.
I guess you didn't see where I said I saw him mounting the steps with that particular lady, and I understood the settings so I didn't bother him.
I even said I saw the backside of the lady and I could tell she was dark.

Tayo took me to his room because his phone himself was with Tayo.
Four hours wouldn't you go check up on him? Ha! 4 hours?
Don't explain to anyone who doesn't want to believe. One day they too will encounter. It's foolish when people say there's no ghost or spirituality is not real. Even the woke people they copy blindly are deeply in it. Only an idiot and complete moro.n will think the world we live in only consist of matter. Even science is currently evolving fast but fools will remain fools

14 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by b3llo(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2023
People are funny when they say they don't believe in the Supernatural. This same set of people are quick to criticize our African believe system but accept that of the white man. May their eyes of understanding be open o ye doubting Thomas's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by brain54(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2023
LeftAlone:

You don't need to believe. Let's use you for experiment. Are you down?
Use me for experiment how…

Don’t you have family?

Besides who is arguing with you about the supernatural? I only said your first story smells like rotten fish.

How can someone call you to meet him somewhere… then you turn up and wait at the lobby for 4 good hrs without letting him know you are around?

Sounds absurd!

Now, I know the supernatural exists… no doubt. I know some people also cook up stories just to buttress it’s existence.

That your story I am not buying.

I can also pick more holes in it… but I am not going waste my time doing that!

4 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Major7: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2023
I have seen or encountered ghost several times in sokoto state during my nysc days,these shits are real cos I have also experience lots of supernatural stuffs

2 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by mjuvey3: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2023
If I narrate my encounter with the supernatural, nairaland will blow up.

Only fools won't believe that life is spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2023
Runnerzz:

Don't explain to anyone who doesn't want to believe. One day they too will encounter. It's foolish when people say there's no ghost or spirituality is not real. Even the woke people they copy blindly are deeply in it. Only an idiot and complete moro.n will think the world we live in only consist of matter. Even science is currently evolving fast but fools will remain fools
Their pride is annoying, trying to make everyone seems stupid by rebuting anything supernatural at all.
Until we start making them have a feel of it.
They'll still think the supernatural is a joke

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Rilwizy: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Alot is happening in this life only fool won't believe in supernatural
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Rilwizy: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2023
mjuvey3:

Let hear from you
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2023
b3llo:
People are funny when they say they don't believe in the Supernatural. This same set of people are quick to criticize our African believe system but accept that of the white man. May their eyes of understanding be open o ye doubting Thomas's

Do you know one thing I've understood is that many people who claim to be atheists online are very fortified spiritually.
They just come online to deceive themselves and the fellow gullible will believe them

5 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2023
brain54:

Don’t you have family?
Na my family dey doubt me?
Use your brain

brain54:

Besides who is arguing with you about the supernatural? I only said your first story smells like rotten fish.

How can someone call you to meet him somewhere… then you turn up and wait at the lobby for 4 good hrs without letting him know you are around?

Sounds absurd!

Now, I know the supernatural exists… no doubt. I know some people also cook up stories just to buttress it’s existence.

Who gives a hoot whether you buy the story or not? I'm not here to entertain you.
I've given you the exact name of the place where it happened and the names of the people involved. An intelligent mind should verify instead of talking dusts.

I'm not here for you please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Sirbruno3000(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Can you share your experiences? Im all ears.
Major7:
I have seen or encountered ghost several times in sokoto state during my nysc days,these shits are real cos I have also experience lots of supernatural stuffs
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by MechanicMike: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
LeftAlone:
But Firstly,
I read a thread created by one FRANCISTOWN where he challenged people who believe in the supernatural to come and manifest it.
Honestly I was disappointed by the comments I read in that thread where many people were giving flimsy excuses as to why they can't pull one stunt or the other.

Dear FRANCISTOWN,
You might not believe Pre. BAT is the president of Nigeria, but if he said nobody should go out tomorrow, then nobody will go out. Your believe is irrelevant.

Now to my experience, I'll mention real life scenarios and real people's names. I'll also mention the areas where they happened just in case anyone wants to verify.

In 2015 i met a man at the football field, his name was Brother D(Bros if you ever found this, please no vex for your boy), but I often called him Bros. D.

He was not an atheist but he was irreligious. He believed God was not wicked and he never believed in witches and wizards, marine spirits, familiar spirits and all.
I guess he was in his early forties then.
We later became close because he liked me, he said I look a lot like his late younger brother.

We met at an area called Ọjọ, In Ibadan. Anyone who knew Abatakan in Ojo should know who I'm talking about.
He had a child and a wife but they weren't staying together, so he was practically living alone. Also he get money that time o! Even his wears wey expensive brands

This bros dey run babe ehn and he can spend any amount on enjoyment, some days he could just call me to meet him at a joint, and me, who send my papa? I'd just go there to eat a meat called "Kundi" and Hollandia Yoghurt. Normally I don't take alcohol.

He met this girl, one "fateful" girl that he wouldn't stop talking to me about so, he called me one afternoon to come meet him at a hotel called Blue Roof in a small village called SASA In Ibadan.
It was on a Saturday and I wasn't doing anything, so I said to myself, let's go and have our favourite "Kundi" and Hollandia again.

When I got to the place, as I was entering the place. I saw climbing the stairs into the room with a certain lady, though I couldn't see the girl's, but she was dark, I'm sure of that.

Seeing that. I already understood the settings and I just sat at the bar awaiting a plate of pepper soup while I sip a bottle of chilled water with a live match playing on the TV screen.

I think it was about 4hrs or so and it was already getting dark. It was my first time at that hotel and I didn't know my way around, so I went to the concierge, to request which room he went.

I think the name of the guy was Tobi, he was tall and dark. He worked at that hotel then.

By the time we got in, we saw him lying lifeless. He was alone, there was only a door that lead to the passage, if anyone would go in or come out, it must have been thru the main door.
Now the girl that he went in with was no where to be found, he was lying by himself on the floor.
As we were their in our freezing feats, everyone was already confused. Lemme not lie, that day I was very confused.

I was the first to ask him what happened and where that lady was. Then he said something shocking.

He said "when he got into the room with the lady, he wanted to take a shower. So he wanted to use the long mirror hanging on the wall opposite the bed to remove his button. To his surprise, when he looked into the mirror, he was seeing a snake on the bed, but when he looked back, he was seeing the girl.
He said he hasn't even taken a drink, he wanted to straf the girl as quick as possible so they could join me at the bar.

He thought he was almost going crazy so he had to hit the shower and when he came out of shower, he saw a big snake on the bed and that was the last thing he remembered until he was seeing us now.

After that experience, that bros first go one mountain for like 3 months. He became a prophet and left his old lifestyle. He also had several encounters with some people, but this will do.

angry
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by brain54(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2023
LeftAlone:

Na my family dey doubt me?
Use your brain

Who gives a hoot whether you buy the story or not? I'm not here to entertain you.
I've given you the exact name of the place where it happened and the names of the people involved. An intelligent mind should verify instead of talking dusts.

I'm not here for you please
So those that carry out experiments…

Only use those that doubt them?
You can use anyone for your experiment… and since your family is closer you can use them as Guinea pigs.

Besides if you were using your own brain you would have seen from my first comment I do not doubt the existence of the supernatural. Only your trash made up story. You watch too much Nollywood movies man.

Where are the exact names and locations you have given in your useless fiction you wrote up there. Or do you smoke too? You do drugs? This one you imagine things.

Trash!

3 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Sirbruno3000(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Oga pls narrate. That's why we are here.
mjuvey3:

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by MechanicMike: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2023
LeftAlone:
But Firstly,

Dear FRANCISTOWN,

I guess he was in his early forties then.
We later became close because he liked me, he said I look a lot like his late younger brother.

He had a child and a wife but they weren't staying together, so he was practically living alone. Also he get money that time o! Even his wears wey expensive brands

This bros dey run babe ehn and he can spend any amount on enjoyment, some days he could just call me to meet him at a joint, and me, who send my papa? I'd just go there to eat a meat called "Kundi" and Hollandia Yoghurt. Normally I don't take alcohol.

It was on a Saturday and I wasn't doing anything, so I said to myself, let's go and have our favourite "Kundi" and Hollandia again.

When I got to the place, as I was entering the place. I saw climbing the stairs into the room with a certain lady, though I couldn't see the girl's, but she was dark, I'm sure of that.

As we were their in our freezing feats, everyone was already confused. Lemme not lie, that day I was very confused.

Brother man..why are u sleeping with spirit insted of sleepin wit women sir...u don't like women?Bros can I fix u wit siofra sir?...U WANT? (no oofencssece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Sirbruno3000(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Most of them are demon possessed and agents of darkness. They only come to deceive the gullible ones.
LeftAlone:

Do you know one thing I've understood is that many people who claim to be atheists online are very fortified spiritually.
They just come online to deceive themselves and the fellow gullible will believe them

5 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
brain54:

So those that carry out experiments…

Only use those that doubt them?
You can use anyone for your experiment… and since your family is closer you can use them as Guinea pigs.

Besides if you were using your own brain you would have seen from my first comment I do not doubt the existence of the supernatural. Only your trash made up story. You watch too much Nollywood movies man.

Where are the exact names and locations you have given in your useless fiction you wrote up there. Or do you smoke too? You do drugs? This one you imagine things.

Trash!

I don't even need to insult you at all.
I'm not here for you, whether you believe it to be a work of fiction or a true life story is not my business.
It doesn't add money into my account.
So you can rest now. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by brain54(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
LeftAlone:

Okay you've won! Carry the trophy and go in peace
I hate peace…
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
brain54:

I hate peace…
Lol Odẹ
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Jagermeister(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
brain54:

Don’t you have family?

Sounds absurd!

Bro c'mon haba!

Read with understanding and assimilation naw!

Whether the story is real or fictitious, it was well-written and more than made up for even if it was written for a movie.

Now read carefully; he came into hotel, he spotted bros leaving to a room with dark skin booty, he knew what was up and knew not to disturb bros (don't forget that one can wait for a senior man he looks up to for even 10 hours), he chose to chill downstairs and submitted to a plate of peppersoup and live match on TV.. wetin he wan call bros for again when bros know say him dey downstairs already since na bros call am come hotel in the first place.. bros himself say he dey rush to finish with snake lady so he can join him at the bar implying that he knows someone awaits him at the bar.

From the time bros D went upstairs with big yansh snake woman to when bros D was discovered unconscious naim be 4 hours, abi you wan dispute that one again? Could've been overnight if 'Oga left alone' was not around and there was nobody to be worried about him and to discover him in the room haba. Hence why long-throat-peppersoup-chumping man at the bar downstairs go find bros D (wey go pay for him peppersoup) for room..

You go school, try dey use your school fees.. there's no hole to pick here and no absurdity to be seen..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by b3llo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
LeftAlone:

some of them hide behind Atheism and perpetrate fraud. There is one on FB who insults peoples belief system and He goes by the name Bala Baba Dihis. Fate caught up with him when he defrauded his business partners of money they invested in their beans business. He is now out of reach and on the run.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ogunleti01: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
If you believe the Op dey lie then you have to grow up. Just last month the spiritual water inside 5litre keg given to one of our family friends wey dey live inside face me and slap you turned brown as in the former occupant of the room and palour are fetish people. if them keep #30000 for room the following day it is either they remove 10k leave the rest. nah so the prophet gave them that water. believe you me very early the following day the woman pack him pikin and everybody comot d house. The elders said nah Akajo Eesu dem they use. The spirit go dey go around gather money for it owner

5 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Major7: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Can you share your experiences? Im all ears.

I served in sokoto state,G.T.C,rujin sambo,close to Usman Dan fodio University gate, 2014 batch. On this fateful evening around some minutes to 8pm,I saw a vague image that moves past me, with a speed of light just two steps close to me. I thought I was hallucinating,then few minutes later,I also saw an image sitting under a tree not very far away and I had to ask my roommate ridwan if he could see things I saw cos I thought I was going crazy. He simply laughed and taunted me that we christians have come again and I told him to ignore it that it was probably nothing. We pick another random discussion but another corp member,dave by name came and confirmed what I saw without even stating the conversation again,at that moment,ridwan quiver in fear and I smiled gladly knowing I wasn't going nuts....ridwna ran inside and never sits outside at night again but Dave told me they're just troubled souls.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

Brother man..why are u sleeping with spirit insted of sleepin wit women sir...u don't like women?Bros can I fix u wit siofra sir?...U WANT? (no oofencssece) angry
Bros no be me straf spirit Abeg.

Who be siofra
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Steady259(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Truly supernatural occurrence are very real and only people trying to live in self denial will argue it existence....

My experience is quite shocking though, even till this day, it was way back 2002 when I was in Uni, my late father paid me a visit in sch not knowing he had died a day ealier.

Family members could not believe when I told them I was with me father a day ealier but I was told he had died 2days ago.

It took the witness of some friends before family's could take it in. That was in OAU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Astra101: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
F
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by mjuvey3: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
How many people remember the evil spirit that disturbed and terrorized the southwest(Lagos,Ibadan etc) in the late 90's and early 2000's?

If you're below 35 years,you won't know this tale.

People had to get a leave(Forgotten the name) and put in front of their home else once the spirit struck, you're gone.... People also avoided walking late night then cos it struck mostly at night.

A terrific event also happened at the University of Lagos ( Unilag)in the late 90's.

At night,a certain student was always doing laundry alone without her face being seen(she always hid her face)

People noticed her but most students never cared not until a certain midnight a female student summoned courage to unravel the mystery behind her weirdness.

Upon getting to where she was seated and doing her infamous laundry,she tapped her and asked why she always washed her clothing at night, immediately the lady turned and revealed herself,she had horse feet and face of a demon....The so called student that went to meet her was frozen and shouted and ran to her room.

From that day she was never seen again....You see most of our schools( Universities, Polytechnics, Secondary schools)etc are havens for evil.....It is deep,if you know,you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. / IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.