Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners (8014 Views)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2007
davidylan:

ethnic sentiments or the truth? For how long are we going to paper over the cracks simply because we don't want to be seen as ethnic jingoists? is any one still under the illusion that oil is not the main factor still holding this fragile fraud called nigeria together?
What truth, You are safely stashed away in america and you are whipping up ethnic sentiments in Nigeria.
When it blows to a full grown crisis, You will stay there and be adding fuel while Nigerians living in Nigeria will be the ones suffering.
Say no to People like David, they can afford to call for division of Nigeria, They have settled in other peoples country, but we will continue to struggle for a better future for Nigeria. They stay there and complian to make themselves feel better. Nigeria is not hell, We love it am sure a lot of Nairalanders love nigeria, So if you feel Nigeria is so bad, Change Citizenship if u ve not done that already
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2007
no dear, i dont need to whip up ethnic sentiments. I'm sure i did not whip up the ethnic clashes that led to the civil war, i was not the one who told the Ndigbo to consider secession, no it was not me who whipped up the zoning system, quota system and federal character. Nope i did not start the ethnic cleansing that occured in the army and other arms of the federal service during the babangida and abacha yrs.

No ma, you dont need me to whip up sentiments, they are alive and WELL in Nigeria only you all pretend it doesnt exist. Remove your heads from the sands of denial, ethnicity and nepotism remains the bane of Nigeria's problem if not we would be talking of FINDING THE RIGHT MAN FOR PRESIDENT not asking whether it is the turn of the north or the south. pls!

And what is all the "you are safely stashed away in America"? So since we are no longer in Nigeria we have no right to talk about the country we lived in and called home for more than 20yrs? Sorry ethnic sentiments have been developing to full blown crisis before our very eyes since independence, it doesnt take my small post on NL to add fuel to it. The airport is still open you are free to pick the nearest aircraft and move over to America. That you are in Nigeria does not mean you are struggling for a better future for it, the bottomline is EVERYONE is struggling for their own survival even Americans.
Rubbish! Your leaders are stashed away in the very same countries and you are all there pretending. Atiku's children are on facebook, stay there struggling for a better future for the Nigeria your leaders dont even believe in.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2007
Talk of those whipping up ethnic and religious sentiments:

Nigeria: Sultan's Comment Inciting -CAN
Daily Champion (Lagos)

5 July 2007
Posted to the web 5 July 2007

John Shiklam Kaduna
Lagos

Secretary General of the Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Elder Saidu Dogo yesterday said the recent statement credited to the Sultan of Sokoto and President general, Jama'atu Nasril Islam (JNI), Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar III was capable of causing religious disharmony between Muslims and Christians in the country.

The Sultan had during a meeting of Northern emirs at the Arewa House in Kaduna last Monday expressed concern over the increasing missionary activities in the country and urged the JNI to take steps to counter the development.

However, the CAN scribe, while reacting to the Sultan's viewpoint in an interview with Daily Champion yesterday in Kaduna said he was stupefied that such remark could come from a highly placed individual.

Mr. Dogo noted that while efforts were made by the past and present administration to forge inter-religious tolerance between Muslims and Christians, the Sultan could make such utterances.

Dogo declared that nobody in the country can stop the expansion of Christianity, stressing that it is a constitutional right for adherents of both religions to propagate their faith.

The Sultan's statement he added was uncalled for since nobody stopped Muslims engaging in evangelization.

"The statement is unfortunate, coming from somebody who is highly placed like the Sultan. You see while the past and present governments have been trying to forge an inter-religious tolerance among us, this statement from the Sultan is very unfortunate.

"Nobody in this country can stop the expansion of Christianity. It is our constitutional right. It is our religious right. We do not stop Muslims from evangelizing if they like.

"For the Sultan to say they will counter Christian missionary activities in this country is unfortunate. I want to believe that he was misquoted, but if he was not misquoted, it is most unfortunate.

"But this is a clarion call for all our evangelists to put more efforts to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.

"Both Christians and Muslims have every right to evangelize. It is our prayer that there should be level playing field for all to propagate their different religions. There should not be any hindrance to that.

"I earnestly want to say again that if this statement comes from the Sultan, it is sad. He could have gone to say, look we must make more efforts to evangelise, we are not doing enough.

"But for him to make comparison with Christian missionary activities is wrong. We are not comparing with Islam.

"We have a clarion call by God to go to every nook and cranny of the world to evangelize and preach the gospel of Christ and that is what we are doing because it is our injunction.

"Such a statement can be misunderstood and create problems for us ," Elder Dogo declared.
It would be recalled that emirs from the North Monday converged on Kaduna where they expressed concern about the increasing activities of Christian evangelical organizations vowing to counter it by encouraging the spread of the Islam.

The Sultan who spoke on their behalf lamented the trend and implored JNI to play a leading role in upturning the development.

However, the Kaduna State governor, Alhaji. Namadi Sambo who also spoke called for caution, charging traditional rulers not to fall prey to beliefs canvassed by being exploited by religious extremist. He advised them to guide their subjects against religious extremism that might lead to unpleasant consequences on the polity.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Keep decieving urselves!
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2007
laudate:

[b]Militia! Militia!! Militia!!!  [/b] Na how many times I call you?? Please stop adding fuel to the fire. Just siddon jeje on the sidelines & watch the drama unfold. Me, I don collect table & chair, put small suya for my front, with correct fanta to wash am down. Small time now, I go dey begin charge gate fee from everybody wey wan watch title fight! grin

Na wetin? E be like say I go go open another account for Nairaland because I no like as una dey call my name without respect. Una no know say I be "Queen"? grin  You no see the sweet English when dey comot for our educated brothers above?  I melt for them oh! grin  Only very few Nairalanders can present views like that.  That is why I get very frustrated with my southern brothers and sisters so easily.  I agree every Nigerian tribe has issues.  We should not point fingers at one another, since we are all guilty in one way or another.  That is why I say that Nigeria is a hopeless country.  Not because of tribes but because of the individuals that leave in Nigeria. 

No tribe wen I never insult for Nairaland except the North.  Why?  Because they are not lousy like we southerners.  They may have that religious albatross around their necks, but on the whole they are very mild mannered and easy going.  See the way we interact with each other here on Nairaland? You cannot even make any comment without being insulted! Even when you make a joke-na fight!  I for example will NEVER insult another here unless it is highly warranted.  If you slap me once, I may forgive you, but only for the moment because I am contemplating on what to say or do to you! Then I will wait for the best time to slap you back well well! grin  All the people I have had beef with have directly or indirectly attacked my person not even what I wrote.  If you address me like you will like to be addressed yourself, no problem!  But if you do otherwise,  pray that I am not PMSing oh! grin  Since I was an infant, no amount of prayer can hold what will come out of my mouth next! We fit regret later grin You might not like what I say on a topic---then just move over to the next topic or do your thing and move on! No oh! Some will want to tell you your life history and expect you to roll over and play dead! Sorry oh, we no dey do so! You will get you own too!

So my dear Laudate, as I write you this love letter, I am not adding fuel to the fire.  I am only giving credit where credit is due!  If I see southern brother or sista wen do wetin sweet my belle I go praise am too.  I am not partial! Understand?  Most southerners get on my last nerve!  Ugggggggggggh! angry  The way the talk to you, you will think that they have the key to heaven and hell!  Thank God I am a southerner too, so I can dish it out with equal measure! grin  We need to learn to respect each other and stop the blame game!
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2007
David,
You are a typical example of what this country does not need. We will continue to struggle hard for Nigeria, Very soon you will have to find something else to do because they will be nothing to complain about.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by laudate: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
MILITIA:

See the way we interact with each other here on Nairaland? You cannot even make any comment without being insulted! Even when you make a joke-na fight!  I for example will NEVER insult another here unless it is highly warranted.  If you slap me once, I may forgive you, but only for the moment because I am contemplating on what to say or do to you! Then I will wait for the best time to slap you back well well! grin  All the people I have had beef with have directly or indirectly attacked my person not even what I wrote.  If you address me like you will like to be addressed yourself, no problem!  But if you do otherwise,  pray that I am not PMSing oh! grin  Since I was an infant, no amount of prayer can hold what will come out of my mouth next! We fit regret later grin You might not like what I say on a topic---then just move over to the next topic or do your thing and move on! No oh! Some will want to tell you your life history and expect you to roll over and play dead! Sorry oh, we no dey do so! You will get you own too!

Um, let me stop laughing first!! grin Its' sad. . . .but oh, so true! As I was saying, na true word you talk, and I can understand exactly what you mean, 'because its' happened to me too, a couple of times.

MILITIA:

So my dear Laudate, as I write you this love letter, I am not adding fuel to the fire.  I am only giving credit where credit is due!  If I see southern brother or sista when do wetin sweet my belle I go praise am too.  I am not partial! Understand?  Most southerners get on my last nerve!  Ugggggggggggh! angry  The way the talk to you, you will think that they have the key to heaven and hell!  Thank God I am a southerner too, so I can dish it out with equal measure! grin  We need to learn to respect each other and stop the blame game!

WORD!!!  wink
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2007
aisha2:

David,
You are a typical example of what this country does not need. We will continue to struggle hard for Nigeria, Very soon you will have to find something else to do because they will be nothing to complain about.

Keep struggling dear and while you are at it the sultan of sokoto is busy fanning the embers of religious violence, Yar A dua is still yet to name a federal character cabinet more than 2 months in power, the senators are awarding themselves N8m yearly allowance in the same country that finds it difficult to pay its teachers and fuel that we cannot refine despite 3 refineries costs N65 and is still on an upward slope. Did i forget to say that more than 20 yrs after and billions of naira down the drain we still cant produce a siingle sheet of steel?

Keep struggling dear and while you are at it please take ur head out of the sands of denial and face the truth. It is only Nigerians i know that love to settle for mediocrity.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by monkeyleg: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
I would never support ethnic squabbles, but I mut agree with David. Until we agree to sort our country out ' that includes telling ourselves the truth', we will continue on the assured path of destruction.

We must learn to face up to the truth no matter how uncomfortable it might seem, that is how all the countrys we envy today did it. Let us stop all this pussyfooting and face the actual problems that faces us.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by dblock(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2007
It is true, even Babaginda, Abacha, Danjuma, Buhari are all Southerners.

Well the fact that southerners are the main culprits of Scamming in Nigeria, hints that Southerners are at least smart enough and there is at least a reasonably sized Middle Class in Southern Nigeria, for there to be Numerous Cyber Cafes etc. tongue
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 1:42am On Jul 07, 2007
laudate:

Um, let me stop laughing first!! grin Its' sad. . . .but oh, so true! As I was saying, na true word you talk, and I can understand exactly what you mean, 'because its' happened to me too, a couple of times.

WORD!!!  wink

You dey laff me abi? grin  Ba wahala!  Me no dey find who no find me trouble! I am a lover  not a fighter! grin

monkeyleg:

I would never support ethnic squabbles, but I mut agree with David. Until we agree to sort our country out ' that includes telling ourselves the truth', we will continue on the assured path of destruction.

We must learn to face up to the truth no matter how uncomfortable it might seem, that is how all the countrys we envy today did it. Let us stop all this pussyfooting and[b] face the actual problems that faces us.[/b]

God bless Nigeria

THE REAL WORD!  Yes! The real problem is that this "zamb-arse-ador" is guilty of what almost all Nigerians are guilty of--------POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS INSTEAD OF THEMSELVES! Since we are all guilty of this same crime amongst others why are we even discussing this topic?  Please next topic! embarassed

dblock:

It is true, even Babaginda, Abacha, Danjuma, Buhari are all Southerners.

Well the fact that southerners are the main culprits of Scamming in Nigeria, hints that Southerners are at least smart enough and there is at least a reasonably sized Middle Class in Southern Nigeria, for there to be Numerous Cyber Cafes etc. tongue

Ugh-Huhn! Here comes another "world without end" crusader! undecided
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by dblock(m): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2007
And what Exactly does that mean,,, "world without end" crusader.

Abi Nah Lie I tok. tongue
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2007
It is ture andy oba na northernern.

all this southern mafias wey Still our nation crude oil we no complain, na this small thing wey no remove anything form us na him we the busy argue
on top.

Do we forget that the money use to drill this so call crude oil, comes from the northern part of the country. more expecialy Kano state. but still yet the northerns did not complain over that, or is it that they are affraid of the southerners NO, but just for one NIGERIA. If i may use this medium to tell my fellow southerns, they problem of you guys is from the top, those people you call your elders the are once constituting your problem. they are there to full there pocket and nothing more, and they dont have unity among there self. to say more must of this people held top offices but what did they do for there people. only to still your money and travell abroad and later to tell that the government are cheeting on you, that this oill is urs, is birth rite and tell you guys all sort of thing that will disstablize you guys so that they can make ther way easily. Alamesiya stold from his state, and i beat you this money is enough to reduce some of the problem there. and now that they have collected the money were is it.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by dblock(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2007
ahhh Enough with all this Southern Northern Bull SHit.

All this crap about Tin coming from Jos, so Southerners should get their own Tin, or Oil coming from the south, or Northerners being the niggas who endorsed initial oil explorations.

For Buddha's sake, We are all Nigerians here, so we should all stick together and solve the problems of this nation together.

Although I do not condone Tribalism, I do spit the occasional love-vendor Slap when My Tribe is being ridiculed.

But nurexg you will have to educate me about the Northerners Gracious endorsement of Oil Explorations in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by superman(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2007
well emm if the northerns are better off as some quoted , does that relate to the development on ground in the north ?

now forget their political gangsters class* and dnt talk about the good roads neither!

as i can remember most of the northern ex-governors left or decried empty treasure

still me ! 1 nig
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by DRANOEL(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
@superman
and sourthern governors left bouyant treasuries abi?

like it or not sourthern nigeria(read 419ners) has destroyed nigeria's reputation abroad while obj did a good job at home
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2007
DRANOEL:

@superman
and sourthern governors left bouyant treasuries abi?

like it or not sourthern nigeria(read 419ners) has destroyed nigeria's reputation abroad while obj did a good job at home

you really think so? Like it or not, the south is the ONLY reason Nigeria has any reputation of sorts abroad. If in doubt please ask yourself what reputation Chad, Niger and others have abroad beyond being a nation of ever hungry beggar forever depending on UN food aid.

Oh lest i forget, it was a northerner (Abacha) who took Nigeria to the brink of pariah status before God removed him in His mercy.

There are indeed 419'ers in the south but it is no thanks to the leprous governments starting from Sheu Shagari! the reason? There was no case of 419 before 1980!

And lest i forget, how about Umaru Dikko and his crate experience?
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2007
davidylan:

you really think so? Like it or not, the south is the ONLY reason Nigeria has any reputation of sorts abroad. If in doubt please ask yourself what reputation Chad, Niger and others have abroad beyond being a nation of ever hungry beggar forever depending on UN food aid.

Oh lest i forget, it was a northerner (Abacha) who took Nigeria to the brink of pariah status before God removed him in His mercy.
There are indeed 419'ers in the south but it is no thanks to the leprous governments starting from Sheu Shagari! the reason? There was no case of 419 before 1980!

And lest i forget, how about Umaru Dikko and his crate experience?

And a Southerner OBJ took us to the brink of AMAGGEDON with his 8 years plus semi 3rd term agenda that Baba Y'ardua cannot even make a decision in almost 3 months! Still trying to figure out what happened to the $45-$50 billion dollars in the external reserves. Pound sterling almost 1pound to 300Naira almost! angry How is OBJ different from the Pariah leprous goverments before him if not worse!
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2007
MILITIA:

And a Southerner OBJ took us to the brink of AMAGGEDON with his 8 years plus semi 3rd term agenda that Baba Y'ardua cannot even make a decision in almost 3 months! Still trying to figure out what happened to the $45-$50 billion dollars in the external reserves. Pound sterling almost 1pound to 300Naira almost! angry How is OBJ different from the Pariah leprous goverments before him if not worse!

at least OBJ left $50bn in our external reserves! Sheu Shagari ran down our entire foreign reserves in less than 4 years in office while plunging us into a $3bn external debt that ballooned to $32bn under the OBJ regime! That OBJ succeeded in paying off our debt and leaving us with that amoount in foreign reserve is a testament to a government that did not do too badly.

What did you expect OBJ to do surrounded with the hawks, leeches and parasites? Produce magic in 8yrs? Did you expect that 39yrs of mismanagement to be corrected in 8yrs?

Yes the pound is almost N300 but who deregulated the naira in the first place and started the freefall? you guessed it - Babangida!
Thank God for OBJ we now have GSM phones that people in Benin Republic were taking for granted during the Abacha years! I don't blame those of u who think OBJ regime was worse than that of Abacha, maybe if you were here with us using Abacha stove to cook your breakfast, lunch and super you would think twice.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by superman(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2007
the north de crazy!

when i was at abuja for the first time just before easter this year , i seemed to get on with everybody including hausa ladys but the men na waa oo!
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 3:18am On Jul 15, 2007
superman:

the north de crazy!

when i was at abuja for the first time just before easter this year , i seemed to get on with everybody including hausa ladys but the men na waa oo!

I think you had too much to drink!  This must be another of Mohadana's brothers! shocked

@Davidylan
E don do oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  I beg go sleep!  Haba! grin
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2007
MILITIA:

@Davidylan
E don do oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I beg go sleep! Haba! grin

unlike me you should have a husband and 3 children to worry about.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 4:06am On Jul 15, 2007
The man don enter motto comot go club sef! Since you guys decided to tie me here! Besides too many of im guy friends around with their bloody cigar! angry Make im go jare! The children don sleep ke! Please get some sleep I beg you!
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by laudate: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
As far as I am concerned that Ambassador should be recalled home immediately, and posted to Siberia. Na real yeye man.  angry America has problems, but you don't see or hear their Ambassador going to lament to his host country, that it is actually the youths of America, or the ghetto blacks, the Italian mafia or the Hispanic drug lords that are criminals in his country. Instead, he reminds you they are one of the world's super powers, and they can kick ass, if they have to.  undecided

Same with the German ambassador. He doesn't go to his host nation in any part of the world, to tell you that the skin heads or pro-Nazi German groups should be held responsible for crimes committed by German citizens, in that country. Instead, he goes ahead to extol German efficiency, promote bilateral talks that would tilt the trade balance in Germany's favour, and make people think his country is the best thing in the entire world.  sad

Every ambassador world wide, knows that you highlight the positive aspects of your nation, and try to down play the bad. Where bad incidents occur, you try to soothe ruffled feathers while doing your best to protect the image of your nation, and protect the interest of your people. So of what use is our own ambassador, if he cannot do these things??
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by faketan(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2007
What is the meaning of an ambassador?

Is it not someone who represents his country? An Ambassador of a united country does not pull down any section of the country. It is a problem of playing national politics internationally,

Charley Uchea of BB8 will say, pathetic.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by redsun(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2007
The country is just a joke,it's like child's play.Imagine ambassadors that are open traitors.They don't just know what it is all about.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by faketan(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
It is pathetic,
Such guys should be recalled,
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by BABEELOVE(f): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
Shaking my head and toes!!!

Waka pass je je oh! shocked
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by shango(m): 3:01am On Aug 28, 2007
every Nigerian should visit the North sometime. I bet close to 100% of Indigenous Nigerian Southerners have never made it past Jos. You will get a clearer picture of why Nigeria will continue to fail in its current state.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by 9ja4eva: 2:18am On Aug 29, 2007
lmao
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Komodo: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2007
Abeg let us stop saying one tribe is better than the other.People are people, and whether we like it or not the North has its bad as well as the south has its.
Leaders and eminent Nigerians, especially clergymen should be careful of their utterances both home and abroad, cos since they are well respected, their millions of followers take everything they say Literarily.
Some of us, even if less than a thousand, still believe in Nigeria.
smiley
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by rocgirl: 2:39pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by OreMI22: 7:36pm On May 17, 2015
[size=17pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Of Enugu Did Not Impregnate His Sister-In-Law / Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel / Buhari Lacks Capacity To Fix Nigeria, Says Titi Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.