Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners (8012 Views)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2015
McKren:

Northern nigerians can't be bothered to perpetrate there 419 in Europe, because their bussiness is thriving here in Nigeria. What you see on ABC, BBC, CNN are fraud by Nigerians that have adverse effect on their people and economy.
If these media houses are honest enough to expose fruad by Nigerians that aid their economy i.e. Laundering Nigerian money to foreign banks I bet 90% will be perpetrated by Notherners. Besides that financial scams to the middle east is never traceable and you and I know that the east is the favourite destination of the North. Go research the word "HAWALA" and you will understand why fraud perpetrated enroute Saudi Arabia and UAE are hardly traceable.

So I restate my case, Nigerian Ambassadors are not honest by nature and worst still they are not ready to use their dishonesty to defend their country.
pls are d ambassadors going wit gej's tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nigeria Water Project / Govt Official Stashes N2bn Loot In Residence / Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.