Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please (1997 Views)

Urgent Read:i Have A Bsc Degree And I Want To Join The Army / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Both of you are at fault! Don't make it look like the guy is the only one at fault.

First of all know that you have fvcked up yourself. You are with a struggling guy who is still hustling his way out of poverty. Yet you are collecting penis multiple times without thinking of the consequences.

If you were wise enough you would have helped yourself by going to a clinic to get oral contraceptive pills since you two are sexually active. It's not difficult to get.
Know that you are at the mercy of the guy, and he would continue treating you badly, he could start beating you up if you are not careful.
Just leave that place and go back to your family and face the shame.

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Ginaz(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
I’m so sorry about your ordeal. First thing, get yourself from that house and go look for a job. You can’t fold your hands and watch your life linger away while waiting for your irresponsible boyfriend to come back to you.

Why are you even waiting ? Don’t you have a life ? No ambitions or goals to achieve? You better go back to your family to look for hustle as you have a big task ahead of you. To take care of a baby in this present economy is no joke.

Remove your mind from him so you don’t get depressed. Sitting in his house makes you look worthless and with no dignity, sitting won’t bring food for you o. He is responsible for the pregnancy but your attitude is not encouraging at all. It’s like you have given up on yourself .
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by jasman1: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
These Ibo girls, chasing Oduduwa dickk around just wouldn’t stop. “ my state, his state” , Is your pussssy scratching you or maybe the dickk is so good? He left you without food and water, you must be his house dog or a damn loose foool. You’ve been having unprotected sexxx with this play boy and still don’t see yourself responsible for your own behavior. Its same story from Ibo girls and their prefer Oduduwa dickk. Very soon, these loose dickk hunters will fill Ibo land with bastards. Go and get a life

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
jasman1:
These Ibo girls, chasing Oduduwa dickk around just wouldn’t stop. “ my state, his state” , Is your pussssy scratching you or maybe the dickk is so good? He left you without food and water, you must be his house dog or a damn loose foool. You’ve been having unprotected sexxx with this play boy and still don’t see yourself responsible for your own behavior. Its same story from Ibo girls and their prefer Oduduwa dickk. Very soon, these loose dickk hunters will fill Ibo land with bastards. Go and get a life

Ginaz must see This shocked
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just get rid of the child before it's too late

Leave him for good..
Startup a new life undecided
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by SarutobiEky(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
fati2001:
all I have to say is "SORRY TAKE HEART AND MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH "
Lol. This Neymar Jr pic wey you use sef grin you bad o grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by SarutobiEky(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Normally I would have bashed OP. But she was in love embarassed embarassed embarassed :- embarassed embarassed love....insipid love cry
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Blackmoran(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Winisoso:
i am not a child I’ve just found myself at a bad spot...I can’t just leave..am I to look after the child myself when I’m still at the house of the person responsible
how is he responsible? did he rape you?. if not you open your leg and ask him to stick it in.... without using protection and now you are forming victim... if you don't want to get pregnant why not take a pill or best still close your legs...

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Justkatty(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2020
The annoying thing is that, after accepting to keep the pregnancy and you get back to your feet again together with your baby, that's when he will come back from exiles and plead for mercy.....aarrrh and you will get to forgive him. God any guy that wants to cause me pains he shouldn't even cross my path Amen.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Immunity04: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2020
Why have unprotected sex when you know you are not ready to mother a child yet? Anyway the deed has been done, go back to your Parents and have a heart to heart talk with your mum esp.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Bonnyegg: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
No need to apportion blames but you messed up.
You shouldn't have travelled without plans of your own.
You should be observant and very careful
How could you go to live with him?
You don't know your safe periods and all that?

He's scared too and running is the first thing that comes to mind.

Don't abort.
Are you done with school?
Don't force the child yet on anyone before you get injured.
You have to tell your mother or your guardian.
From how free you are, you sound so free and very available so I'm believing your guardians won't mind.
Sad reality.

Sha look ur future, make abortion be ur last resort even though I don't approve of it.
But who am I to decide for you?

Meanwhile its not the end
Don't kill yourself
God will help you
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by legendEMT(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
when you were widely spreading your legs for Him as He likes, we were not there. You forgot that you needed to know a lot about Him, His family, His Uncles and all the people He respects. Now you are acting all confused. You are pregnant for a man that you only knows His younger brother that stays in the same house with you.

many ladies continue leading a guy hoping He will change. you are a victim of what you sowed. My advice is that you should repent from your sins, join a S.U church and be serving God. It is quite obvious He has no interest in you and only wants to travel out.
Pathetic story.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by JIMMY1393: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Winisoso:
it’s not..I’m just confused and don’t know what to do as I don’t have plans of keeping the baby.
Abort the baby and move on with your life...I don't know what else you're still looking for..man that is fucking around and treating you like garbage even as you're pregnant? If you like be waiting...the earlier the abortion the safer
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Oturatetuala(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
You are on your own sister, love is blind.... cheesy.. another baby mama in the making devil's workshop. Close shop you no go hear na so so open shop you dey do. Deal with it.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by BigDick70inch(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r not a child but u had unprotected sex with a guy u just came together back.

U r a child... See ehn.. Better pass the belle Ontop him brother..

That is ur fate

OMG!!!
Was expecting u to discern op was datin/fuckin a yahoo boy..
Go through story again bro..
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by BigDick70inch(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
you guys are not married yet you went to stay with him and got yourself pregnant,i wonder what you want us to do.just carry your cross biko and i wish you all the best.

Check that story again bro..
Op was..trying to tie down a young rich yahoo guy with pregnancy..
But she didn't state that..
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by smartsexy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sorry dear thatz life for u, take heart and move on
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by BigDick70inch(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Winisoso:
Good day everyone..please I know some of you would rain insults on me, I just really need your advice.

My boyfriend invited me over from my state to his..we’ve been dating since 2018 but went off in between because he finished his nysc and claimed he wanted to look for something to do with his life since I was still a student.He actually schooled in my state then after moved to his own state.

Fast forward...July this year he called and said I should come over that he got a place already as he didn’t want me to come see him at where he was before because he was with his guys.I came over things where good,by august he told me to plan a trip for us to Lagos for a week that he wanted to get business updates,I agreed...few days later he told me not to go with him again that he would go alone that he didn’t have much to spend..I agreed.the day he was leaving for Lagos I left to my own state.

Fast forward...September he called me and told me he was back..and he misses me and wants me to come around I agreed...came to him semptember 7..and our lives continued..along the line I found out he just went to Lagos to have fun with his friends and to cheat also I was very scared he might have had unprotected sex .I confronted him he apologized and cried and said he used protection.I was very angry and had wanted to go back to my state when few days later I found out I was pregnant.

Did a strip test..and went to the hospital too...told him about it and ever since he has been acting up..he leaves me in the house sometimes for a week without food and water..comes back whenever he likes..recently he came back,I went through his phone and found out he left the house just to go and sleep around in hotels and he infected a girl.we argued throughout the night and went to the hospital the next morning and found out he has syphillis.

The doctor placed us both on drugs ..since I don’t have it..the doctor just placed me on drugs to prevent it and now he left the house again...I don’t know what to do..he took all his documents and valuables and left me in the house..I called him and told him I was going to involve the police and sell his properties he said he didn’t care that he was going to travel out.I don’t know what to do as I don’t know anyone in this state. Just his younger brother that stays in the house.

Op..

Why hide the the fact that your boyfriend is yahoo boy huh??

We from your story it's obvious..u were fucking a rich young yahoo boy raw..probably for the resources u gettin from him..

Probably..u thought u could tie him down with pregnancy and make him commit to u only forever huh??
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Homeboiy: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
The guy is smart

You want to trap him with belle he japa

When hunger beat u , u go find ur way

Bish

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by BigDick70inch(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blackmoran:
how is he responsible? did he rape you?. if not you open your leg and ask him to stick it in.... without using protection and now you are forming victim... if you don't want to get pregnant why not take a pill or best still close your legs...

Bro..
That guy is rich yahoo guy..
U sud know nah..
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
BigDick70inch:

OMG!!!
Was expecting u to discern op was datin/fuckin a yahoo boy..
Go through story again bro..

She is dating a yahoo boy... Very certain
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by FanOfMyself: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Preshieben:
Just get rid of the child before it's too late

Leave him for good..
Startup a new life undecided
You are wicked soul and a murderer in the making. Tufiakwa!! sad
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
FanOfMyself:
You are wicked soul and a murderer in the making. Tufiakwa!! sad
okay
I'm actually very wicked... Especially to guys... I may murder you if you quote me again..
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by FanOfMyself: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Preshieben:
okay

I'm actually very wicked...
Especially to guys...
I may murder you if you quote me again..
Can you Just shut up already!

1 Like

Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by BigJoe19: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Very good, smart guy. Let girls see how it hurts to be cheated and neglected.
Re: Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please by pozehnani(f): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
I wonder what kind of chicken brain you girls of nowadays possess. You kept traveling and risking your life to and fro lag for a guy that is not your husband; an irresponsible one at that.

Now, You found out he slept around yet you opened your legs for him until he got you pregnant and dumped you.
why won't some of them come here and start saying girls have smelly VJ? When even common respect for your body, you don't have. Be packing disease up and down Mtchew!

Until you girls begin to have sense and close your legs, you'll continue to land yourselves into problems. Simple chastity, nope. "My boyfriend, my boyfriend" is what we'll be hearing until their eyes clear.

Keep yourself and your husband will come for you. Leave all these disease carriers who parade themselves as boyfriends. Una nor go hear.

Carry your baby, born am. I wish you safe delivery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed This About Nigerian Banks? / Is Glory Stealing Possible? / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Abuja Yesterday, Discovers He Is A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.