Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (1991 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Dumk: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

While most ladies could rush to the comment box and type "I am too lazy" whenever they see my posts but this Nigerian mom is setting the pace.

Anowa Adjah is Fitness Coach and a Mother of Twins. I just went to her Instagram page and damn I was shocked. This woman knows what it means to be healthy and look good.

Shockingly, most ladies would want to look like this, they would get naked in front of the mirror and wish they look this good. But still, they would prefer to be lazy all day than being healthy.

Exercise and keep fit because you deserve to look good.

See more pictures In the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/check-out-this-hot-curvy-nigerian-mom.html

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Dumk: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Dumk: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by suffering: 1:33am On Mar 07, 2022
You no dey tire? If I was a mod I’ll ban your account for a week to reset your brain.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by MVLOX(m): 4:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Congratulations to her.....
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans by Oduduwa707: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2022
ODOR! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Dad Best Friend Fu¢ked Me / Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? / Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.