Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria (34470 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / How, Why We Created SARS - Ex-igp Mike Okiro / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by PremzY002(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerian leaders are funny
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Tonalphs(f): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
the reformed SARS should go to Sambisa. their skills will be greatly appreciated there.
nonsense and bobrisky.....
foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by ojun50(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
This na police man na, wetin una expect am to say

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by macolino(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Akuko Mike Ejeaya
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Origin(f): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
True. ..

But when they were they are never cautioned and so they continue with audacity...

We all have this above the law attitude that we tend to drop once we cross the atlantic ocean...

Dropping names mentality...
Who you know mentality...
Show of force mentality...
Na me get power pass mentality...
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Damnfreshondbea: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is this an excuse or what?So all the news you have been hearing about how this Motherfuckers rob and kill people na African Night Entertainment abi....No worry na e be things...e b better things las las...
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
The difference between sars and armed robbers is same difference between 6 and half a dozen....
#end sars now!
Enough of nonsense!
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by stagger: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
dvdlamb:
Okiro could not have said it better. SARS should be restructured and rebranded. Outright banning of the Organization will do more harm than good. Many criminals, robbers especially will have a free day to operate.

So how was Nigeria combating crime before 1992 when SARS was created? The former IG is talking nonsense. The composition of SARS is drawn from all other regular police units. I know a guy who was a desk police guy one time, and soon after he was posted to SARS. So what is he talking about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
LibertyRep:
The excesses of the bad eggs amongst the men of the SARS must be curbed.

The Nigeria Police itself has to be reformed and repackaged to reflect the modern policing system.

...but I kid you not, some of these cultists and criminals are still very much afraid of SARS.
I wish we don't throw away the baby with the bath water.

Let the government identify the bad cops and punish them accordingly
God bless you for this. it's a pity many of our so called youths are too dumb to see this.

Pathetic!
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
DON'T BAN SAR.

I repeat, do not ban SAR

The same people calling for the ban of Sar will be the same people to call them back when crime especially robbery increase

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

At all.. Real yahoo boys aren't even afraid of SARS too
At all. Real Yahoo men not boys oo, work with SARS. They are guarded excited by SARS. It's the innocent guys going about their daily hustle that the SARS men harrass and skill

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Bluffly: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
dvdlamb:
Okiro could not have said it better. SARS should be restructured and rebranded. Outright banning of the Organization will do more harm than good. Many criminals, robbers especially will have a free day to operate.
It's not an organisation but a formation under NPF
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Nigeria has the worst set of humans on earth... these same sars will now turn to armed robbers at night( they already look like armed robbers) or set the public up by encouraging their armed robber friends to terrorize the nation so that our hands will b tied ...and will now asked them to come bk to our roads... we are in serious trouble in this country ... how can a fellow man do this to his fellow man
ARMED ROBBERS worse oooo.
They singlehandedly drove me out of Nigeria.
I was robbed until when the next ROBBERS came I had nothing left to give them.

I kept giving because I always had something to give
I had a GOOD JOB when I was still in Nigeria.
......a High Paying Job, although I earn higher now but I miss a lot of friends and family members.
Each time I think of coming back, that FEAR evolves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Femijohn198: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
The SARS themselves are there not Amed robbers
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Citizens want to move from frying pan to fire. #Endsars will have consequences, SARS reformation will be better.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by jacoik(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
What is now the job of the regular police officers?
good question there! na only u I see wey get sense dis year 2020

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Beverlyjean(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

ARMED ROBBERS worse oooo.
They singlehandedly drove me out of Nigeria.
I was robbed until when the next ROBBERS came I had nothing left to give them.
I had a GOOD JOB when I was still in Nigeria.
......a High Paying Job, although I earn higher now but I miss a lot of friends and family members.
Each time I think of coming back, that FEAR evolves.

That will b their next plan

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by stayclearofme: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
This one wey dey talk sef na armed robber.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Farki: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
SARS themselves have turned to armed robbers using ridiculous excuses to extort and detain innocent people.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Let them go after armed robbers and leave Yahoo boys to ordinary police undecided
No need for stop and search, you can only tag someone a Yahoo boy if you have a victim or they are caught in the act! Enough with the profiling of every clean looking young guy as a Yahoo boy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Asour: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
There is no armed robber worse than SARS
Even sars doesn't attack the real armed robbers

Those guys have failed to curtail their excesses BUT they do go after armed robbers.

In fact they are very effective when serious.

Just another institution hijacked by poor ethics.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by jacoik(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Evect:
undecided
There is always a right way to do things.
The reason why someone will think like this is because he feels sarz is the only medium by which arm robbery can be reduced whereas the kind sarz sef na thief wey dem be...
Sarz is a Mentality!
God go bless you more than you expect

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
dvdlamb:
restructured and rebranded how? is it not the same thing? that will change nothing? you need a total overhaul of the entire police force? more than 90% have no business there.
armed robbers will not necessarily kill you once they collect what they want, but sars go just kill you for nothing
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by globalgistng: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
why is this type of leader still in Nigeria, have you ever heard that SARS arrests a thief, to my surprise in Ekiti state, SARS always acts like thieves, they come to people's homes in the middle of the night
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by donbrowser(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
LibertyRep:
The excesses of the bad eggs amongst the men of the SARS must be curbed.

The Nigeria Police itself has to be reformed and repackaged to reflect the modern policing system.

...but I kid you not, some of these cultists and criminals are still very much afraid of SARS.
I wish we don't throw away the baby with the bath water.

Let the government identify the bad cops and punish them accordingly

I tell you...
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by EdiskyHarry: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rubbish,
The number of people that SARS have killed are even more than what arm robbers killed in the past two years.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fuckkk Okiro. Should he not be pushing for police reforms
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
What is now the job of the regular police officers?

SARS guys are good when it comes to rapid response to distress calls and gunfire exchanges with armed criminals, they're fearless. You're talking about the regular police that would tell you that there is no fuel in their operational vehicles?
SARS should be rebranded and refocused like the man said, I would never support total close down without something to replace them

3 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by pat077: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
The youth would be more happier because Sars is armed robber pro.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Gwagone: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Permit to say
What is baba saying? undecided
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Cocolatti(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
SARS are Armed Robbers na!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
anochuko01:
You won't ask for SARS to be totally dissolved if you think deep enough.
By the time robbers terrorize people, I wonder the hashtags they'll use.

Restructuring is the best that can happen.
A lady can be this intelligent?

If we have just a thousand of you in this country, it would be a much better place to live in..

You be Igbo, I for ask you out undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Anti- Narcotics Officials ‘abscond’ With Seized Drugs (pictured) / US Court Convicts 25-year Old Nigerian For Wire Fraud (photo) / DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.