Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria (34486 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / How, Why We Created SARS - Ex-igp Mike Okiro / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by LordErrk: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by mousco(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by gift2xl: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
I remember at about 11pm year 2015 I went out to buy food, approaching the roundabout I saw SARS van drove with speed and they shot on the air, and everyone scamp for safety. immediately they carried two 25 litters of fuel a woman was selling at the roundabout. I was shocked, Since then I dislike them.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Waffarianman(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hoojay:
SARS sef na armed robber grin grin grin

In you're reading this and you're in Lagos you can buy TEETH WHITENER from me (payment on delivery is allow) kiss kiss kiss

How much. My location Agbara
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Yankee101: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
What those fighting armed robbery got to do with searching phones and laptops and shooting young people for 419?

That's EFCC's purview
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Hoojay(f): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Waffarianman:

How much. My location Agbara
4k, Agbara in Lagos?
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Farki: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

e be like say u never experience real arm robber attacks I pray u shouldn't experience it,it's not funny oo

I have been robbed before, when I was just a small boy. My experience or yours does not justify what the SARS operatives are doing, no due process, no mission, just detain people for flimsy excuses, threaten them and keep them detained until money transfers hands.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by holubee21(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
What is now the job of the regular police officers?

To collect #50 from highway drivers

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by IMASTEX: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
What is now the job of the regular police officers?
Collect #100 at every checkpoints and arrest two fighting to because of bail money.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:
Most of the people who want SARZ to be eliminated are either yahoo boys or they benefit small giveaway from them.

I was in Lekki few months ago and I noticed that most of the guys riding flashy cars are into fraud.

Most are even driving cars without plate numbers. All the know is to bill their maga and when he pays they use the money to buy BENZ, Bleep dirty olosho, smoke weed and drink fake Hennessey.

SARS should continue with their good job.

Is that actually the work of SARS? They don't have the legal frame work to prosecute such individuals, that they know So the threaten u with an option of fine.
That is the work of EFCC
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
No armed robber is on a suicide mission any day hence they are always afraid of any security personnel with arms.

So since SARS and their excesses are becoming uncontrollable, a total scrabbing is what we want hence we still have the police and other forces.

U know, if u see an armed robber u will take cover knowing it's an armed robber. But we can't be running away when we see SARS men cos we thought they are security officers only for them to turn to the robbers.

END SARS NOW!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by numericalguy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:
Most of the people who want SARZ to be eliminated are either yahoo boys or they benefit small giveaway from them.

I was in Lekki few months ago and I noticed that most of the guys riding flashy cars are into fraud.

Most are even driving cars without plate numbers. All the know is to bill their maga and when he pays they use the money to buy BENZ, Bleep dirty olosho, smoke weed and drink fake Hennessey.

Particularly the musicians, hoteliers, club owners and oloshos. Yahoo boys are their biggest clients . They all benefit greatly from yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
anochuko01:
You won't ask for SARS to be totally dissolved if you think deep enough.
By the time robbers terrorize people, I wonder the hashtags they'll use.

Restructuring is the best that can happen.
True talk
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by benzene00: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
A lady can be this intelligent?

If we have just a thousand of you in this country, it would be a much better place to live in..

You be Igbo, I for ask you out undecided

simp!!
control your dick

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by bragamycin: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:

Leave cyber crime for efcc not sars
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Dreyton36: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
How many armed robbers the SARS don catch
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
emmyrate1:
I pray they kill ur family member
Mynd44,Dominique abeg whick kain prayer be dis nah undecided
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
anochuko01:
You won't ask for SARS to be totally dissolved if you think deep enough.
By the time robbers terrorize people, I wonder the hashtags they'll use.

Restructuring is the best that can happen.

When one million boys when terrorizing neighbourhoods in lagos during the lock down sha.. youths volunteered to be vigilante, we protected our neighborhood, we no sleep for like 2weeks, where was sarz during those period angry sad sad angry
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
How many armed robbers the SARS don catch

Abeg help me ask them o.. Where sarz dey when one million boys where terrorizing neighbourhoods in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by andyanders: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
What is the difference between armed robbers and SARS? Just that the one with government has official id and the other has none. That is just the difference. They dinner with the armed robbers at will.

Until the government provide well trained officers with good background check, up to their state, where they presently live, the schools attended, then provide a serving officer works with the federal or state, where the person is and must be from not below level 13, that can stand as a surety for the applicant.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by excel101(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Like in Delta State, I could recall when the checkpoints were suspended, robbery incidence was 90% minimized, but when SARS resumed robbery cases increased tremendously. So who might be the suspect?
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
benzene00:

simp!!
control your dick
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by blacknp(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
GallantDuke:
Sure this is the reason why I am against the total disbandment of SARS but I believe that they should be reformed. Our Police Force needs a total reform
The government should restructure the police system
Nigerians need reorientation & reform.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by andyanders: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
excel101:
Like in Delta State, I could recall when the checkpoints were suspended, robbery incidence was 90% minimized, but when SARS resumed robbery cases increased tremendously. So who might be the suspect?
Most of the robberies at night are been done by most of them or the dismissed ones, hence what you just stated.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
changing their mode of operation does not make it go away!

if the person in question is or wasn't reformed, the structure and functioning of the force will continue being in a state of disrepair...

the social context if this whole issue can be traced down to the base of operatives in this sphere. the method of recruitments cannot be said to be void of corruption, Nepotism, favoritism and tribalism. the Nigerian Police herself brought this upon them. check nah!

Burns boy's '' MONSTERS YOU MADE'' just came to my mind now..
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Herolly(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
See this blend man complaining because he envys the boys he saw riding Benz. Go find something do make you ride Chevrolet too.
Let this #EndSars fill you mouth because either you make it Legitimately or illegally or whichever way, you'll still share from the harassment either now or later

sirblend:

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Are SARS not arm robbers too??
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Kunilefo: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:

Bro am sure this people have not accosted you before
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by anochuko01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
blingxx:

When one million boys when terrorizing neighbourhoods in lagos during the lock down sha.. youths volunteered to be vigilante, we protected our neighborhood, we no sleep for like 2weeks, where was sarz during those period angry sad sad angry

Swear with your life that SARS did nothing.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by dododawa1: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is SARS senior POLICE Mr ipob okiro,what is work of police.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
have you ever been in distress called police and they showed up ??

Armed robbers raided a bank in Ondo or ogun for over an hour, did SARS or Police show up there ? No , it's even said that there was a police station right beside the bank , they all ran away

what's the use of sars when they are actually useless when you need them ??

dvdlamb:
Okiro could not have said it better. SARS should be restructured and rebranded. Outright banning of the Organization will do more harm than good. Many criminals, robbers especially will have a free day to operate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Anti- Narcotics Officials ‘abscond’ With Seized Drugs (pictured) / DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) / US Court Convicts 25-year Old Nigerian For Wire Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.