Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria (34466 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / How, Why We Created SARS - Ex-igp Mike Okiro / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
AND SINCE WE HAVE THEM THERE ARE NO MORE ARMED ROBBERS?

OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD USE INTELLIGENCE GATHERING TO COMBAT CRIME OUR OWN IS STOP AND SEARCH HANDSET AND LAPTOP.

NONSENSE
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Aguilar(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
well said wise one, they should be reformed not disbanded.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by izibili44: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin angry grin ; D grin angry
Ezemarcel:
Mike go and sleep

We Nigerians will prefer robbers to SARS...

Reasons cos When we see armed robbers we will know they are robbers,than having Police in form of SARS as thieves
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by emmyrate1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:
Most of the people who want SARZ to be eliminated are either yahoo boys or they benefit small giveaway from them.

I was in Lekki few months ago and I noticed that most of the guys riding flashy cars are into fraud.

Most are even driving cars without plate numbers. All the know is to bill their maga and when he pays they use the money to buy BENZ, Bleep dirty olosho, smoke weed and drink fake Hennessey.

SARS should continue with their good job.
I pray they kill ur family member

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by tfelicityk(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
People may not be convinced because of the negative character of some of those subjects possesses. However, the ex-IG is speaking outside the box - which is weighting...
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
cry shocked
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Billchille: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
When SARS themselves are the armed robbers.. Lol
Those who have seen sars operate can correlate, please don't quote me if you have never seen those animals called sars in action
the day wey Dem for kill me for mile12 Na sars rescues

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by John4B: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okiro is making sense, total banishing will amount to high level of arm rubbery in the country.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Sulogy2255: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
We know sars presence is good. but they should stop the unnecessary harassment of young Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by cray91(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
you are right

These people will iust sit down in their office and their mansion

they know nothing of our pain at all

They don't know or understand what ordinary citizens , youths are going through on a daily basis
okpalaAnambra:
When SARS themselves are the armed robbers.. Lol
Those who have seen sars operate can correlate, please don't quote me if you have never seen those animals called sars in action
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Aguero101(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
What's the difference between SARS and Arm robbers.... Have seen those SARS operate it looks more like a robbery scene.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by sinola(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
jaybenugo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/419157-former-igp-advises-against-banning-sars.html

Okiro, you have coconut head... If Nigeria mobile policemen cannot combat crimes anymore... There is no need wasting our tax payers money on them
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by SeniorGee(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Who are the armed robbers
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by F117nighthawk: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Who are the armed robbers in the first place? Anyone who is armed and forcefully extorts money form his or her victims is an armed robber even if the person is a law enforcement officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by geokay777(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Yes oooo.
I Lost EVERYTHING except my profession and LIFE.
I find it Difficult trusting someone especially a Nigerian.
I have always been reluctant to respond to Emails from some Nairalanders, simply because I TRUST NO ONE.
I don't even trust myself.
So why would I trust the next person...?
We have lots of CRIMES going on In Nigeria.
....BANNING SARS wouldn't in any way help because most of them are established Armed Robbers.
All they need to do is to revert to their PART TIME JOB and make it a FULL TIME job.
The same NIGERIANS will flood the streets by December weeping of how ROBBERS would have ripped them into shreds.
We'll see the response of our Leaders ds time around, I remembered 3 years ago, the V. P paid lip service for change in their Modus Operandi of SARS, till date, nothing has been done.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Crispels(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:
Most of the people who want SARZ to be eliminated are either yahoo boys or they benefit small giveaway from them.

I was in Lekki few months ago and I noticed that most of the guys riding flashy cars are into fraud.

Most are even driving cars without plate numbers. All the know is to bill their maga and when he pays they use the money to buy BENZ, Bleep dirty olosho, smoke weed and drink fake Hennessey.

How many yahoo boys have SARS prosecuted according to the law? How does arresting alleged yahoo boys and threatening them to pay huge sums into officers’ private accounts correlate to systemically fighting cybercrime?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
What is now the job of the regular police officers?
Arresting non-armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Dipville(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okiro will be happy to have his relative killed by SARS
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by miketayo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
anochuko01:
You won't ask for SARS to be totally dissolved if you think deep enough.
By the time robbers terrorize people, I wonder the hashtags they'll use.

Restructuring is the best that can happen.

what is the work of police, DSS and co, do you know how many police agencies we have in this country
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by supercase1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Farki:
SARS themselves have turned to armed robbers using ridiculous excuses to extort and detain innocent people.
e be like say u never experience real arm robber attacks I pray u shouldn't experience it,it's not funny oo
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by guru90: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mike na confirmed fool.
SARS na confirmed criminals in NIGERIA.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Ken91(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
bitches Nigga,
major high way robbery hiring of guns to arm robber, for which robbers settle for each running
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:

Good observation, do you also have an experience or observation on how Fsars conduct there operation. Do these guys even respect the law, extorting people for money and when you refuse to give dem, they start bring out guns or do the imaginable with impunity ..... @these point what is the difference between fsars n robbers sef, cos both terrify people where ever they visit.
There is no difference between someone that breaks the law n someone that has no iota of respect for the law. #EndSars
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by IamYorubanza: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
What is now the job of the regular police officers?

To carry bags and umbrellas for politicians and rich big boys.... wink

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Ten06(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okiro should wait until SARS kill his child unlawfully before we will listen to him
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Haykayboss1: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
twilliamx:
So end of SARS is end of Police ? This man is an old , dull foool
Are you not displaying your foolishness?So ordinary police man would face those hardened criminals,I weep for our nation

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Sagefromtheeast: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
LibertyRep:
The excesses of the bad eggs amongst the men of the SARS must be curbed.

The Nigeria Police itself has to be reformed and repackaged to reflect the modern policing system.

...but I kid you not, some of these cultists and criminals are still very much afraid of SARS.
I wish we don't throw away the baby with the bath water.

Let the government identify the bad cops and punish them accordingly

I kid you not, most of these SARS operatives you see are cultists themselves.
Fact!
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Arckym26: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Honestly it's been awhile i heard of armed robbers kill their victims but we continually hear police officer who are met to protect the citizens killing them for no reason
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Haykayboss1: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
emmyrate1:
I pray they kill ur family member
See your stupidity,did you even attend a class before?See our leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by FuckThaMod: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
sirblend:

You don't have sense.. What is efcc there for? Sars is meant to be strictly for armed robbers.
Re: Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria by Haykayboss1: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
sinola:

Okiro, you have coconut head... If Nigeria mobile policemen cannot combat crimes anymore... There is no need wasting our tax payers money on them
SEE HOW A FAMILY MAN REASON,SO YOU WANT ORDINARY POLICE TO FACE THOSE CRIMINALS,IS LIKE SENDING A POLICE MAN TO WAR

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos / 2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) / Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.