Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses (66800 Views)

Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja / We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court / Redeemed Church Stops Muslim Ladies From NIN Registration Over Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by luluman: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blackking98:
Lol
As long as they aren't disturbing Christian's they should flex, afterall no one forced them to be Muslims lol.
Well, I agree with you. If your religion frustrates you then chande it.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by morikee: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hisbah na Kano dem have power not in Kaduna abeg stop lying.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by VEXT: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Islam is the religion of peace grin grin
This knd of religion be like cult... Too many rules.. If you try to leave them, they will kill you.. Talk bad against them, they will kill you.. Chai.. grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Thomthom(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
These people primitive reasoning eee
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Donspicey: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Seen, Mynd44, Lalasticlala..

Ban the IP address of this scammer

Abeg before dem ban d maga...........
Help me verify weda he get jazz wey go fit make me go heaven with out death.....

also help me check weda he get d jazz wey go make me rich pass Bill gate.....thank you

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Are you sure the Muslims are complaining about Hisbah or about their own immoral vices being caged grin grin grin I don't see anyone in the Islam section complaining about the Hisbah. It is SHARIA and it is beneficial for all -both Muslims and Christians and others
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Celebsnews2: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Quite funny.

Meanwhile, Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate and Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, and his Lover Erica, blow hot Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon and his fan, and here is the reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asCs7kNy1gs
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by jay89(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
No hisba in Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Meteng: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
That's why they love and support BH
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Omoslim26: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yobabad:
This law is best suited for Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM)

This your madness wey dey come of and on like nepa light don start again abi?

wait make I inform baba sunny wey dey treat your mental case

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by HYENACHIEF(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Maybe I am in a different part of Kaduna!
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by TONYE001(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Are you sure the Muslims are complaining about Hisbah or about their own immoral vices being caged grin grin grin I don't see anyone in the Islam section complaining about the Hisbah. It is SHARIA and it is beneficial for all -both Muslims and Christians and others

How's Sharia beneficial to Christians, please?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Scootoo: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
No be oju lasan
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by jrusky(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
I think the time to break up this nation is fast approaching.

Today will be the first time I will concur to breaking apart this nation.

The North does no longer worth being part of this nation. With no apology I say this.

Its betrer let the North carry on in their backwardness as long they want but should be cut out of the rest of the country.

Saudi Arabia born the man that brought Islam and if you go that country today they are in joyous mood living large enjoying their lives but the bitchs who borrowed Islam turned it to a demonic religion which no sane human wish to be associated with.

Pls I beg my calling for break up is in accordance with true sensible self rule fighters and never you quote me and mention that bitch called Kanu pls and pls orelse I will call Amadioha on you.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Farki: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Backwards people have come again with their nonsense.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Successmind(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
I hope the this does not lead to another terror group...
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Princeps: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
As long as they keep their madness in the North, no qualms. Backwards set of people.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Inyinese(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
;Dhaahahah
Yobabad:
This law is best suited for Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM)
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hisbah! Lord deliver them for they know not what they do.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by payloader(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nna na waoo. This kain thin will not happen in the south o. Which kain religious prison be this na? This was what we saw in twenty fifteen when we were shouting for people not to vote this Sharia government.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by OlujobaSamuel: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blackking98:
Lol
As long as they aren't disturbing Christian's they should flex, afterall no one forced them to be Muslims lol.
Huh, Na Apostasy be dat oo.
Apostasy, Infidel and Blasphemy all carry same penalty.
The only good thing about their lifestyle is that it affects only the poor. It's still this same people that they have subdued with archaic laws that will come out to maim and destroy people's lives because of a painting in far away Denmark.
It's not their fault anyway, it's the fault of lawmakers and governors from the south and liberal northern states that can't fight for resource control especially on VAT.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Lightangel65: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
ghettokid1:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/hisbah-bans-girls-ladies-using-mobile-phones-wearing-sunglasses-kaduna

Muslim bastards and their problem, who told them to make sharia laws, i dont have time to ponder on rights of people less than human beings
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by HallaDaTruth: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yet some damnable maggots will criticise us for wanting to free ourselves from this zoo
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by payloader(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=TONYE001 post=94740478]

How's Sharia beneficial to Christians, please?
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
This Hisba has no regards for people's right
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Yankee101: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kaduna has Hisbah?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Ladycewhy(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hollusilva28:
In Wande coal voice Iskaba Hisbah iskelebete. Dem never see anything. I always thank God every morning whenever I woke up, I can't imagine myself sharing ideas, place with these people called northerners, and to top it, their Leaders are cashing out big time and their arewa youths keep on balling. Lol

That's me down there smiling at the fools called the Hisbah
Nice dimple!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
These people cant stop making us to laugh, pls the ban should be extended to yoruba and igbo muslims in the south.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
Lord Luggard, it shall never be well with you wherever you are!

See people I’m sharing same geographical location with
cry

And it is the same people that are ruling your geographic location.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by JustTruth: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't think there is anything wrong with this so far they confine it to their fellow believers.
All the people looting their treasuries are not seen as perpetrating acts against humanity

ghettokid1:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/hisbah-bans-girls-ladies-using-mobile-phones-wearing-sunglasses-kaduna
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Born2Breed(f): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
For those that are non Moslem, if they disturb una sue them. Nigeria law supersede any other law inside Nigeria or else the constitution Don turn pieces of paper...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.