Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? (16310 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / If A Woman Dies While Pregnant, How Will She Be Buried? / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

I will answer you if you can tell me how much Jesus provided for his parents throughout his lifetime! Did he buy them anything? Food, clothing, shelter?

Quotes the verses only please.
grin grin grin

In short, you're dumbfounded that your Prophet that didn't allow his wives to work couldn't provide them the basic thing like clothing
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AntiChristian: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2020
true2god:
Khadija was not a Muslim when she was a millionaire business women and Mohammed's boss and later wife. After the death of Khadija all of Mohammed's wives were poor and depended on him for feeding and survival.

As a matter of fact Khadija's businesses started going bad when he married Mohammed. Muslim women are not meant to be rich but to depend on their husbands for upkeep and maintenance (Quran 4:34).

Mohammed bankrupted Khadija.

Can you tell is how rich was Jesus' and Paul's wives?

Can you mention how many women were millionaire during the time of Jesus?

Jesus was bankrolled by everyone he met. He was fed by people. And so?

You guys just cherry pick one verse to twist sha.

May these lying Christians perish!
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Even at the point of death instead of Muhammad to be sober, he was cursing the Jews and you his followers are still doing the same till date. But rather than for the curse to work on your so called enemies, it's your religion and Islamic countries that are in turmoil. Israel that you so much curse are progressing while you are retrogressing. You can't curse whom the Lord has blessed.

Cursed is he that Curses us

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

Even at the point of death instead of Muhammad to be sober, he was cursing the Jews and you his followers are still doing the same till date. But rather than for the curse to work on your so called enemies, it's your religion and Islamic countries that are in turmoil. Israel that you so much curse are progressing while you are retrogressing. You can't curse whom the Lord has blessed.

Cursed is he that Curses us

Who is retrogressing? Is Israel not a failed christian state?

And as an elder must you chook mouth inside anything and everything?

Jesus when about to die for this sins you are still commiting accused his father of forsaken him.

Did his father really forsook him?
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is retrogressing? Is Israel not a failed christian state?
Israel was never a Christian state, it was prophesied that they would reject the Messiah and that only a remnant of them will be saved.

Israel is way successful than all your Islamic countries together.

Have you forgotten that Iran the headquarters of Shia Islam and Saudi the headquarters of Sunni Islam are sworn enemies?

Even in Nigeria you Sunnis are killing the Shias. That's the kind of peace Islam offers: inter sect killings.

Aren't u all worshipping the same Allah?

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
true2god:
Read sahih bukhari 9:87:111.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

They were so poor that they had only one garment each, and could not afford to even change it if it's stained during menses.

Narrated By 'Aisha
None of us had more than a single garment and we used to have our menses while wearing it. Whenever it got soiled with blood of menses we used to apply saliva to the blood spot and rub off the blood with our nails.
-Sahih Bukhari 1:6:309

Antichristian would lie to us that Muhammad took care of his wives. Why would his wives have just one garment each?

He didn't allow them to work and yet he couldn't provide basic things like clothing for them.

Thatfairguy1 was that fair?

Rashduct4luv reason am na abi na Empiree go give us answer

Their escape route will be 'this is a weak hadith'. Islam is a very fascinating religion.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Honestly you made me laugh when you said Jesus was bankrolled by anyone he met. I like your response; it is both funny and logical since the Bible didn't tell us the business Jesus was engaged in.

Mohammed on the other hand was initially bankrolled by Abu Bakr As Sadiq (the richest among the sabahas) and later Omar ibn kathab.

However Mohammed turned to stealing and looting when the money was no longer coming in (Quran 8:1, sahih bukhari 4:52:220, Qur'an 3:24).

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Empiree: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

They were so poor that they had only one garment each, and could not afford to even change it if it's stained during menses.

Narrated By 'Aisha
None of us had more than a single garment and we used to have our menses while wearing it. Whenever it got soiled with blood of menses we used to apply saliva to the blood spot and rub off the blood with our nails.
-Sahih Bukhari 1:6:309

Antichristian would lie to us that Muhammad took care of his wives. Why would his wives have just one garment each?

He didn't allow them to work and yet he couldn't provide basic things like clothing for them.

Thatfairguy1 was that fair?

Rash.duct4luv reason am na abi na Empi.ree go give us answer

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/403620260414581/

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Empiree:
My friend longest time. How's allah and his only messenger treating you?
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
true2god:
Their escape route will be 'this is a weak hadith'. Islam is a very fascinating religion.
Unfortunately for them, Sahih Bukhari is not a weak hadith
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Empiree:
[/quote]
Show me the Biblical reference that says women should not work.

Proverbs 31 has highlighted what a virtuous woman is like

Prov.31.10 - A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

Prov.31.11 - Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

Prov.31.12 - She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

Prov.31.13 - She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.

Prov.31.14 - She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.

Prov.31.16 - She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.

Prov.31.17 - She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.

Prov.31.18 - She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

Narrated By 'Aisha
The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous... up to... that which he knew not." (96.15) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night)."

From the embolden above it's glaring that :

1. Muhammad had been going into seclusion to worship their Quraysh idol, Allah before he had encounter with that jinn in the cave.

2. The jinn never introduced himself as Gabriel

3. Waraqa never said the jinn was Gabriel because Gabriel never appeared to Moses

4. The Jinn never declared Muhammad as a Prophet

5. The jinn tormented Muhammad by pressing him down so hard

6. Muhammad ran home feeling cold and twitching his neck muscles like someone convulsing

7. Muhammad wanted to commit suicide severally by jumping off the mountain top.

No true prophet of God was ever tormented, pressed down and wanted to commit suicide.

Hence Muhammad was not a Prophet of God, his encounter with that entity in the cave was a demonic possession.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

Narrated By 'Aisha
The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous... up to... that which he knew not." (96.15) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night)."

From the embolden above it's glaring that :

1. Muhammad had been going into seclusion to worship their Quraysh idol, Allah before he had encounter with that jinn in the cave.

2. The jinn never introduced himself as Gabriel

3. Waraqa never said the jinn was Gabriel because Gabriel never appeared to Moses

4. The Jinn never declared Muhammad as a Prophet

5. The jinn tormented Muhammad by pressing him down so hard

6. Muhammad ran home feeling cold and twitching his neck muscles like someone convulsing

7. Muhammad wanted to commit suicide severally by jumping off the mountain top.

No true prophet of God was ever tormented, pressed down and wanted to commit suicide.

Hence Muhammad was not a Prophet of God, his encounter with that entity in the cave was a demonic possession.

First of all the hadith u quoted is wrong ,
If u believe Muhammad is not Allah's prophet thats your own problem ,if u believe good for u , I can't be punished for ur sins ,let me practice my religion face ur own if u ar sure of making heaven ,peace
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Empiree: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

Show me the Biblical reference that says women should not work.

Proverbs 31 has highlighted what a virtuous woman is like

Prov.31.10 - A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

Prov.31.11 - Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

Prov.31.12 - She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

Prov.31.13 - She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.

Prov.31.14 - She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.

Prov.31.16 - She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.

Prov.31.17 - She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.

Prov.31.18 - She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.

Your women are to work from home. Work from home means taking care of their husband and kids.

https://biblereasons.com/women-working/

Titus 2:5

To be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Empiree: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
true2god:
My friend longest time. How's allah and his only messenger treating you?
Alhamdulilah, I am enjoying bounties of Allah each day and I give all thanks to Him. I also send salutations and blessings on His prophet daily. Nothing better than this.

3 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Empiree:
Your women are to work from home. Work from home means taking care of their husband and kids.

https://biblereasons.com/women-working/

Titus 2:5

To be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

Liar, you lied that the Bible states that women should work FROM home but you exposed yourself by quoting that the Bible states that women should work at home i.e. to be home keepers

Titus.2.5 - to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akhirastriver:

First of all the hadith u quoted is wrong ,

How is the hadith wrong?

Is Sahih Bukhari hadith a wrong hadith?

Let me share you the link and the screenshots to clear your doubt:

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/91

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Empiree: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

Liar, you lied that the Bible states that women should work FROM home but you exposed yourself by quoting that the Bible states that women should work at home i.e. to be home keepers

Titus.2.5 - to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
So why are you denying that pastor in the video?. Is he wrong in his biblical interpretation and why are you worried about Muslim women allowed to work or not?. Where is your evidence from Qur'an not to work?. For women to work is their choice. I am still looking for another pastor I watched yesterday but I didn't save it on fb. He said women are not wired to work for a living but you are making the whole thing look as if Muslim don't allow their women to work means they enslaved them. You wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

How is the hadith wrong?

Is Sahih Bukhari hadith a wrong hadith?

Let me share you the link and the screenshots to clear your doubt:

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/91
The circled part is how u should quote an hadith,
So wats wrong with the hadith ,were u expecting Jesus is God there?

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
true2god:
You can't be on the straight path and be praying, on a daily basis, to be guided to the straight path.

As a matter of fact it was Allah that was doing that prayer for a straight path in surah fathiha since the Quran is allegedly the words of Allah.

How can Allah be praying for a straight path? Who was the one speaking in surah fathiha?

That's the reason I said you cannot just delve into interpreting the Quran without expertise in requisite fields governing its translation.
I'm very sure wherever you copied that your false translation, as you cannot translate it yourself, it's not GUIDE US TO but GUIDE US ON, and I know you are aware of the distinction between the two.

The verb translated as GUIDE in the arabic text of the Surah in question has different meaning, the meaning to be obtained depends on whether the verb takes a preposition or not.
That your translation would have been the correct traslation had the Surah said: "Ihdinah (ila)sirotil mustaqim" here taking the preposition "to"but the surah says: "ihdinah siraatal mustaqim"-here the verb "ihdinah"takes direct object. owing to this, the correct translation would be GUIDE US ON THE RIGHT PART, the preposition "on"is include because we are not dealing with Arabic again.This guide we pray for is what christianity is bereft of which makes it what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akhirastriver:

The circled part is how u should quote an hadith,
So wats wrong with the hadith ,were u expecting Jesus is God there?

There are 3 ways to quote Sahih Bukhari hadith, I chose the third one, the message was passed that Muhammad was tormented by the jinn and the jinn never pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet, and Muhammad wanted to commit suicide. That was what I saw in the hadith

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

There are 3 ways to quote Sahih Bukhari hadith, I chose the third one, the message was passed that Muhammad was tormented by the jinn and the jinn never pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet, and Muhammad wanted to commit suicide. That was what I saw in the hadith
Yes he tried to commit suicide ,was he a Muslim at that time??.
And u said its a jinn tormenting him ,thats ur own opinion ,every one is entitled to theirs but seeing the truth and calling it falsehood is stupidity . peace

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Empiree:
So why are you denying that pastor in the video?.
I didn't bother to watch the video, the pastor is not the standard for Christians. That was why I asked you for biblical reference and you falsified the reference you gave and I exposed you.

why are you worried about Muslim women allowed to work or not?. Where is your evidence from Qur'an not to work?. For women to work is their choice.
You Muslims are the ones that copy what Muhammad do so as to get reward, you claim that he's the best of mankind and that his wives are your mothers.

And I showed you how Muhammad was married by the wealthy Khadija and when Khadija died, Muhammad inherited her wealth and used them to marry other women and didn't allow his new wives to work but instead of providing enough garments for them, he didn't.

His wives had only one garment each and they couldn't even afford to remove the garment to wash when stained with menstrual blood, they had to use their nails to scrape the blood off.

I hope you're not treating your wives like that. If you know you can't provide for them, let them work jeje.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Yes he tried to commit suicide ,was he a Muslim at that time??.
So he was not a Muslim at that time but he was going into seclusion to worship Allah alone in the cave?

Who then is a Muslim?

So he was not a Muslim and he claimed he was named to be a Prophet?

At what point did Muhammad become a Muslim?

And u said its a jinn tormenting him ,thats ur own opinion ,every one is entitled to theirs but seeing the truth and calling it falsehood is stupidity . peace

It's not my opinion, it's what your Sahih hadith says.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Empiree: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

I didn't bother to watch the video, the pastor is not the standard for Christians. That was why I asked you for biblical reference and you falsified the reference you gave and I exposed you.
you didn't bother or you are afraid to watch? He quoted your own book. It is only 1 min clip now.

You Muslims are the ones that copy what Muhammad do so as to get reward, you claim that he's the best of mankind and that his wives are your mothers.
which means you don't copy Jesus. So why are you following him then?

And I showed you how Muhammad was married by the wealthy Khadija and when Khadija died, Muhammad inherited her wealth and used them to marry other women and didn't allow his new wives to work but instead of providing enough garments for them, he didn't.
and how is this your problem?. Is it your wealth?. Don't we have people who inherited their wife or husband and re-marry?. Abeg, find another excuse.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Ramsey19: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
clap for yourself, you have been totally brainwashed, you will soon receive the certificate from your imam..

I wonder how guys of this 21 century could be this brainwashed. pity!

That's why we are Muslims. you can't use your brain to give verdict in Islam but follow the will of Allah who created the brain and the sunnah of his holy prophet(peace be upon him).

the truth is you guys too are also brainwashed.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

So he was not a Muslim at that time but he was going into seclusion to worship Allah alone in the cave?

Who then is a Muslim?

It's not my opinion, it's what your Sahih hadith says.

See y I don't lyk to argue with u see, he went into seclusion to think cuz he believe that there must be God other than the idols they worship at that time ,read before u start posting now.
And about the hadith lyk I said thats your own opinion ,if you have any other reasonable thing to say ure welcome
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Ramsey19: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thelife:

Smile, one like shite and Sunni not to talk of other Islamic sect, when will you stop killing your brother because of sect difference? cheesy grin grin cheesy

Sorry bro, no one care about you guys, we are just tired of your hypocrisy grin grin grin grin

just tell me the

Allah of each sect?
Quran of each sect?
kibla of each sect?
Ramadan of each sect?
Hajj of each sect?

sorry bro, your ranting can't change what had already been sealed. Islam is the same in the past, present and it will remain the same till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
true2god:
You can't be on the straight path and be praying, on a daily basis, to be guided to the straight path.

As a matter of fact it was Allah that was doing that prayer for a straight path in surah fathiha since the Quran is allegedly the words of Allah.

How can Allah be praying for a straight path? Who was the one speaking in surah fathiha?

You should argue only when you have knowledge about the bone of contention....the words therein was uttered on behalf of the believers.

So Allah is the one whom the prayer is being directed to not the order way round.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akhirastriver:

See y I don't lyk to argue with u see, he went into seclusion to think cuz he believe that there must be God other than the idols they worship at that time ,read before u start posting now.
And about the hadith lyk I said thats your own opinion ,if you have any other reasonable thing to say ure welcome

You've not answered these:

Who then is a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 / Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws / Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.