Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? (15522 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / If A Woman Dies While Pregnant, How Will She Be Buried? / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akhirastriver:

See y I don't lyk to argue with u see, he went into seclusion to think cuz he believe that there must be God other than the idols they worship at that time ,read before u start posting now.

It's you that needs to read your hadith before displaying ignorance online :

"...He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights..."

Don't use style to evade other questions I asked :

If Muhammad was not a Muslim when he was going into seclusion to worship Allah and when he received his first "revelation"

ho then is a Muslim?

So he was not a Muslim and he claimed he was named to be a Prophet?

At what point did Muhammad become a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Empiree:
you didn't bother or you are afraid to watch? He quoted your own book. It is only 1 min clip now.

which means you don't copy Jesus. So why are you following him then?

and how is this your problem?. Is it your wealth?. Don't we have people who inherited their wife or husband and re-marry?. Abeg, find another excuse.

So why couldn't he provide more than one garments for each of his wives so bad that they had to be using their finger nails to scrape menstrual bloodstain off their clothes because they didn't have other garments to wear ?

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

"...He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights..."

If Muhammad was not a Muslim when he was going into seclusion to worship Allah and when he received his first "revelation"

ho then is a Muslim?

Read the hadith again ,and ask urself ,was the Quran in existence that tym ,was he a prophet that tym .
Any other reasonable question is welcomed
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

You've not answered these:

Who then is a Muslim?

Ure really dumb ,during his tym there were Idolaters and those who believe in Allah's existence ,but he choose to not believe in idol cuz he believe theres someone who is the true God ,so he went to seclusion for that ,for u to be a Muslim u must follow the Quran and the hadith , so tell me wen was the Quran revealed ,wen did he tried to commit suicide ??
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
advocatejare:

ho then is a Muslim?

And please don't quote me again please ,I might curse u ,thank u
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

Unfortunately for them, Sahih Bukhari is not a weak hadith
You are right. Sahih means authentic which means we cannot have a weak and a fabricated hadith in an authentic hadith.

3 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:06am On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

Narrated By 'Aisha
The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous... up to... that which he knew not." (96.15) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night)."

From the embolden above it's glaring that :

1. Muhammad had been going into seclusion to worship their Quraysh idol, Allah before he had encounter with that jinn in the cave.

2. The jinn never introduced himself as Gabriel

3. Waraqa never said the jinn was Gabriel because Gabriel never appeared to Moses

4. The Jinn never declared Muhammad as a Prophet

5. The jinn tormented Muhammad by pressing him down so hard

6. Muhammad ran home feeling cold and twitching his neck muscles like someone convulsing

7. Muhammad wanted to commit suicide severally by jumping off the mountain top.

No true prophet of God was ever tormented, pressed down and wanted to commit suicide.

Hence Muhammad was not a Prophet of God, his encounter with that entity in the cave was a demonic possession.

Thank you for educating my fellow ignorant Muslims on the origin of their religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Akhirastriver:

First of all the hadith u quoted is wrong ,
If u believe Muhammad is not Allah's prophet thats your own problem ,if u believe good for u , I can't be punished for ur sins ,let me practice my religion face ur own if u ar sure of making heaven ,peace
A Nigerian Muslim telling us that Imam Bukhari was wrong without any alternative fact. I know it, you will say the hadith was either weak or fabricated by the Jews. And to school you further, that hadith is the beginning of Mohammed's so-called divine revelation which can be seen in your Quran surah 96 ayah 1-2.

It is funny that it is we kufar that's teaching you your own religion. As a punishment for this, you must do ablution 30 times and press up 50 pushes at a go.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Empiree:
Alhamdulilah, I am enjoying bounties of Allah each day and I give all thanks to Him. I also send salutations and blessings on His prophet daily. Nothing better than this.
I hope the bounties do include sexx slaves and war booties.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:22am On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

I didn't bother to watch the video, the pastor is not the standard for Christians. That was why I asked you for biblical reference and you falsified the reference you gave and I exposed you.

You Muslims are the ones that copy what Muhammad do so as to get reward, you claim that he's the best of mankind and that his wives are your mothers.

And I showed you how Muhammad was married by the wealthy Khadija and when Khadija died, Muhammad inherited her wealth and used them to marry other women and didn't allow his new wives to work but instead of providing enough garments for them, he didn't.

His wives had only one garment each and they couldn't even afford to remove the garment to wash when stained with menstrual blood, they had to use their nails to scrape the blood off.

I hope you're not treating your wives like that. If you know you can't provide for them, let them work jeje.

Thank you for educating my fellow ignorant Muslims. May God bless you richly.

How can the so-called greatest prophet allow his numerous wives have only one cloth each despite the zakat, the Jizya and the war booties that were constantly being provided by allah?

4 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:25am On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

So he was not a Muslim at that time but he was going into seclusion to worship Allah alone in the cave?

Who then is a Muslim?

It's not my opinion, it's what your Sahih hadith says.

Mohammed was not a Muslim when he used to visit the cave of hirah to worship allah alone. Which allah was Mohammed worshippjng before he became a 'prophet' (in quote)?

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Hussein01:

You should argue only when you have knowledge about the bone of contention....the words therein was uttered on behalf of the believers.

So Allah is the one whom the prayer is being directed to not the order way round.
Who was the one speaking or praying in Surah alfatiha? Remember, all the words in the Quran are said to be from allah.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:28am On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

You've not answered these:

Who then is a Muslim?

Bro, you dey really pepper my fellow ignorant Muslims. I am just laughing alone here.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 4:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Akhirastriver:

You can no longer bear the heat. I get y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Empiree: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2020
true2god:
I hope the bounties do include sexx slaves and war booties.

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Thelife: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Ramsey19:

just tell me the

Allah of each sect?
Quran of each sect?
kibla of each sect?
Ramadan of each sect?
Hajj of each sect?

sorry bro, your ranting can't change what had already been sealed. Islam is the same in the past, present and it will remain the same till eternity.

��� sorry bro, I feel your pain, you forget that the shite have there ramadan a day before the other sect?

The fight between Iran and Saudi is because shite want to consider there Iran as there own mecca?

The funniest part is shite can't pray in Sunni mosque because shite believe the prayer should be 6 times a day while Sunni said it is five times a day.

So the trash you wrote their just show how ignorant you are about your so called religion grin grin grin

We have not even talk about the Aḥmadiyyah sect that believe that Muhammad is not the last
prophet.

Or we should talk about Kharijite Islam and their believe about the List you gave above?

I guess you haven't heard of Rashad Khalifa before, so that's the reason why you come here to ask if they have different quran grin grin cheesy cheesy

You moslom can't stop to amaze me with your ignorance, which islam is the same?
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2020
Akhirastriver:

You're pained already. Can you see how the truth is setting you on fire.

You can see that all you've stood on is falsehoods. It's never too late, search for more truth and embrace the path of truth and salvation.

You can only curse yourself. You can't curse me. I'm the blessed of the Lord.

All the curses Muhammad placed and that you Muslims have been placing on Israel, where has it led you, Israel is progressing and Islamic world is retrogressing.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse;..."
-Genesis 12:3

2 Likes

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Ure really dumb ,during his tym there were Idolaters and those who believe in Allah's existence ,but he choose to not believe in idol cuz he believe theres someone who is the true God ,so he went to seclusion for that ,for u to be a Muslim u must follow the Quran and the hadith , so tell me wen was the Quran revealed ,wen did he tried to commit suicide ??

Look at how you shot yourself at the foot again:
You Muslims claim that Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Jesus etc were Muslims

And now you're saying for anyone to be a Muslim that person must follow the Quran and the Hadith, so which Quran and hadith did all those I listed above follow?

That means you've agreed now that the Quran lied that Adam, Abraham, Isaac etc were Muslims since according to you, no one can be a Muslim without the Quran and the hadith.

Now answer the question you've been dodging?

1. Are you saying Muhammad was not a Muslim when he claimed he received revelation to be a Prophet of Allah?

2. Who is a Muslim?

3. At what point did Muhammad become a Muslim?
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2020
true2god:
A Nigerian Muslim telling us that Imam Bukhari was wrong without any alternative fact. I know it, you will say the hadith was either weak or fabricated by the Jews. And to school you further, that hadith is the beginning of Mohammed's so-called divine revelation which can be seen in your Quran surah 96 ayah 1-2.

It is funny that it is we kufar that's teaching you your own religion. As a punishment for this, you must do ablution 30 times and press up 50 pushes at a go.
grin grin
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2020
true2god:
Mohammed was not a Muslim when he used to visit the cave of hirah to worship allah alone. Which allah was Mohammed worshippjng before he became a 'prophet' (in quote)?
Allah the idol of the Quraysh, the head idol of Mecca, the one also known as Hubal or Baal. The one Muhammad's 'pagan' grandfather (Abdulmuttalib) worshipped and name his son (Muhammad's father) Abdullah after, the same Allah Muslims worship today, whose image is crescent moon and stars that they have on their mosques

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2020
true2god:

My people will say :
O juba Ehoro
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

Look at how you shot yourself at the foot again:
You Muslims claim that Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Jesus etc were Muslims

And now you're saying for anyone to be a Muslim that person must follow the Quran and the Hadith, so which Quran and hadith did all those I listed above follow?

That means you've agreed now that the Quran lied that Adam, Abraham, Isaac etc were Muslims since according to you, no one can be a Muslim without the Quran and the hadith.

Now answer the question you've been dodging?

1. Are you saying Muhammad was not a Muslim when he claimed he received revelation to be a Prophet of Allah?

2. Who is a Muslim?

3. At what point did Muhammad become a Muslim?
Ok
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

You're pained already. Can you see how the truth is setting you on fire.

You can see that all you've stood on is falsehoods. It's never too late, search for more truth and embrace the path of truth and salvation.

You can only curse yourself. You can't curse me. I'm the blessed of the Lord.

All the curses Muhammad placed and that you Muslims have been placing on Israel, where has it led you, Israel is progressing and Islamic world is retrogressing.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse;..."
-Genesis 12:3
Ok
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2020
true2god:
OK thank u
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Ok

Mr. Man don't mention me if you won't answer my question. You shot yourself at the foot, it's honourable for you to redeem yourself, answer my questions or stop mentioning me
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Akhirastriver(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

Mr. Man don't mention me if you won't answer my question. You shot yourself at the foot, it's honourable for you to redeem yourself, answer my questions or stop mentioning me
Ok
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
true2god:
Who was the one speaking or praying in Surah alfatiha? Remember, all the words in the Quran are said to be from allah.

did you read my comment at all...if you did you wouldn't have asked this question again
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Hussein01(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
advocatejare:

So Muhammad didnt know that it was wrong for a 53 year old man to be sleeping with a 9 year old girl who was still playing with her dolls?

If he was truly a Prophet of God, he should have known that his action was wrong

But morality should tell you that it's wrong to marry the wife of a man who had started living with you since the age of 8 years, he answered your name as "son of Muhammad ", you married your cousin out to him, you financed the wedding, you didn't talk to your cousin and settle the rift she had with her husband, even when you advised your adopted son, we are told that when you were giving the advice you had already concealed it in your heart that you would marry his wife and you eventually did and even threw the biggest party for her wedding, biggest than the one you did for your previous wives and you call yourself a religious leader.

"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

Did you know that one of his soldiers had already taken Safiya for himself before someone told Muhammad about the beauty of Safiya and Muhammad then collected Safiya from that Soldier?

So what was the rationale behind Muhammad taking Safiya from the Soldier who had chosen her for himself as a spoil of war?

So mention any of his wives that he didn't sleep with.

If not for sexual pleasure why did he sleep with Maria Qibitiya before marrying her, on Hafsa's bed and after Hafsa exposed him to Aisha, he got angry and vowed not to go to all his wives for one month.

That slave he slept with later gave birth to Ibrahim for him.

Good debate requires you concede that you are wrong rather than argue blindly or re-state already answered questions.

Two things are possible here, it is either you didn't read the article or you lack comprehensive skills. Aisha's marriage, playing with dolls, age gap etc. are all answered there.

And did you miss the part I said I will, should time present an opportunity, create a post about the prophet marital life?

Stop throwing gauntlet when it's unnecessary cus I won't pick it up.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by advocatejare(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hussein01:

Good debate requires you concede that you are wrong rather than argue blindly or re-state already answered questions.

Two things are possible here, it is either you didn't read the article or you lack comprehensive skills. Aisha's marriage, playing with dolls, age gap etc. are all answered there.

And did you miss the part I said I will, should time present an opportunity, create a post about the prophet marital life?

grin
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Hussein01:

did you read my comment at all...if you did you wouldn't have asked this question again
I read your comment; can you please expatiate?
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by true2god: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Hussein01:

Sorry, do you mean it is normal for a man of 54 years old sleeping with a girl of 9 years old? I need you answer 'yes' or 'no'.
Re: Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? by Empiree: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
true2god:
Sorry, do you mean it is normal for a man of 54 years old sleeping with a girl of 9 years old? I need you answer 'yes' or 'no'.
bro, why is your life so miserable?. I am sure you have learned this subject on this platform for 6 years but you still asking this silly question 6yrs later?. This shows you have ulterior motives.

If you need to learn more on this topic there are several articles and videos available to you and stop being nuisance online. Prophet muhammad (SAW) did not marry 9yr old girl. There are evidences pointing otherwise but you rely on solitary Hadith to prove your position. Get over it

Besides, is that 9yr old girl you're daughter?. Why are you so much concerned if you don't have motives?.

You are a Catholic. There are priests sleeping with young boys at vatican, the Christian holiest cite for you to sort out instead of sticking your nose here, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Actual Shia Position On The Sahaba / Science Supports Islamic History on Written Qur'an / 6 Rights Of A Muslim Upon Another Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.