Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

If You Are Planning To Get Married Now, Then Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Planning To Get Married Now, Then Do This (518 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Planning To Get Married Now, Then Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2020
You can't stop a determined soul for too long.

Don't cheat. Instead let your character stand up to date. Men are looking for best character to manage their excesses. You could be the right one.

Therefore I said to you reading this...

Fight your way up and you must surely get there. I repeat never cheat. There's invisible eye which sees all things, wether great or evil.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Planning To Get Married Now, Then Do This by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Don't cheat. Instead let your character stand up to date. Men are looking for best character to manage their excesses. You could be the right one.

Fight your way up and you must surely get there. I repeat never cheat. There's invisible eye which sees all things, wether great or evil.

Fellate me, woman! and I promise to teach you the cunning lingua! angry

It lies here ever ready at the tip of my tongue! You know what that means, you cunt!
Re: If You Are Planning To Get Married Now, Then Do This by Uyi168: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mercisharelove:

This madam too get plenty wahala..
Re: If You Are Planning To Get Married Now, Then Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 2:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Do
Re: If You Are Planning To Get Married Now, Then Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 4:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Fight

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Can You Tell Your Partner How Much You Earn? / Scotland Becomes 1st Nation To Make Sanitary Products Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.