Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside (3164 Views)

She's Married But She's Stalking Me / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by Loveandromance: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2021
I was transferred to Abuja three months ago. Its supposed to be a one year transfer to relief a colleague that went on study leave. On getting to Abuja office, the HR Manager was very nice to me. Pretty woman with a nice smile and personality. I was lodged at the company guest house and I resumed work the next day.

Everyday, the HR manager, Evelyn would come to my desk, smile at me and ask me how I am settling in. I told her everything was fine but food is my problem cos I cant cook and buying of food was not cheap or fun in the area where our company lodge was located.

That was how, this nice lady started bringing me home cooked food to my lodge every evening. I was surprised but grateful. She said she has a restaurant too and on her way back home, she would stop by to drop me some good food.

Evelyn was also a great conversationist I noticed. Of course, I knew she was dropping food for me to get closer to me and I was not in a good place in my relationship, I welcomed Evelyn’s company. She was shy about her intentions but I decided to take matters into my own hands, I made my move, told her I liked her and asked her if she was in a relationship, she said yes but its complicated.

When I asked her how complicated, she said she does not want to talk about it. I decided not to bother, I moved in,made my move and she got what she wanted. Evelyn is a 36 year old lady, very curvy and pretty. I liked her alot and we been seeing each other since I resumed here in Abuja. I really like her and I even began to think we could take this relationship further if things continue like this.

Last week, Evelyn told me that she will not be able to see me for anymore because her man was going to be around in town for a while. I was like…so you really are in a relationship? how serious? why not break up if its complicated. That was when she told me she is actually married. Like what? My heart skipped a beat.

How could she have not told me she was married all these while? why would a married woman be cheating on her husband. From what she told me, she and her husband are married for 14 years now. Their marriage was not out of love, she married him cos his family put pressure on him to marry. Theirs was not a marriage of love and the man says he is no longer attracted to her cos after she had their son, she began to put on weight and he wants her to do surgery to loose weight but Evelyn has said no.

Their son is 12 years old and lives with the father in UK. The man visits Nigeria, to check on his businesses ,once on six months. He does not want to divorce Evelyn but he does not love her with her current body shape. Evelyn said she does not want a divorce cos the husband is rich and powerful and will make sure she does not see her son if they divorce.

So Evelyn sees her son when he is on holiday from school in UK but he lives with his dad most times. I felt bad that Evelyn did not tell me that she is married and also bad because she is stuck in a marriage that the man does not even look at her. Clearly, the man also has many side chicks in UK and in Nigeria.

I must confess I miss Evelyn but knowing now that she is married gives me very serious concern. I am not concentrating at work. All I think about is her. I think I might need to request a transfer back home to PH cos its hard to stay focus when all I think of is another man’s wife.

If I do not leave here, I will still sleep with Evelyn cos I may have become quite obsessed with her. She is with her husband and her son. But I am suffering here. I am in love with a married woman and I am loosing my mind. That is when the thought of making Evelyn leave her husband came to me.

READ MORE

https://tiktalkhub.com/after-having-her-way-she-told-me-shes-marriednow-im-dying-inside/03/08/2021/
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2021
NOLLYWOOD SUPERSTORY from oga blogga blogga.... Evelyn ko, pangolin ni,

9 Likes

Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by Authoreety: 2:32am On Aug 03, 2021
Kpele
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by smsgrouper: 5:37am On Aug 03, 2021
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the most prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by dan9ice(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2021
Shebi na work carry you go there
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Evelyn used you undecided

Or you both used yourself undecided

Mtcheeeew
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by mechanics(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Hmmm, you shouldn't have fell deeply in love just like that, when she told you she's in a complicated relationship, you should have known more about her before going ahead in the relationship, if it was just friendship, no problem, but you shouldn't have allowed her to be bringing food to your lodge, you just have to move ahead because if you force her to divorce her husband, God will be angry with and you will have to restitute her back to her husband if you want peace of mind, there are decent single ladies out there looking for decent men to marry.
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by descartes400: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2021
And you couldn't get to know that she's married from your other fellow colleagues? in an office setting?

This your story get K-leg!
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Very stupid story..
Re: After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside by fourboys: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? / What Does This Mean? (photo) / Why Do Men Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.