Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? (3391 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by ebubeson: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
If your Fiancee is not sleeping with her EX, you are very lucky. Some ladies might be faithful in marriage, but if they are faithful in courtship, you are lucky. That is where the issue of DNA issue amongst firstborns may be coming from.

If you have truly slept with someone's Fiancee few days to her wedding or whenever. May God forgive you.

You will marry a faithful lady, but make sure you are faithful.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by Bluezy13(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by imagrg(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Men are the ones ruining the lives of women yet they come here battering them mentally and emotionally.

Why?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by Qatar2022: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
imagrg:
Men are the ones ruining the lives of women yet they come here battering them mentally and emotionally.

Why?
You people can't take blame for what you did always blame men for your uselessness

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yes. Ignorantly

Years later <2022> she wanted me to sleep with her again after we reconnected, I said NO and ghosted her.

I miss her though but I’m not a dog that’ll say yes to every kpekus, NO means NO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by padi94(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Remember if you sleep with someone wife another person go sleep with your own surely...
But if you don't another man may sleep with your wife. Emphasis on the may.

Choose one
Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by Boogyman557: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by drnoel: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
ebubeson:
If your Fiancee is not sleeping with her EX, you are very lucky. Some ladies might be faithful in marriage, but if they are faithful in courtship, you are lucky. That is where the issue of DNA issue amongst firstborns may be coming from.

If you have truly slept with someone's Fiancee few days to her wedding or whenever. May God forgive you.

Pervert
Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by ebubeson: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
imagrg:

Why?
it takes two
Re: Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? by ebubeson: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2023
ebubeson:

(1) (Reply)

The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women / Keke driver popping Glenfindich 21yrs old at a club / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.