Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? (1134 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by NONAME11223: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hi everyone!I been with this Nigerian guy from.igbo for 2 years but i know him.for 10 years.I am in Europe now with him where he works and i am not able to work coz of my papers.He give me only basic food and doesnt buy me no clothes as in i need boots for winter here is cold he wil not buy for me.He earns around 2000 euro per months and wil spend on food 40 or 50 euro in a months!!!I never ask him to take me to restauranta but pls ia this normal??All he does is send money to Nigeria saying he is sending to his sister.And then at end of months i dont eveb have fruits or vegetavles and even shampoo for my hair!Pls i am.not someone that wil sit at home.and expect man to pay for my needs but pls is this normal??Not to say he is very controling he doesnt talk.about marriage and he force me to work...and also he is abusive he has hit me few times
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by ProphetofOdin: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
You can ask him to borrow you so that when you start working you will pay back.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by falcon01: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
yes, tell him to borrow you
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by NONAME11223: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
falcon01:
yes, tell him to borrow you
i canot work here...I domt wana tel him to barrow me.My question is why he give me only basic food??
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by falcon01: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
i canot work here...I domt wana tel him to barrow me.My question is why he give me only basic food??
because he's stingy. but have you tried asking him for Those? like the boots and other stuffs?
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by NONAME11223: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
falcon01:
because he's stingy. but have you tried asking him for Those? like the boots and other stuffs?
yes here ia cold i need boots then he wil say he need boots for.himself too!!!
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by BigDick70inch(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
Hi everyone!I been with this Nigerian guy from.igbo for 2 years but i know him.for 10 years.I am in Europe now with him where he works and i am not able to work coz of my papers.He give me only basic food and doesnt buy me no clothes as in i need boots for winter here is cold he wil not buy for me.He earns around 2000 euro per months and wil spend on food 40 or 50 euro in a months!!!I never ask him to take me to restauranta but pls ia this normal??All he does is send money to Nigeria saying he is sending to his sister.And then at end of months i dont eveb have fruits or vegetavles and even shampoo for my hair!Pls i am.not someone that wil sit at home.and expect man to pay for my needs but pls is this normal??Not to say he is very controling he doesnt talk.about marriage and he force me to work...and also he is abusive he has hit me few times

Where r u from huh??
A Nigerian??
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by NONAME11223: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Where r u from huh??
A Nigerian??
no i am white from Europe
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by dingbang(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
ok wow I would love to see ya pic
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Uzomacharles: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Tell him you feel cold...
In a romantic voice

Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Crownstar01: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
You sounded so funny.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
Go & Work & Get Ur Own Money. Must He Do Everything 4 U?
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by NONAME11223: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Truvel:
Go & Work & Get Ur Own Money. Must He Do Everything 4 U?
EVERYTHING??what is that??I am talking how he does nothing!!!
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
When you went with him to Europe, you didn't tell us grin grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Froshloaded: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Leave the bastard, he doesnt deserve you.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
EVERYTHING??what is that??I am talking how he does nothing!!!
Do Something To Earn Money.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by falcon01: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
well that's just cold, ice cold!! do you have anybody apart from him?
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Lightangel65: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:

Go and get a job, or do runs for money thats the cure broke piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Juliusmomoh: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
When u were runing after him.. Did u tell us undecided
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by JOACHINpedro: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Op your constant bf matter haff do, pity this forum abegcry
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by odinson1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Leave the bastard, he doesnt deserve you.
niggar what the Bleep
What has she actually done for him that he has to be deserving of her
From her post,she's just a liability Trying to Tie the innocent man down with Marriage

Good thing the guy ain't a simp

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Pancakeey(f): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
You’re dating an abusive boyfriend??

And you’re asking for advice?

I don’t even care if he’s stingy. This guy hits you sis.

You need to wake up.
Get a job, acquire a skill, just try to make a lil money.
You mentioned it somewhere about not being able to work in Europe. I don’t know what your reasons are but there are many jobs that doesn’t require brick and mortar locations.

Just help yourself.

You deserve better. You deserve much.

Liberate yourself from an abusive boyfriend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Pancakeey(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
odinson1:

niggar what the Bleep
What has she actually done for him that he has to be deserving of her
From her post,she's just a liability Trying to Tie the innocent man down with Marriage

Good thing the guy ain't a simp
Oh so you’re in support of the guy beating her

Wow! Another woman beater spotted.

Even if she’s a liability or whatever to him that doesn’t justify treating her badly.

I’m not in support of laziness but hitting someone is extreme
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Pancakeey(f): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
NONAME11223:
Madam goan work.

Just reading the thread you sound like a lazy person.

Make your own money
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by odinson1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pancakeey:

Oh so you’re in support of the guy beating her

Wow! Another woman beater spotted.

Even if she’s a liability or whatever to him that doesn’t justify treating her badly.

I’m not in support of laziness but hitting someone is extreme

I don't support beating of any kind
I wonder where you saw that in my post
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Pancakeey(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
odinson1:

I don't support beating of any kind
I wonder where you saw that in my post
You implied it
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by WrittyWritter(f): 1:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Forget d fact dat he is stingy..he is abusive..madam please wat re u still doing there.better leave be4 he kills u

And u said ur not Nigerian..lemme not talk grin lipsrsealed..Y did u leave where u were..to live with him or wat

I'm really surprised dat most people are commenting on the money matter and ignoring d hitting matter shocked

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2020
u better off just returning back to ur country since u said u over there not working and not even going to school and he"s oppressing you

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by DAramis: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Fake account with fake story. grin

The rate at which new accounts are opened to post stories that is highly likely to be false is something else.

All to herself.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Tango123: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2020
NONAME11223:

U are white and u cant work because of papers?

Nairalanders, this is fake story
Re: Stingy Boyfriend!!!what To Do??? by Tango123: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Forget d fact dat he is stingy..he is abusive..madam please wat re u still doing there.better leave be4 he kills u

And u said ur not Nigerian..lemme not talk grin lipsrsealed..Y did u leave where u were..to live with him or wat

I'm really surprised dat most people are commenting on the money matter and ignoring d hitting matter shocked

Story is fake

How can she say she is white and she cant work because of papers, in her own country ni

She claims she has no other income, yet all European countries give unemployed citizens some basic income which can at least buy you food and shampoo

By the way, as fast as you were in picking the alleged hitting of a woman by a man, please also do likewise if it is a man being hit by a woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

The trick that I use to collect any girl's number / Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. / MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.