Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

The trick that I use to collect any girl's number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The trick that I use to collect any girl's number (1192 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round (2) (3) (4)

The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Here is the simple trick that I use;
If I want to collect a girl's number and she starts doing shakara, I will just tell her that she can leave it.
And most of the time, the girl will start to fall on me and make me want to ask for the number again, but I won't, and they will end up saying things like,"what about the number, lemme give it to you" "are you still interested in collecting my number?" "I can give you the number if you still want it", and that will make me feel like the boss.
But the above trick will work only if the girl likes you, i.e if you are attractive...
You can share your own trick cool
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by vanida6: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mtcheeew fake trick cheesy cheesy

abegii go join #ENDSARS protest jhor cheesy

Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
vanida6:
Mtcheeew fake trick cheesy cheesy

abegii go join #ENDSARS protest jhor cheesy
I dey for the protest bro, #SarsMustEnd #EndSARS
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Op needs to join #EndNigeria
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Op needs to join #EndNigeria
grin grin, Chai, this one is too much, Buhari must hear this grin
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by adg98(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Kaxmytex(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
where the trick, u suppose chop stick..
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin,,,, xoly and you know dat nah nairaland's code make me chop slap from a girl,,,,, I'm not following this code ma nigga,,,,,,,,,☹️

Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact1:
grin,,,, xoly and you know dat nah nairaland's code make me chop slap from a girl,,,,, I'm not following this code ma nigga,,,,,,,,,☹️
It looks like red pills have disappointed you grin, but you can trust my code grin...
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xoly:

It looks like red pills have disappointed you grin, but you can trust my code grin...

Aswear they disappointed me seriously,,,,, grin

. right now I'm now an handsome simp,,,,,grin

Simp better ma nigga,,,,,,grin
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact1:

Aswear they disappointed me seriously,,,,, grin

. right now I'm now an handsome simp,,,,,grin

Simp better ma nigga,,,,,,grin
Some women don't tolerate red pill stuffs at all...
So, it depends on who you are approaching cheesy
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xoly:

Some women don't tolerate red pill stuffs at all...
So, it depends on who you are approaching cheesy

Aswear the girl just dey look at me like,,,is this one okay,,?,,,,,,grin

Me::: yunno for me to approach you is an opportunity,, don't think i am lover boy,,,,, i get many girls that's chasing me,,,,,,, yunno money isn't the problem,,,,,,,,grin

She:::::,,, are you crazy!!! You must be stupid,,,,,,!!,,, Which kain woman you think i am,,,,?,,,,,,paa ,,paa ,,paa,,,,,(she slap me),,,,,,,,grin

Me::,,(feel embarrassed but maintaining handsomeness cheesy)

Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact1:

Aswear the girl just dey look at me like,,,is this one okay,,?,,,,,,grin

Me::: yunno for me to approach you is an opportunity,, don't think i am lover boy,,,,, i get many girls that's chasing me,,,,,,, yunno money isn't the problem,,,,,,,,grin

She:::::,,, are you crazy!!! You must be stupid,,,,,,!!,,, Which kain woman you think i am,,,,?,,,,,,paa ,,paa ,,paa,,,,,(she slap me),,,,,,,,grin

Me::,,(feel embarrassed but maintaining handsomeness cheesy)

Chai grin, this one is serious oo grin, maybe those girls also have their own red pills
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xoly:

Chai grin, this one is serious oo grin, maybe those girls also have their own red pills

. aswear it is as if I'm watching Korean film,,,,, I'm like shey girl can be so so brutal like this,,,,grin

She still show no remorse,,,,,,grin

.me i just jejely bouce to my house,,,,,,haa dat slap hot my nigga,,,,,grin,,,,

She don't think twice,,,,,and yunno how girl's slap use to enter the vain,,,,,,,,,grin

Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact1:

. aswear it is as if I'm watching Korean film,,,,, I'm like shey girl can be so so brutal like this,,,,grin

She still show no remorse,,,,,,grin

.me i just jejely bouce to my house,,,,,,haa dat slap hot my nigga,,,,,grin,,,,

She don't think twice,,,,,and yunno how girl's slap use to enter the vain,,,,,,,,,grin
Nigerian girls use to take things too serious shaaa, that's why I day code well well before I approach any naija girl cheesy
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xoly:

Nigerian girls use to take things too serious shaaa, that's why I day code well well before I approach any naija girl cheesy

Most of the girls in Nigeria nah eleribuu,,,,,grin...

Nigga just need to wise up,,,,,,grin
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact1:

Most of the girls in Nigeria nah eleribuu,,,,,grin...

Nigga just need to wise up,,,,,,grin
I don change my code self...
It's now ;"Money before women" grin
I no day for the game again grin
I no wan unnecessarily disrespects cheesy, because if a girl slap me unnecessarily, I swear I no go forgive am grin, no be say I go beat am ooo, but I go make am jealous when I get money grin
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xoly:

I don change my code self...
It's now ;"Money before women" grin
I no day for the game again grin
I no wan unnecessarily disrespects cheesy, because if a girl slap me unnecessarily, I swear I no go forgive am grin, no be say I go beat am ooo, but I go make am jealous when I get money grin

You don get ham bro,,,, if you gat no money,,,,grin. Tueh!!!!!!,,,,,,,,. But how this nature do us like this,,,,,, we can't do without girls,,,,and i i can never be a gay in my life because it's so disgusting,,,,,,,tueh!!!!,,,, You see only a fool will beat a girl,,,,,if i slap dat girl back aswear she will faint instantly,,,,,me dat i get muscle,,,,,,,,,

But some certain shit happen ,,,,,,, just work and get this money,,,,,,,,,grin

The girl wey don dey beg me since because she think I'm a broke ass nigga ,,,,,me never look ham twice,,,,,,,grin

Which means if you get money you will control almost everything in this world,,,,,,,wink
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact1:

You don get ham bro,,,, if you gat no money,,,,grin. Tueh!!!!!!,,,,,,,,. But how this nature do us like this,,,,,, we can't do without girls,,,,and i i can never be a gay in my life because it's so disgusting,,,,,,,tueh!!!!,,,, You see only a fool will beat a girl,,,,,if i slap dat girl back aswear she will faint instantly,,,,,me dat i get muscle,,,,,,,,,

But some certain shit happen ,,,,,,, just work and get this money,,,,,,,,,grin

The girl wey don dey beg me since because she think I'm a broke ass nigga ,,,,,me never look ham twice,,,,,,,grin

Which means if you get money you will control almost everything in this world,,,,,,,wink
You are right bro cool
Re: The trick that I use to collect any girl's number by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Xoly:

You are right bro cool

Yeah,,wink cool

A Lady Can Sue A Man Who Promises To Marry Her But Fails To Do So / ... / Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages