Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Need Your Advice About My Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice About My Relationship (4201 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Zyzman: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
lol no....I don delete everything about her.

That's a first step to your awakening. Bro for real she's not the right one for you. She's the type of girl that sticks with you because of benefits and when there's no benefits man she go japa. Shine your eyes. There are lots of girls out there don't limit yourself. No be by force make you become dangote before you get babe. Just find the one that truly loves you.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by mikecino(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
And you said they assured you this girl is good wife in church, brother na bomb be this one oo.
The day you don't give her money for feeding just be rest assured the neighbors will gather in your apartment.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2020
flokii:
@Op Attimes people say what they don't mean out of anger or frustration. If you can give her another chance, please do. Nobody is perfect and there are no perfect relationships anywhere, but tolerance and understanding.

I would have asked you to let go. but then on a second thought, what if she said it out of annoyance and is truly sorry. Soft pedal a bit and have a conversation with her.
you say?. Can't you see she's ready to bounce off but want to collect the 15k before leaving? A girl becomes more rude than ever when she has options.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
lol no....I don delete everything about her.
never forgive that girl, it's paining you because you have invested in the relationship more. Let go and see her as failed business. Even if you give her the 15k she will still leave because no be today she don get option, and your pocket is the only thing holding her still. She don get pesin, free her. And again, a girl becomes more rude than ever when she have options. She can never respect you again. My baby girl.. my love.. lol I hate advising niggarr like this because girls like that understand your psychology. You will still collect her back with an excuse. But when she's done. You will see 3rd mainland water as the only option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by MrCork: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning nairalanders..how was your night?I'm actually here for your advice about my relationship... I won't call it a relationship anymore though...please don't mind my grammars as some might be bad.....,so it happens this way...she actually called me on Monday and tell me she has something very important to tell me...i asked what's that about?she said she actually need 15k that someone she borrowed money from is disturbing her and she had to pay it, it was true though..,because i know about the issue...she said she is going to borrow the 15k from her dad and pay it and so when I try to give her the money she will replace it....I only said i will try... Because i myself I'm not too financially okay myself.... So yesterday..I actually had some issue going on with me....I was actually scammed yesterday and this guy switched off and not even coming online again.....so it all got me so worried..,so she chatted me up yesterday afternoon around 2pm...I greeted her normally..I said I'm not just fine that I'm kind of depressed..all she could say is OK..,I said is that what she's supposed to say...she said is she a witch that she'd know what's happening to me....that's how it all began....that that's how i do if I don't want to do something...that I want to use it as an excuse...start calling me different kind of names whereby her friends was even there with her...no respect... I'm a broke ass nigga..I'm very poor..I should go and tell my friends and my mum that she said i am broke.. Cuz that what i am...she just Start calling me different kind of bad names....she said her mom help me borrow some money that I couldn't pay back..I told her I'm going to pay back..she just start saying different kind of abusive words at me that village people are really following me...so that's how she said it's over between us....and i said so shall it be.... Because if we have a little disagreement she'd start talking about break up....and I'd be the one to apologize....so I just have to made up my mind last night and just make it finally come true...I actually sent her 4k on Wednesday and she never ask me before i did.
so i just have to block her number last night and block her on WhatsApp after telling her it's over between us cuz i can't cope with a disrespectful girlfriend even where her friend is...but what happen is as have blocked her everywhere.... I'm not just comfortable... I couldn't really sleep tonight cuz I was just thinking about everything.... I already prayed on her name in several places and they all saying she's good....but I don't just understand this...it's hard to forget though.... so to cut the long story short..she later apologized on whatsapp and ask for the 15k immediately..but i won't count that as an apology..i just need an advice on how i can just forget this girl....cuz my mind is just soo troubled that I can't really sleep....thank you all for your candid advice and please no insults about my bad grammers...some screenshots will be attached...once again no insults... Thank you all in advance.

angry
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by MrCork: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning nairalanders..how was your night?I'm actually here for your advice about my relationship... I won't call it a relationship anymore though...please don't mind my grammars as some might be bad.....,so it happens this way...she actually called me on Monday and tell me she has something very important to tell me...i asked what's that about?she said she actually need 15k that someone she borrowed money from is disturbing her and she had to pay it, it was true though..,because i know about the issue...she said she is going to borrow the 15k from her dad and pay it and so when I try to give her the money she will replace it....I only said i will try... Because i myself I'm not too financially okay myself.... So yesterday..I actually had some issue going on with me....I was actually scammed yesterday and this guy switched off and not even coming online again.....so it all got me so worried..,so she chatted me up yesterday afternoon around 2pm...I greeted her normally..I said I'm not just fine that I'm kind of depressed..all she could say is OK..,I said is that what she's supposed to say...she said is she a witch that she'd know what's happening to me....that's how it all began....that that's how i do if I don't want to do something...that I want to use it as an excuse...start calling me different kind of names whereby her friends was even there with her...no respect... I'm a broke ass nigga..I'm very poor..I should go and tell my friends and my mum that she said i am broke.. Cuz that what i am...she just Start calling me different kind of bad names....she said her mom help me borrow some money that I couldn't pay back..I told her I'm going to pay back..she just start saying different kind of abusive words at me that village people are really following me...so that's how she said it's over between us....and i said so shall it be.... Because if we have a little disagreement she'd start talking about break up....and I'd be the one to apologize....so I just have to made up my mind last night and just make it finally come true...I actually sent her 4k on Wednesday and she never ask me before i did.
so i just have to block her number last night and block her on WhatsApp after telling her it's over between us cuz i can't cope with a disrespectful girlfriend even where her friend is...but what happen is as have blocked her everywhere.... I'm not just comfortable... I couldn't really sleep tonight cuz I was just thinking about everything.... I already prayed on her name in several places and they all saying she's good....but I don't just understand this...it's hard to forget though.... so to cut the long story short..she later apologized on whatsapp and ask for the 15k immediately..but i won't count that as an apology..i just need an advice on how i can just forget this girl....cuz my mind is just soo troubled that I can't really sleep....thank you all for your candid advice and please no insults about my bad grammers...some screenshots will be attached...once again no insults... Thank you all in advance.

. .bro. ..sumary..please!! angry
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by shegunmessi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
@OP,I'm sorry to say,u are complete simps,just imagined wot u are saying,u ve gone to different places just because of one hoe,just because u are unable to meet up to her demand,she abused u in such manners,buckle up ur shoes � and face ur challenges ok,u don't need any bitches for now

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by shegunmessi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
YoutubeJJC:
never forgive that girl, it's paining you because you have invested in the relationship more. Let go and see her as failed business. Even if you give her the 15k she will still leave because no be today she don get option, and your pocket is the only thing holding her still. She don get pesin, free her. And again, a girl becomes more rude than ever when she have options. She can never respect you again. My baby girl.. my love.. lol I hate advising niggarr like this because girls like that understand your psychology. You will still collect her back with an excuse. But when she's done. You will see 3rd mainland water as the only option.
grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nwaotu10(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bro, you need to man up and forget about this girl.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Liposure: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
When a girl sees you as a means to an end. She will never love and respect you. Dude been living in fool's paradise all this while
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by noCAP(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
I would have blocked this bitch the next second..the fvck? Always put women in their place bro. Don't take shit!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by chukzyfcbb: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
I dont know why but this story just dey make me vex.

lif you give her that 15k after the insults, then you have no self esteem.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Skepticus: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Pls unblock her and apologize..
Go and borrow more money and make it 30k and give it to her..
Be a good boyfriend..
Hustle and work hard just to make her proud..
Pls don't let her want anything.. provide for her, that is why you are the boyfriend..
Call her friends and apologize to them..
Remember, if she dumps you, no girl will ever look at your face and even greet you talk more of dating you..
She is all you got.. treat her like a queen and serve her well enough..
Do recharge her phone from time to time..
Give her money to make her hair and regularly change her wardrobe..
Pls always make her happy even when you are sad.. and always love her no matter what she does..
Continue Bro... ride on...

You think say I go call you SIMP ??
No.. You are a real man.. and that is how real men behaves.
Congrats Bro..

I love your sarcasm. Most times, it's letting them see their foolishness stare in their face.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Skepticus: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
Thanks very much.

And lastly change that church where you were told that she is the one. The girl is a solid proof that most of all these predictions are fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Go and hustle...
Your girlfriend isn't your mom..
She's someone's daughter and needs to be taken care of...
I don't see why a broke struggling guy should think of a relationship talk more of dating
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by stanliwise(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
You caused your own doom.
How did you borrow money from them without paying...
Please explain it to me
Sincerely I am not understanding.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Monchadam: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Guuuuyyy

this girl no like you at all, shes really vile, and those words she used or still uses on you are really hurtful.
Understand one thing bro.

You're a price.
And she's very much undeserving of a guy like you, so you better move your ass on, get something going with your life abeg. You year?? grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Skepticus:

I love your sarcasm. Most times, it's letting them see their foolishness stare in their face.

My Gee...
Everybody dey give am better advice .. but las las .. na wetin dey em mind em go do..
Sometimes if you dey give this kids better advice..e go be like say you dey beg am make em do the right thing.. make we dey give them anyhow advice.. na when suffer tire them for relationship Dem go run by their self.. Dem no go even wait for advice again..
Boys of this generation are just Weaklings that cower and bow at the whimp and caprices of a woman.. such a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by frozen70(f): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:

I will like you to apply some sense of maturity when dealing with women

Blocking her line is as good as staying away from your own world, next time don't block, it hurts you more than the person you are blocking

If you can be man enough, while dating her, don't give her money and don't ask her for sex let's see how this formula will work for the next 2/3 months
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by frozen70(f): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:

I will like you to apply some sense of maturity when dealing with women

Blocking her line is as good as staying away from your own world, next time don't block, it hurts you more than the person you are blocking

If you can be man enough, while dating her, don't give her money and don't ask her for sex let's see how this formula will work for the next 2/3 months
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by VicM6: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
send her the 15k, no need coming here seeking for a dead advice because laslas u will still borrow the 15k nd send it to her..... God, if i have a friend like you, i would have placed you on a dead zone...... Fish brain.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Sixfeetbelle: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2020
My advice will be different cause unlike the men that commented earlier, bandwagon isn't something women do and relationships is always a two way thing. No one gets all the blame.

First off, you were wrong. From your whatsapp chats and your narrative, I picked out something most jumped over. You made a promise to deliver a good, or in this case, money and if you hadn't been scammed, you'd have delivered it but you couldn't hence this issue. Also, she said you borrowed money at one point which you didn't pay back which unfortunately may have branded you with the title: "unreliable guy when it comes to money". So invariably I understand why she flipped on you when you failed to act on your promise. This was not a new thing and you probably didn't handle it well judging by your outburst when you told her you didn't have the money. Promise and fail hits different people differently depending on who it is coming from. That's the main point here.

Second, she is wrong for flipping out and insulting you. It shouldn't have gotten to the point of calling you names and whatnot cause you renegaded on a promise. Although your reasons were genuine and even if you have shown you're someone that hardly has cash on him, she should have been more understanding. Even if she was disappointed by your news and upset, she could have just ended the call and tried to source for the cash elsewhere.

Now that the blame game is over, let's get to the moving on part.

First, restitute every outstanding fee you may have tied yourself with to her or her family or her friends. Even if her dead uncle loaned you money for your business, try to cut yourself free from her. That's how you get closure and consequently learn how to not put yourself in that kind of situation again.

Second, air your mind to her. I know this sounds like a bad idea but you move on faster when you let go of past hurts. Tell her how her words made you feel, tell her how rude she was, how ungrateful and insensitive she was to your plight, let her know her words has made a new man out of you and how it will push out the best in you. Then delete her contacts and allow yourself time to heal and get up again. Get that closure and move on. It prepares you emotionally for your next relationship when that comes knocking.

Like I pointed out earlier, while you eagerly point out the stick in your partner's eyes, have a time to pluck out the log in yours.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by BabbanBura(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Fussion1000:
Some guys will be dealing with girls as if ratio boys to girls is 2:1

I still don't knw how a mature guy will find it difficult to kwn if a girl loves him or just interested in his money alone, according to OP movie, he said he couldn't sleep since he blocked the girl number, this is serious weakness on OP side, I biliv OP is one of those *weakening guys who find it difficult to woo ladies, ......... as a single who has his own apartment, I think its the lady that is supposed to be begging you.

Little wonder! We married men do collect and Bleep you guys girlfriends at will .

shocked
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2020
dingbang:
Since yoh need an advice on how to forget the girl,

I suggest you start looking for a new girl, a lot of them are on IG
Is this an advice or a suicide mission undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by dingbang(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2020
luvyaself95:

Is this an advice or a suicide mission undecided
advise your own brother man. Leave my advice alone.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Freelane33(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
This girl is using you . Leave her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by BabbanBura(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Mrscarter:

Imagine she's saying U made her call U those names undecided
You're better off without someone like that in your life. She's calling U broke wen she's broke herself.
I pity any man with a girl like this. I could never speak to anyone in such a way.
Afterall that she still expecting the 15k!
Just try keep busy to take your mind off of her n soon enuff you'll move on n have forgotten her.

If U go back U are crazy n asking for that kinda treatment undecided
Selfish nasty girl that one be.

Good bless you madam. My regards to Mr. Carter, please.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Mrscarter(f): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
BabbanBura:

Good bless you madam. My regards to Mr. Carter, please.

Thanks same ta you.
I'm sure Mr carter will see this anywaygrin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by LINTUNE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
oga sorry to say this, but u a coward, dont u have self bride, or are u too wretched and ugly, such that its has affected ur self esteem?..why haven't u blocked her completely,why should u allow her to communicate with u in the first place, christ, so men are pure disgrace to manhood, pukes!...oga if u send any money to her, 600 years awaits u, wht rubbish..
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by LINTUNE(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lekside230:
Thanks very much.
but oga, u de Bleep up o..i know say that gal no sabi talk, na her way, but on this matter i support her..u no get any fucking self pride..u still get mind to de reason send the gal money..maybe true true, u be small boy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

? / Video Of Angel’s Mother Smelling Her Underwear Sparks Reactions /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.