Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi (44457 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Grandmeister(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2020
I’ll bookmark this thread for when next a south western tribal hypocrite will come to revise history and tell us how igbos have been working against other Nigerians and how igbos hate other Nigerians....if you are not conversant with your history they will hoodwink you into believing that they are saints without no wrongdoing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2020
dingbang:
Why are these set of yorubas pessimists. Gosh!

Does Lauretta represent igbos?
Abi when una Wan get sense?

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by selemempe: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2020
King2019:
Me south Korean all the way I am a Korean by heart Nigerian by circumstances
you are a yoruba.... nothing new here. Hate is your way of life

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by arantess: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2020
is this not the same OPC chairman that oversaw killing of hausa residents in lagos years back?
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Tokkson: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
There are so many low IQ people on Nairaland that just rush to comment rubbish without knowing they are being used by some powerful political elements working behind the scenes to promote tribalism, use divide-and-rule tactics to maintain the political status quo in this country. Check the tweet, it was a quote, and the author's name was included. So he was quoting another person, who obviously is a book writer.

We all know that he's quoting to drive an agenda which he has the freedom to, to be honest.

There are so many positive articles about NOI too. He chose to quote the one that appeals to him and that's fine.

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by King2019(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2020
selemempe:
you are a yoruba.... nothing new here. Hate is your way of life

I am Igbo and I don't hate I am only telling you that I would rather live my life Korean than Nigerian
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Lifestone(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2020
rajiedreez:
Which kind bad belle people be this ones na, to you think there's no corruption also in south Korea? But you won't see them saying rubbish like this. Shey na she say make you to no get recognition like her ni. Awon akoshibero
Dont mind those mofos. NOI has come this far, She will clinch the Job

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Aguogba(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=wingmanIII post=94791876]No surprise here.
Typical afonja animal![/quote
Afonja ajoka

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by matrixmuzi: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Afonja hate for ibos is concentrated like acid. U cannot put us down. The more u hate the more we progress. World over we stand out. It's not our fault God made us this way so deal with it

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Saao:
One Nigeria. When it comes to the time of Adesina akinwumi, we all stood behind him, nobody was against him, same man served under gej, but now it's time for Ngozi, so many negative permutations. Let them be informed that, the people selecting her are not Nigerians, these are great personalities that knew her worth. I'm from middle belt but trust I hate the way Yorubas and others tribe hated igbos for nothing. Until we change our behavior, this country is going no where.

Nobody hates igbos for nothing, you junkie!

Igbos are hated because they're useless miscreants who contribute nothing to the nation except chest beating and unnecessary noise.
The northerners are the cause of this fvckery. Give the fools their biafra already let them fvck off.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by selemempe: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
King2019:

[s]I am Igbo and I don't hate I am only telling you that I would rather live my life Korean than Nigerian[/s]
yoro Móslem from Hosun state undecided

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Tokkson: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Oracleforce:

Sit down there makes a referendum come to meet you for Yeast...
it is not too hard to separate from Nigeria, it is because your people ain't serious about it....east Timo has divided from Indonesia, Kosovo has divided from Uganda, South Sudan has divided from north Sudan...pakistan has divided from Indian and so on...
I think your people don't know what they want....either to keep on staying or to move on...

This post obviously shows your IQ level.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by King2019(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2020
selemempe:
yoro Móslem from Hosun state undecided

Igbo from ebonyi please you this guy don't tempt me oo grin grin
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Misterdhee1(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Decryptor:
First it was Keep Olunloyo, now it is Kayode Ogundamasi!

Why are these people like this?

When their own was gunning for Agricultural Global position, Igbos supported him.
Even many Igbos foolishly voted for that mop stick called Laycon in BBN.

But if it were to be the other way round, would it have happened? NO!!

Igbos wake up! The yorubas hate you and never mean well for you.
Didn't yoruba also support Mercy and Miracle? Stop looking at everything from the prism of tribalism. Kayode was wrong to have shared it, but it doesn't necessarily mean yorubas have anything against Ngozi's success.

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Yahksbiz(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2020
hope this won't be tagged: hatred
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Saao(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

Igbos are hated because they're useless miscreants who contribute nothing to the nation except chest beating and unnecessary noise.
The northerners are the cause of this fvckery. Give the fools their biafra already let them fvck off.
sound like a bitter person. Watch it cuz of high bp. It's well with you.

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Lipscomb(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2020
What do you mean by middlebelt you better state your tribe before your hate against Yoruba consume you.
A low life fellow like you do you think Yoruba care about your low life shioor.
Saao:
One Nigeria. When it comes to the time of Adesina akinwumi, we all stood behind him, nobody was against him, same man served under gej, but now it's time for Ngozi, so many negative permutations. Let them be informed that, the people selecting her are not Nigerians, these are great personalities that knew her worth. I'm from middle belt but trust I hate the way Yorubas and others tribe hated igbos for nothing. Until we change our behavior, this country is going no where.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Amotewure: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2020
shocked

Oh lawd my god..

Tunde should visit India to learn choppin shit.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by bptc10: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Afonjas are the most wicked tribe in Nigeria, it's had for them to hide their hatred and envy over the Igbos anymore, whether she win or not she have achieved greater hight in life which am not sure if any afonjas have reach in world stage, so Igbos don't give a Bleep over what you guys think about them

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Openbusiness: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

You cannot blame them

The Yorubas opened a petition on Change.org for NOI to be deported as a common criminal and jailed after GEJ lost 2015 election.

Fortunately, they didn't get enough votes to get the US government to repatriate her.
Even if someone opens such petition and it gets 100 billion votes or signatures, the US government is not going to deport anybody based on that, when the person didn't break any US laws or have a criminal expatriation request from his/her country of origin. And in this case NOI is even an America citizen, so it can't work. Which shows you such things are only politically sponsored divide-and-conquer propaganda, which also proves my point. Such things are being sponsored by those that don't want unity in the South, and they push it to the public space and watch us tears ourselves apart with tribalism, while they laugh and continue owning all the major wealth in this country.

This tweet was a 100% quote from another person who is a very famous personality in international circles. It was her opinion not his. Sharing it doesn't mean he hates NOI, in short, I think it helps her so her team can know those who are pushing against her selection and work around to counter it. If he didn't tweet this info, maybe 90% of Nigerians won't even know, maybe her own team might not be aware. The good news is, it's just this woman's opinion and others have their opinion too. And this woman is not part of the WTO DG selection team. And it stands now, most of the international power Bloc countries are supporting NOI, even China is supporting her. So we can't be too emotional in matters like this. But see it has turned to tribal war.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by selemempe: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2020
King2019:

Igbo from ebonyi please you this guy don't tempt me oo grin grin
once I see the post of a yoruba man, I always know immediately. There is something about y'all
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by JAMO84: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Ogundamisi will sit in London and be twitting nonsense. We can talk about her past later, for now, let's support her to get the WTO job.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by fredylee: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2020
She will win!! You doom sayers, your tweet is to ensure she gets bad mileage! It will not work, Mr. Ogundamasi!

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Franking: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2020
The idiots are airing their personal opinions. I do not believe that the entire SW are against her candidature.
During the ADB election every single Nigeria or Biafran supported our own Dr Akinwunmi Adesina.

It's unfortunate though that rather than focus on her strengths and the reasons why NOI should win we have had two people from the SW marshalling out the reasons she may not. Una try.
NOI should just try her best and leave the rest.
I believe she will win.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by wired4comfort(f): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2020
princemillla:
Am hating all this bad belle thing.

Ogundamisi I supposed is a learned fellow. This woman gave a lecture at one convocation ceremony explained how her mum was kidnapped by an u known people who demanded she back out from a certain contract. Wasn't that genuine reason to know she could not have raise much alarm about goings in the entire system?

Nija doesn't worth sacrificing for in any level.

I would av resigned if I were in her shoe but.....

And if she faces similar threats at the WTO she'll still compromise?
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Elder0001:

We feel your pain. igbos are ready for biafra.

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Misterdhee1(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2020
bptc10:
Afonjas are the most wicked tribe in Nigeria, it's had for them to hide their hatred and envy over the Igbos anymore, whether she win or not she have achieved greater hight in life which am not sure if any afonjas have reach in world stage, so Igbos don't give a Bleep over what you guys think about them
You can't be sure since you feel igbos are superior to every other tribe. FYI, yorubas are as successful as igbos or even more, and it's not about chestbeating. Moroever, most yorubas support NOI.

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by seunmsg(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2020
princemillla:
Am hating all this bad belle thing.

Ogundamisi I supposed is a learned fellow. This woman gave a lecture at one convocation ceremony explained how her mum was kidnapped by an u known people who demanded she back out from a certain contract. Wasn't that genuine reason to know she could not have raise much alarm about goings in the entire system?

Nija doesn't worth sacrificing for in any level.

I would av resigned if I were in her shoe but.....

How is Sarah Chayes Ogundamisi? Can’t you people read and understand before commenting?
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Lipscomb(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2020
shut up there is nothing to conver up there international community know what is going on. The fact is that NIO couldn't beat that Korean woman .

Why did you say Yoruba hate Igbo or envy you Guys. Last time I checked NIO is from Niger delta not southeast she is not igbo .
bptc10:
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by tamdun: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

and this is the best time to cite the reference.

You didn't see clearly.

nonsense.
Just like what you People are doing to Tinubu, u called Tinubu a Thief but u want us to ignore the fact that over 1 billion dollars were missing every month when okonjo iweala was finance minister, why? because she's Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2020
This is shameful coming from this Kayode guy. I don't expect a better behavior from an APC ass-licker anyway. Very soon they'll call themselves patriots. These guys are just giving we Yorubas a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by King2019(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2020
selemempe:
once I see the post of a yoruba man, I always know immediately. There is something about y'all

Enough of Yoruba and Igbo we are all humans you self hate dey do you strong thing oo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States / National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) / Aisha Babangida Gets Gold Plated Customized Utensils As Gifts From Malivehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.