Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady (7387 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
ashawo
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Robertgreene1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bluish44:
it seems you are broke and envious guy
lol oga i'm not broke anything..i'm a graduate nd a Rice supplier/dealer at js 24 so I'm doing well 4 myself sir...Besides i'm igbo nd I've got sisters so I know what I'm talking about...igbo guys we re d ones spoiling our girls finish wit money nd attention nd d greater majority of igbo girls now re js useless gold digging hoes...take it or leave it sir...I'm not saying other naija girls rent useless as well but igbo girls useless pass wen it comes 2 gold digging nd whoring around...even nnamdi kanu himself once made a statement 2 that effect.. d whole Nigeria knows that as well...case closed...

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Freelane33(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Artificial beauty cool
Pablo25:
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Daberechi took to social media to brag about her beauty, while stating the type of man she would never settle down with.

According to Daberechi who took to Facebook, said her beauty is not the type for broke men.

She caused a stir with her pictures which some described as beautiful but turned many off with her caption which many see as being condescending.

The lady wrote:

“I can never marry a broke man

With this my beauty.”

Her post has attracted heavy bashing online especially from men who mocked her that beauty fades and a pretty face alone can not build a good home.

Source: https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/10/i-can-never-marry-broke-man-with-this.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by nairaman66(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
A beautiful girl without sense, it is her pussy that will suffer- Barack Obama 1996
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by ayubasodeeq(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
That is your own problem
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by paul100(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:

That mind.set is prolly borne out of the way men have been treating her or what they've made her believe regardless of her academic prowess. Not everyone has that mind.set though.

See... Every one is different. So I can't really speak for them.
Now,
Yes,every girl have a different mentality.You might not be like the girl I talked about.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by JIMMY1393: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The only problem I have with this kind of lady is her sense of entitlement and laziness.Its normal to wish for a rich spouse but why will you as a non- disabled person not do anything to add value to your own life and the society at large except bleaching and posing for pictures on the internet?
I have come to the conclusion that she is just another attention-seeking personality on the net.
God bless you for this write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by DaInferno(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pablo25:
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Daberechi took to social media to brag about her beauty, while stating the type of man she would never settle down with.

According to Daberechi who took to Facebook, said her beauty is not the type for broke men.

She caused a stir with her pictures which some described as beautiful but turned many off with her caption which many see as being condescending.

The lady wrote:

With this my beauty.”

Her post has attracted heavy bashing online especially from men who mocked her that beauty fades and a pretty face alone can not build a good home.

Source: https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/10/i-can-never-marry-broke-man-with-this.html
nice decision; that's to start working towards it.
just know say; rich men no d like liability
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na people like ozo cause this kind thing grin grin..
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Rickmann: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=Pablo25 post=94790848] A Nigerian lady simply identified as Daberechi took to social media to brag about her beauty, while stating the type of man she would never settle down with.

The lady wrote:

With this my beauty.”

Channel this energy into something worthwhile my dear cos life is too short to dwell on fantasies and
vain glory...ur looks will fade one day in a twinkling of an eye..i hope u live long to see that.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Chimeluv(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Her business undecided
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Xixtie(f): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
True talk.
Broke men are miscreants.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by shantti(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
See broke guys on this thread suffering high blood pressure ontop her post cheesy

You people should not hustle and make money, be there vexing for women that reject poverty.

She should reject poverty by working hard and not hoping on a rich dude to marry her. A typical rich guy will only look for an ambitious lady to settle down with, a lady who is wise, a lady who will impact his spiritual life, a lady who will contribute an iota of diplomacy to make his finance grow, a lady who will be a good mother to his kids and pass some of her intelligence to them, a lady who can effectively express herself in public speaking and not make him hide his head in shame by blowing mind wrecking jargons, a lady who school really passed through and not a parasite that hopes to escape poverty by feeling entitled to the sweat of another person

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Ayo2004: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:

That mind.set is prolly borne out of the way men have been treating her or what they've made her believe regardless of her academic prowess. Not everyone has that mind.set though.

See... Every one is different. So I can't really speak for them.
Now,

Why don't u speak for yourself grin
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by CHoccolaTE: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
shantti:

She should reject poverty by working hard and not hoping on a rich dude to marry her. A typical rich guy will only look for an ambitious lady to settle down with, a lady who is wise, a lady who will impact his spiritual life, a lady who will contribute an iota of diplomacy to make his finance grow, a lady who will be a good mother to his kids and pass some of her intelligence to them, a lady who can effectively express herself in public speaking and not make him hide his head in shame by blowing mind wrecking jargons, a lady who school really passed through and not a parasite that hopes to escape poverty by feeling entitled to the sweat of another person

Story,

In marriage men use women and women use men, it goes both ways so no need to be angry about it.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
But she looks broke?
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Pablo25: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Lol
Palema007:
But she looks broke?
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Lordbucci2: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2020
U are to broke for my liking..
Pablo25:

The lady wrote:

With this my beauty.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.