Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

“I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady (1228 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by Onyiamaogu: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Daberechi took to social media to brag about her beauty, while stating the type of man she would never settle down with.

According to Daberechi who took to Facebook, said her beauty is not the type for broke men.

She caused a stir with her pictures which some described as beautiful but turned many off with her caption which many see as being condescending.

The lady wrote:

“I can never marry a broke man With this my beauty.”

Her post has attracted heavy bashing online especially from men who mocked her that beauty fades and a pretty face alone can not build a good home.

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-can-never-marry-a-broke-man-with-this-my-beauty-nigerian-lady/
Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by nzeobi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
How rich is your father. You are not even fine but only light skinned.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by uniqueboi1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
If she herself rich, heaven go fall?
Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by dammywapes(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Everyone has their choice to make cool
Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by Adrian9(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
When she don reach 32,she go find hardworking man
At 42 she go find man wey smart,responsible.
At 52 She go find Godfearing man
At 62 she go say marriage no be for everyone.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by Ever8090: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you check very well, her ancestors were broke and her father is also broke,she her sef does not have a job except making little change with her "kpekus"..

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by Adrian9(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ever8090:
If you check very well, her ancestors were broke and her father is also broke,she her sef does not have a job except making little change with her "kpekus"..
Her black hole wey dey suck people destiny

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okay noted,,,

But i know she will like me even if I'm brokegrin
Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hilarious
Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by marsman: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na one Bike man go chop you at last.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by afesco: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
But u are ugly na!

4 Likes

Re: “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Daberechi took to social media to brag about her beauty, while stating the type of man she would never settle down with.

According to Daberechi who took to Facebook, said her beauty is not the type for broke men.

She caused a stir with her pictures which some described as beautiful but turned many off with her caption which many see as being condescending.

The lady wrote:

Her post has attracted heavy bashing online especially from men who mocked her that beauty fades and a pretty face alone can not build a good home.

First and foremost, Where Is the beauty?? Or Pretty/Beautiful have gotten another meaning now......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian men are not worth it / Is This The New Way Of Calculating Bride Price? / Take 1m Or Toss A Coin To Win 1billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.