Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? (37240 Views)

Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work / Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by tot(f): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Csami:
Sticks and stones.

may break my bones, but words will never break me.

Not true though.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Some 7 years ago I was in your shoes. 150k salary spoilt brat as bosses. I told them i was resigning they were shocked. The respect came as they begged me to stay.

9 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Tonimax: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

Do you ever MIND if the lousy driver of the public buses you board to WORK is dressed in TUXEDO SUITS or in SINGLET or without shirts(like bro shaggi)? If YES, then you may need to leave

200k monthly is the BUS taking you to a better FUTURE, the driver's attitude notwithstanding..... ENJOY THE RIDE AS LONG AS IT HELPS YOU GET TO YOUR DESIRED FUTURE on time.... you can not have EVERYTHING WORKING SO PERFECTLY IN THIS LIFE.

I hope you have a vision of doing several side hustles.... If you do then you would not mind if your boss is abusive.... you will carry your cross till you are fully established and cross over.

so bro, chill and save up for your investments and side hustles till they are paying you the 200k+ mOnthly then you can "FIRE YOUR BOSS"

If the driver come crash the bus come get accident nko grin grin
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by flokii: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Most people leave their jobs because of bad bosses not as if they hate the job..

@Op I feel you should first of all let the boss know you're not happy with the way he/she is treating you and if you don't see changes, you can quit provided you have other options or something giving you income.

2 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by AuntRose(f): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
thesicilian:
It is never a good idea to quit your job until you've found something better. 200k is not a fat salary by the way.
I bet you haven't worked in a tensed environment where all you think of is to leave just for the peace of mind. Peace of mind is all that matters. Only Africans put money or pay above their happiness so I actually don't find your post surprising.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
It has to do with the concept of being “risk averse”.

In the scientific study of human relationship (“Psychophysics”) most people are ‘risk averse’ or over weigh a sure thing over a ‘gamble’ which may even have a higher expected value.

Such an internal programming may be the result of multiple iterations of human evolution where risk averse individuals survived and the risk taking individuals were eliminated. Succeeding generations would have a higher proportion of risk averse progeny.

Consequently, most people are willing to endure whatever ‘pain’, it may induce in working for someone, for the surety of an income.

Continuing to work for an arrogant boss is no different than a battered women who remain in an abusive relationship in spite of the pain, that they endure. My answer is this ( I will quit)

8 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by shankara7: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Motivational speakers are all over this thread.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by thesicilian: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
AuntRose:

I bet you haven't worked in a tensed environment where all you think of is to leave just for the peace of mind. Peace of mind is all that matters. Only Africans put money or pay above their happiness so I actually don't find your post surprising.
In Africa family responsibilities come before peace of mind. Funny but true.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by babtop2019: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Let him continue to be abusive.In as much as my salary is forthcoming....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Kobicove(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
You happen to have a well paid job where you earn close to #200,000 monthly but your boss is always angry, abusive, disrespectful, proud, impatient & provoking personality.
Will you endure and continue working for him and flexing ur fat salary every month or you will quit if you cant take it any longer?

200K a month is not a fat salary!
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Csami(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
tot:

may break my bones, but words will never break me.

Not true though.

Different strokes
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Xavie(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Emmypure:
200k and someone is calling it a well paid job, when your mates are earning more than 5m a month.
Tell am oh

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by tot(f): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Csami:

Different strokes

For different folks.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Xavie(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
You happen to have a well paid job where you earn close to #200,000 monthly but your boss is always angry, abusive, disrespectful, proud, impatient & provoking personality.
Will you endure and continue working for him and flexing ur fat salary every month or you will quit if you cant take it any longer?
see your mouth like fat salary, you're a poor man if you don't know

2 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by tot(f): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
See how people are encouraging remaining in a toxic work environment... Nigeria has a long way to go.

OP, the earlier you start developing a Plan B, the better.

5 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by orgylover: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
200k that people make daily?
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by dazzlingd(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2020

200k wey boys dey hammer for one week
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by AIlahuAkbar: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Enjoy your job o, to beg money no easy o.
as in eh grin
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by talk2hb1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Peanut Salary, until when you started earning it you will understand. So your self worth is less than money, Nawa oooo

2 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
Fat what? 200k is fat? Anyway, endure. The crown is for those that endure till the end. Nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Okuda(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
thesicilian:
It is never a good idea to quit your job until you've found something better. 200k is not a fat salary by the way.
everybody get levels na.. Na him level be that.

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Angrykidd: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Emmypure:
200k and someone is calling it a well paid job, when your mates are earning more than 5m a month.
Many more of his mates are jobless ..
Anyhow you see it,200k is a good salary.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Hotzone(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
U can’t never have it completely
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by maoyinlola: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
thesicilian:

It takes an average of 8 years before any lecturer in a University can earn this 200k!

22 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Endure bro no leave work O
E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Adrian9(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
I will save enough money to move on!
I no wan slap am kill one day o!
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Perkins1: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by AuntRose(f): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
thesicilian:

In Africa family responsibilities come before peace of mind. Funny but true.
And that's why most don't pass the age of 55-60 yrs unlike their counterpart in the West.

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by jekks(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
200k per month naa big money still oh! in this present 9ja cos I'm talking for myself & not minding these folks. Not everybody out there is earning up to that amount monthly so bros/ma'am abeg try endure the annoying boss and save up a reasonable amount to start up a side hustle for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by thesicilian: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
AuntRose:

And that's why most don't pass the age of 55-60 yrs unlike their counterpart in the West.
Yeah. It's a sad situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) / Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs / The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.