Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? (37237 Views)

Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work / Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2020
well well well

what do we have here?

brother!.my own advice simple o

BRING UR BRAIN AND TOOLS TOGETHER, MAP OUT A BUSINESS OR SOMETHING YOU CAN DO

NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL IN STARTING IT

SAVE TOWARDS IT...100K MONTHLY GIVES YOU 1.2M

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS STILL WITH MY BOSS, THE WIFE MADE THE HOUSE A LIVING HELL, SOMETIMES IT'S URINE SHE WOULD POUR INSIDE MY BAG, I WILL GO OUT CARRY WATER DETERGENT AND SOAP AND START WASHING IT...SO MANY THINGS AND AT THE END MY BOSS NO SETTLE ME WELL CAUSE OF THE WIFE..... I DID OTHER JOBS TO RAISE CAPITAL.... I USED * IF YOU OBEY ALL THE RULES, YOU WILL DIE POOR* AS MY WATCHWORDS... WELL

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.... ACE WINE WORLD WAS ESTABLISHED..... SO

WHY DON'T YOU SAVE, OPEN A SUPERMARKET OR SOMETHING, EMPLOY SOMEONE TO STAY THERE WHILE YOU KEEP ENDURING AT UR WORK, WHEN THE BUSINESS STARTS BOOMING, PICKING UP U CAN RESIGN.... CAN'T WRITE MUCH

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by mosesbola(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2020
But some people won the money that was advertised on National Dailies

Drsnives:

I think they ( dangote's management) didnt include that alphabet. Las las its all scam
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by mosesbola(f): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2020
But some people claim to have letter G in this forum

Drsnives:

I think they ( dangote's management) didnt include that alphabet. Las las its all scam
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by whytepawn1(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2020
thesicilian:
It is never a good idea to quit your job until you've found something better. 200k is not a fat salary by the way.
My exact thought when I saw it....
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by frozen70(f): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
You happen to have a well paid job where you earn close to #200,000 monthly but your boss is always angry, abusive, disrespectful, proud, impatient & provoking personality.
Will you endure and continue working for him and flexing ur fat salary every month or you will quit if you cant take it any longer?

You are expected to endure and learn from what makes him be in a steady crazy mode, avoiding the things while making your money
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by zikter(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Emmypure:

you have to spread ur tentacles wide to earn such amount, beside you can't earn that amount through salary.
well, people earn more than that in a month as salary, depending on the organization and level attained. That is not to disregard 200k a month anyway, it is still relatively fat .

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by stywo(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2020
pooozeee:

200k isn't a well paid job, some people are having salary as much as 350k 400k, now you are paid 200k and your boss insult you, that is harassment, harassment is the personal insult and expression of disgust or intolerance towards certain people or person or race and this is punishable offense according to the labour law in nigeria, if you continue to keep that 200k job with insult, your boss will continue to issue you query and that you are incompetent in the discharge of your duty which might eventually lead to sack, so report any harassment at work place to the HR and make sure you have evidence to support your claims
If your boss is the owner of the company nko
zikter:
well, people earn more than that in a month as salary, depending on the organization and level attained. That is not to disregard 200k a month anyway, it is still relatively fat .

Always think about all sides of life. What about people earning 30k, 50k,70k and all sorts, yet you said 200k was not a well paid job. Bro, endure till you get a better one. If a friend disappoints you once, you would know the essence of earning as little as possible compared to begging.

2 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by zikter(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Kobicove:

200K a month is not a fat salary!
Well, your definition of fat salary maybe peanut salary to another person. You can now see that, what the op said is relative. Some people collect 10k per month, to them a 200k salary is more than fat.

2 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by zikter(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
stywo:
pooozeee:

200k isn't a well paid job, some people are having salary as much as 350k 400k, now you are paid 200k and your boss insult you, that is harassment, harassment is the personal insult and expression of disgust or intolerance towards certain people or person or race and this is punishable offense according to the labour law in nigeria, if you continue to keep that 200k job with insult, your boss will continue to issue you query and that you are incompetent in the discharge of your duty which might eventually lead to sack, so report any harassment at work place to the HR and make sure you have evidence to support your claims
If your boss is the owner of the company nko

Always think about all sides of life. What about people earning 30k, 50k,70k and all sorts, yet you said 200k was not a well paid job. Bro, endure till you get a better one. If a friend disappoints you once, you would know the essence of earning as little as possible compared to begging.
Exactly my point, that is why the use of fat salary in ops post is relative. For someone who gets 10ka month, 200k is a very fat salary. Some people earn 5m but others still look at it as very poor salary. So it is all relative

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by bharkarh(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
thesicilian:
It is never a good idea to quit your job until you've found something better. 200k is not a fat salary by the way.
I kan start to dey think say na only me dey see am as small. Lol

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by dnapstar(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2020
uvie66:
this is like a chicken and egg situation, how can you have peace of mind and be mentally stable if you are unable to feed your family or put a roof over your head.

As long as you life, there is hope.
Being in such toxic environmentis the fastest way to the grave.
I was in a similar situation few months ago. I was earning almost twice of 200k.
But my BP was always high. I was struggling. Until I resigned.

I was able to land a better paying job in a more structured organization.

Do not allow the fear of not being able get another job keep you a toxic work environment.

3 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Investnow2017: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Oh God how did we get here? About USD450 per month of 30days job, and some one calls this a well-paying job embarassed

My brother, it is not. It only helps you as a bachelor to put food on table. For a family man, it is dancing around the same circle. If you want to know if your job whose salary is pegged against the Naira is well paying, first peg it against the USD.

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by zikter(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2020
csn01:
in which country? And what kinda work is that? Government or Private?
Even in Nigeria here people earn more than that in private sector, however, I still maintain Op is right in his use of fat salary for 200k
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by temitimx19(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2020
maoyinlola:

It takes an average of 8 years before any lecturer in a University can earn this 200k!
grin
It takes 12-15 years to earn that amount in a federal polytechnic

3 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by sharpwriter(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

200k wey boys dey hammer for one week

Lol... How you dey take hammer this things na...make I know na, make you people no turn person to mad man grin
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by SunTzu123(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

Do you ever MIND if the lousy driver of the public buses you board to WORK is dressed in TUXEDO SUITS or in SINGLET or without shirts(like bro shaggi)? If YES, then you may need to leave

200k monthly is the BUS taking you to a better FUTURE, the driver's attitude notwithstanding..... ENJOY THE RIDE AS LONG AS IT HELPS YOU GET TO YOUR DESIRED FUTURE on time.... you can not have EVERYTHING WORKING SO PERFECTLY IN THIS LIFE.

I hope you have a vision of doing several side hustles.... If you do then you would not mind if your boss is abusive.... you will carry your cross till you are fully established and cross over.

so bro, chill and save up for your investments and side hustles till they are paying you the 200k+ mOnthly then you can "FIRE YOUR BOSS"

Beautiful perspective!!!!
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by codenameSTYNO(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
TLB Proverbs 17:1
A dry crust eaten in peace is better than steak every day along with argument and strife.

It is better to work where you might be payed less but you will have peace of mind
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Wendymary: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2020
I will not get angry at all.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by lereinter(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2020
How does it feel going to work daily with fear and fretting

It's a Matter of time you will explode

It will be termed to you as disrespectful
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by michoim(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

Do you ever MIND if the lousy driver of the public buses you board to WORK is dressed in TUXEDO SUITS or in SINGLET cross till you are fully established and cross over.

so bro, chill and save up for your investments and side hustles till they are paying you the 200k+ mOnthly then you can "FIRE YOUR BOSS"
Great response there bros.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by kelvindj98: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2020
adioolayi:

How many gainfully employed Nigerians are legitimately earning more than 200K per month as salary

Even if you are a civil servant, devoid of kickbacks, do you know the grade level and years of experience that will receive 200k a month

Please, if you are not working abroad where you convert your earnings to Naira... don't ever say #200,000 monthly is a small income in Nigeria. That earning is far above what average, hardworking, gainfully employed Nigerian can earn as salary per month
Are you minding that mumuni? Shockingly, I doubt if he is among the mates even earning the 5 mil legitly. Could be one of those broke ass niggaz with long throat.

2 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by rexscholar: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2020
it is more abusive to beg
EmptyGarden:
Enjoy your job o, to beg money no easy o.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by dazzlingd(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2020
csn01:
in which country? And what kinda work is that? Government or Private?

200k na average fa, common 200k......

A man earning 200k is broke, before u service car, pay rent, flex one weekend, money don finish
People earn in the range of 500k at least to stay off being broke to 1.5 per month to be comfortable
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
You happen to have a well paid job where you earn close to #200,000 monthly but your boss is always angry, abusive, disrespectful, proud, impatient & provoking personality.
Will you endure and continue working for him and flexing ur fat salary every month or you will quit if you cant take it any longer?

Just quit............

Give me your Oga's number ..................... smiley

1 Like

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Regie2bless: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2020
See dem lazy youths, how many companies in Nigeria pay 200k for a start? Some still dey open der month say 200k salary no be money and na dem no get chichi, if celebrity wan do give away na dis type of people dey first dey drop account number make dem credit. For me 200k is a huge sum of cash dat does not stop me from having my millions. So no need for forming here please.

2 Likes

Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Poorboy: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

200k wey boys dey hammer for one week
show me way
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

200k na average fa, common 200k......

A man earning 200k is broke, before u service car, pay rent, flex one weekend, money don finish
People earn in the range of 500k at least to stay off being broke to 1.5 per month to be comfortable
You are not a Nigerian, where are you from?
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by cooltola(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2020
afroxyz:

You are just quoting from textbook, not real life experience

Doubter, Actually i had some experience with one. She was rude sometimes, maybe because she was old to enough to be my mum age. I let my work do the talking. I did not talk to her except when necessary. After sometimes , she started respecting me. So if your oga that is rude decided to slap you, weitin u go do. I am sure that naija blood go come out by force.
I heard how some chinese folks do so in Naija. Remember you are dealing with a narcissist.

Respect is earned because any oga is not God. The more you fear , they more they go take advantage. These bosses dey sense if persin dey shake. No dey fear or show fear. Do your work very well, dress well , talk with confidence and command respect. It is not textbook my brother, na real life.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by Alimi44: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Life doesn't gives you what you really want for free.

Those abusive words is also part of the struggle.
Pls don't leave your job o, even to get a request letter or Nysc service isn't easy talkless of 200k job.

My brother you will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to every words that's said to you.
That means word can control you.

Keep moving bro

#The End justifies the means
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by karnap(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2020
be calm and saved,then sacked yourself when you gather your investment moment.
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by samistry(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Emmypure:
200k and someone is calling it a well paid job, when your mates are earning more than 5m a month.
you wey dey talk how much be your own salary?
Re: You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? by LeonMacJames(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:

Lol, 200k is not a fat salary.

As far as the boss doesn't threaten my safety or attacks my peace, I have no reason to leave. You can't control or predict other humans behavior but you are in total control of your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) / Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs / The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.