Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (38735 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by SHAKUR4real: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
lets reason togethet if they ends SARS we are left with police that dont respond quickly when you need them.
pls #reformsars nigerian police are not fully reliable
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by tiredoflife(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mydeeper:
Hi guys
My baby is contesting for jimpocutebaby2020 and she needs your votes to top the chart... Please help her win the contest..
Baby Akinola Zoe..
Just like her post and follow the page..
Thanks all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGGQNavg3nt/?igshid=1ttrhp36m1kcl

Common get out from here
After u win
U wont thank us oh
U go thank ur pastor say na him prayer do am for u
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
#endsars# isn't the only reason for this uproar we are witnessing today!

An hungry man is also an angry man

This is just the beginning!!!
*A
there is more to the uproar

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Omoslim26: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Have you asked why end sars is gathering more momentum than revolution? things are bad enough for revolution to take place in Nigeria,but people shut their ears to the call but embrace this end sars with immediate alacrity..See,many of this people are criminals that's the real truth..When electricity and fuel prices were increased for no reason and the government kept borrowing how many people did you see on the street?is that not enough reason to come out emas ?well,I am here wacthing, let's see how it turns out..

Well said but if they are criminals they won't bother stressing themselves out bcus they should be already used to settling SARS

the case of revolution was suspected to have a political undertone
this is a matter of security operatives robbing and killing innocent people and it should not be treated with kids glove
this protest might just end up steering this country into a forced change dat will be people driven with no political impact and sentiment
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by calcal: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The Government should also address hunger. Some people are just using this #endsars protest to express their anger towards the government.

That Ogun state footballer Tiamiyu kazeem that was killed by sars officials was also a criminal abi?? Idiot.

Nor worry! E go touch your family soon.

Amin!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Opus85(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are not criminals. This is what you get from people who have been pushed to the wall and oppressed daily. What you get is a fight back and that is what is happening. I hate it when people justify SARS brutality because if yahoo boys. Why was efcc created. How many armed robbers Have this SARS men arrested. Even the so called yahoo boys, how many have they caught and handed over to EFCC that is in charge of fraud. Even police have a fraud unit, have you seen them behave the way SARS behave.

SARS is a menace that needs to be stopped. They have outlived their purpose. It is those that have not been affected by their brutality that are talking of reform. Pray you never encounter them and being accused of all kinds of crimes with threat to life where even if they kill you, no one would know and ask questions. Have many of you gone to SARS detention centres before? It is a place you won't pray for your enemy to be.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Respect55(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Show me a news where a man was gunned down by SARS for having dreadlocks.. Are you aware that some SARS officials have dreads? So if dreadlocks is a crime, why do some SARS officials have?
I don't need to show u a Pic but I have 3 first hand info. Two boys I know well and a mechanic here

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by seanwilliam(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Is like you are thinking from your anus, I’m talking about how the Government has looted our futures and that of our grandchildren, you are here justifying the act of the Government in a better way. If the polices point guns at you, who are we to blame for that? Nonsense
God bless you for confirming your stupidity and senselessness... I dont need to argue and lecture u on this, it is a waste of time and intelligence.. continue basking in ignorance!
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Opus85(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
SHAKUR4real:
lets reason togethet if they ends SARS we are left with police that dont respond quickly when you need them.
pls #reformsars nigerian police are not fully reliable

Has SARS even responded quickly to Crime scene?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by arcis: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:
Extend the brutality to their families..

Once u start butchering their children they'll pipe low.

Just hear yourself..You may also be a victim you know...
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by TLION(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

Only criminals and beneficial of crimes want SARS ended.
. You are fool and I pray one of your family will be come a victim soon useless human being werey omo jatijati

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Unrated900(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The Government should also address hunger. Some people are just using this #endsars protest to express their anger towards the government.

Leave him he never know

That Ogun state footballer Tiamiyu kazeem that was killed by sars officials was also a criminal abi?? Idiot.

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Charmingrascal(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:
Extend the brutality to their families..
Once u start butchering their children they'll pipe low.
This is what I have been saying
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Who's this girl??

She's a patriot
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by humilitypays(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
I can't wait to hear that #EndSARS campaign bus have reached Katsina and waiting to park at Kano state, by then, Mr Idoncare President of Northern Nigeria will have something to say, maybe

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by tot(f): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
SilverNorGold:

She's a patriot

Code name for saboteur, you all know yourselves. Govt defenders that have to put their brains aside. If you like create a thousand new monikers, it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Truthteller2020: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

D way u are watching now, is it d same u were watching when Sowore called for revolution against d state of affairs in Nigeria?
No,I am one of those that believe in action..And I am not in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
There is anger in the land. Maybe Righteousness89 will have something to say about this and the Rapture
as we all can see everything is a sign of end time as quoted in the bible it says "nation shall wage war against each other"
so am not surprised by the news

pls if you are not with Jesus now you are losing accept Jesus before it too late

JEsus is LoRD
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ComrDaprince: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Men they collect there part from them..
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Truthteller2020: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:
as we all can see everything is a sign of end time as quoted in the bible it says "nation shall wage war against each other"

pls if you are not with Jesus now you are losing accept Jesus before it too late

JEsus is LoRD
This your end time self..Is it only in Nigeria this your time is ending?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
No,I am one of does that believe in action..And I am not in Nigeria at the moment.

I didn't ask if u are d country now. Sowore didn't call for revolution now. He called for it many months ago. U were nowhere to be found. U believe in action but u are complaining that people are taking action d way they deem fit

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:

JEsus is LoRD

Which nation is waging against d other in this SARS matter?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Truthteller2020: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask if u are d country now. Sowore didn't call for revolution now. He called for it many months ago. U were nowhere to be found. U believe in action but u are complaining that people are taking action d way they deem fit
What's your problem?and who told you I was not part of the revolution? didn't you see where I mentioned that I support revolution?pls face your front
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

How much is a police vehicle worth, not to mention tyres. what those boiz are trying to do is get tyres to burn fire.
I don't think there is any survey anywhere that shows SARS are reducing crime, before you defend sars visit there base n spend a day observing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by phemmie06(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

Though I never supported the misconduct of SARS but some bad elements have hijacked the protest.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Chris2863(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
There is anger in the land. Maybe Righteousness89 will have something to say about this and the Rapture
That one doesn't have anything meaningful to say
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Holamilekan97(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
That can only work if my family member is a criminal. And I won't pity such person.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/two-dead-others-injured-in-sars-officers-residents-fracas/amp

You mean this woman too na criminal??
God!!
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Chris2863(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

Animal

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Truthteller2020: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

What's your problem?and who told you I was not part of the revolution? didn't you see where I mentioned that I support revolution?

I am complaining about people talking action the way they demlem fit?deem fit by distroying property?sorry man that's not needed action.. only a fool does that.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by untainted: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by unrulykulture: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
What's all these barbarism about #EndSARS protest!
It's now Crystal clear that criminals are those that want the total scrap of SARS.

#DoNotEndSARS
#ReformSARS
They've reformed it three times already mo.ron. I hope your family member is killed by the next reformed squad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by seunjungle1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
It is only inec that can help your daughter fulfilled her dream with jimpo

Mydeeper:
Hi guys
My baby is contesting for jimpocutebaby2020 and she needs your votes to top the chart... Please help her win the contest..
Baby Akinola Zoe..
Just like her post and follow the page..
Thanks all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGGQNavg3nt/?igshid=1ttrhp36m1kcl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.