Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) (64311 Views)

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Gdskillful(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Adewalem33:
see below
how many of your family members have u helped.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Christthesaviour:
the protesters don't even look organized.
who will listen to them.
l rather stay at home before
some bad guys injure me

this protest might not yield
any good result.

Mainly looking at them they are yahoo , who will buy a car with his money genuinely and allow people stay on top of his car?

Yahoo is another form of SARS because both of them are killer, the activities of yahoo has sent many people to jail because the money people borrowed for business they're been duped by yahoo boys.

SARS can be reformed, but can yahoo be reformed? God help us from both of them.

my opinion.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
These people can never do anything devoid of diabolism

They so much believe in black magic

Other states have been protesting peacefully , but their own?
Jaz go join

Ndi ofe nmanu
Don't fault them... it's their innate belief to use charms. It's sad though that none of them is ready to die for the Nigeria they claimed to love. Where's Corporal Martin today? He called of the Nigeria Lawyers to stand by him but they all went cold and the brave man is suffering alone. We warned all Igbos to keep off this protest as it will little to nothing in making the contraption safer.
We are monitoring as things unfold.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by medolab90(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unik3030:
if u stay in Nigeria n u know d way of fraudsters,those pictures there depicts that of fraudsters looking for ways they can commit their crime n go Scot free

You are right and you also not right.Even at that be it SARS is still not the right agency to deal with Cybercrime, their approach towards it is nothing to write about they are only after extorting their victims and getting their share and this approach has gotten to the innocent ones.

EFFC and ICPC still remains the agency to tackle Cybercrime in Nigeria. More reason for the #ENDSARS Protest.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
SeriouslySense:
okay
Just one diagram but the message is overwhelming. Surprisingly, the same thing is still happening.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yakubu113: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
All these protesters are fraudsters. Just imagine, what exactly is the meaning of this NOW? this idiot should be arrested, ooohhh you are lucky am not a force man nor being posted in that area if at all I am. That idiot must be their native doctor. Ogun will kill you all. Evil fraudsters.

Oga every citizen have a right to peaceful protest is what the law says if you decide to dress like a native doctor when going for protest is your business as long as it is a peaceful protest. SARS hav been going around harassing people with earrings and dreadlocks is it illegal for a guy to use an iPhone in Nigeria what you are seeing is accumulated anger if the government is wise it should listen to his citizens before this protest get out of hand because it will if care is not taking.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
The way Africans have been used like rags, has been astonishing, and now we do it to ourselves, rather incredible.
Yujin:

Just one diagram but the message is overwhelming. Surprisingly, the same thing is still happening.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Govt propaganda machinery aka Lai Mohd at work
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mummyfour:
wink make we start
cheesy Oya nah,let's go there.. Them must listen to us o..

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unik3030:
like seriously I believe there's something behind this endsars that the youths are not telling us

we have
hike in electricity bill
nepotism
bad government policies
unemployment
hunger
corruption
injustice

but the youth singled out only endsars of all menace,y not fight all?
it's like this thing has been hijacked or majority of youths are fraudsters

ASUU dey on strike o. Our youths are not going to school and they are not worried, na SARS be their problem becus criminal sars dey steal from criminal yahoo boys and girls grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yellowbar and diabolism Tufiakwa
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Peaceful protest against angry heartless police.... Nah..... An eye for an eye.

Una never ready
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Skynet45:
#endsars #BuhariResign it's time for Buhari to quit, his government is just too bad. Any police wey show face we go nack am jazz grin angry

Someone was killed in ogbomosho today by sars angry
Sad. During protest?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by lexy2478(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
amidst all negativity, seeing some youths wise comment they give me joy say Nigeria go still better, there is still hope
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
The only reason this protect still calm is because student are at home with their parents beging and even fighting them not to go outside and join the #EndSARS protest

How wish them dey school with nobody to regulate their movement, this thing for don turn revolution since

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
SeriouslySense:
The way Africans have been used like rags, has been astonishing, and now we do it to ourselves, rather incredible.
When the colonialists were leaving, the ensured to plant mines in these new countries. This is why you see the problem plaguing us today. Try and watch the revelation of Harold Smith about the pre-indepedence time-bomb the british planted in Nigeria. You could see him lamenting... he's crying for us.
I recently watched a documentary on the whole DR Congo crisis and what I discovered from there opened my eyes. I could see some similarities with what's happening in Nigeria. You see the way the division of Sudan solved the constant Darfur killings is the way the problem of Nigeria will reduce with the disintegration of the gargantuan mess. The more the division is postponed the worse the situation becomes.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Vitamin17(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin yahoo boys protesting....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
pls repent and don't join the children if iniquity in senseless protest pls repent your sins now tommorow may be late accept Jesus as your personal Savior

JESUS IS LORD
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Onlinesmart: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

Jaz go join

Ndi ofe nmanu
Okoro, wetin you dey do for nairaland? Here resemble your Igbotic forum? Before you quote me with your flat-skull induced chest-beating, say my greetings to your yam-legged, hairy-chested and flat-yansh sister.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by lexy2478(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

When the colonialists were leaving, the ensured to plant mines in these new countries. This is why you see the problem plaguing us today. Try and watch the revelation of Harold Smith about the pre-indepedence time-bomb the british planted in Nigeria. You could see him lamenting... he's crying for us.
I recently watched a documentary on the whole DR Congo crisis and what I discovered from there opened my eyes. I could see some similarities with what's happening in Nigeria. You see the way the division of Sudan solved the constant Darfur killings is the way the problem of Nigeria will reduce with the disintegration of the gargantuan mess. The more the division is postponed the worse the situation becomes.
I'm interested in learning abt this, u have any article or novel abt this?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Las Las, One Day Bushy Meat Will Catch The Hunter.

#EndSARS

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Holyprophet121(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmm some of these protestors are criminals that want freedom to go ahead with there crime I think SARS shouldn't be abolished but reformed and given a better orientation and even if SARS will end let the government set up strong security strategies to keep all these hoodlums, fraudsters ( Yahoo boy's or whatever they call themselves)
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by curvilicious: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who is the.man sitting high up there between those 2.pillars in the 4th and 5th picture?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by bmdthemix: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
funny thing about the fraud if u get duped n report

to police u will settle
go to bank they tell u to bring police report u will settle
bank may not even send u or tell u its small money they waste ur time.

if they pick up d case e go become like land matter.

so u see why d fraud case is rampant.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
I also watch this other African countries, to see its history and you are right, there is even revelations, about the economic saboteurs, who infiltrate our government to ensure our Leaders do what will not favor our people and when our leaders refuse they are assassinated.

Also we can extrapolate, from what happens in Cameroon, Sudan, Congo and others, what the intentions in history were, which was to exploit us, and keep us in constant violence, so we remain helpless.

As you said, and i agree, what we need is division.

Yujin:

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Okoro, wetin you dey do for nairaland? Here resemble your Igbotic forum? Before you quote me with your flat-skull induced chest-beating, say my greetings to your yam-legged, hairy-chested and flat-yansh sister.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I also watch this other African countries, to see its history and you are right, there is even revelations, about the economic saboteurs, who infiltrate our government to ensure our Leaders do what will not favor our people and when our leaders refuse they are assassinated.

Also we can extrapolate, from what happens in Cameroon, Sudan, Congo and others, what the intentions in history were, which was to exploit us, and keep us in constant violence, so we remain helpless.

As you said, and i agree, what we need is division.

I wish more of our youth from the South will see this and come to that conclusion. Did you notice the countries suffering from this problem are exactly from the same territories from where slaves were taken? Most Southern Africans are free from this problem.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
SLAP44:

So you can shoot us and say IPOB? grin

No, we are watching from a distance.
Biafran protest is the priority. I will join #endsars protest here in Lagos next week.

You guys have an excuse for everything.

Chest beating COWARDS.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2478:

I'm interested in learning abt this, u have any article or novel abt this?
How Europe Underdeveloped Africa is a book... Google about it. Search for the Harold Smith revelation on YouTube right now... you'll shed tears.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
Yeyenairaland:

Jaz go join

Ndi ofe nmanu
[/s]

You're brainwashed already so redemption is out of it.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Although there are reports on violence in Mozambique and the intentions to spread to south Africa, with the flight of whites from south Africa, they encourage the violence more to keep the people useless.

Yes I notice, the exploitations, is concentrated in places with great Arab influences, even Congo, whom they kept subjugated for hundreds of years.

Yujin:

I wish more of our youth from the South will see this and come to that conclusion. Did you notice the countries suffering from this problem are exactly from the same territories from where slaves were taken? Most Southern Africans are free from this problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.