Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) (64302 Views)

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

You're brainwashed already so redemption is out of it.

Coney, you will find it hard to believe.

So don't stress your scar face
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Princedapace:

Thank u o! Dont even be surprised, many of them protesting na coded G boys grin

I know some of them in real life who so hate SARs while they are G boys! They just want to be left alone to defraud and drive cars and carry women grin

So y'all actually think this is all about yahoo boys.

Nigerian youth!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
All these protesters are fraudsters. Just imagine, what exactly is the meaning of this NOW? this idiot should be arrested, ooohhh you are lucky am not a force man nor being posted in that area if at all I am That idiot must be their native doctor. Ogun will kill you all. Evil fraudsters.
you're very stupid.. I believe you Re foaming in the mouth spewing the bolded
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
Yeyenairaland:

Coney, you will find it hard to believe.

So don't stress your scar face
[/s]

I can't help you either.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
obehi247:
The only reason this protect still calm is because student are at home with their parents beging and even fighting them not to go outside and join the #EndSARS protest

How wish them dey school with nobody to regulate their movement, this thing for don turn revolution since
no be lie

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

Don't fault them... it's their innate belief to use charms. It's sad though that none of them is ready to die for the Nigeria they claimed to love. Where's Corporal Martin today? He called of the Nigeria Lawyers to stand by him but they all went cold and the brave man is suffering alone. We warned all Igbos to keep off this protest as it will little to nothing in making the contraption safer.
We are monitoring as things unfold.

SELFISH COWARDS, keep monitoring and at the end y'all will crawl out of your caves to enjoy the benefits of the long awaited reforms. Later y'all will start shouting marginalisation.

Continue to monitor things from afar ok... just continue. cool
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by damoceile: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
this protest can be used to call for the restructuring of the country
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by yak(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
ccollins:
these cars that I am seeing in the pictures are cars donated by yahoo boys for the protests. They are sponsoring the protest to ensure that their crime goes on unrestricted. Which innocent responsible citizen that is not a yahoo or a criminal will donate his cars for protests����

what concerns SARs with yahoo boy?
is yahoo robbery?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

When the colonialists were leaving, the ensured to plant mines in these new countries. This is why you see the problem plaguing us today. Try and watch the revelation of Harold Smith about the pre-indepedence time-bomb the british planted in Nigeria. You could see him lamenting... he's crying for us.
I recently watched a documentary on the whole DR Congo crisis and what I discovered from there opened my eyes. I could see some similarities with what's happening in Nigeria. You see the way the division of Sudan solved the constant Darfur killings is the way the problem of Nigeria will reduce with the disintegration of the gargantuan mess. The more the division is postponed the worse the situation becomes.

Efi ètè lè èhún pa lapalapa.

NIGERIAN YOUTH!!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by laidima88(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
only one bullet and the charm will scatter
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by jachike77342: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
peace demonstration against anger heart officers.... Nah..... An eyelidlid for an eyelidlid. Una never preparation
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

So y'all actually think this is all about yahoo boys.

Nigerian youth!!!

If not, the best thing is the reform, sack and take any officer who violet the masses. Simple! Asking the govt to ban SARS in a crime prone country like Nigeria is like banning special forces in a country like Afghanistan grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by dayodele77: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
see below
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Princedapace:

If not, the best thing is the reform, sack and take any officer who violet the masses. Simple! Asking the govt to ban SARS in a crime prone country like Nigeria is like banning special forces in a country like Afghanistan grin

The purpose of SARS is defeated already, they're no longer fit for purpose.

The prevalent claim that most of them are ex convicts has to be investigated thoroughly coz it's embarrassing to know that an institution such as the Nigerian police has ex convicts in such special outfit.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

The purpose of SARS is defeated already, they're no longer fit for purpose.

So, when u ban SARS, the officers who work in SARS will now be used to form another unit and u think they will repent over night? grin

or where will they get the humans who will now operate the new unit? Same soldiers we all know how they abuse us? The same sars officers? The same police men? The same Nigerians who always abuse their powers? Where? Bro, what Nigeria lack is strong institutions that can punish people who break the laws and that is what we need. If security men are properly punished for breaking the law, this issue will go down. And we also need proper ways to deal with fraudsters instead of the usual bribes that security men take from them and set them free.

We can only get these things by electing good leaders who can come in and restructure our constitution. All these screams will not change anything!

Take for instance, the roadblock on our high ways are needed becus crime is way too much in Nigeria and our roads are no longer safe. i want to travel soon but I am thinking of using flight. This is so not normal. I want to use flight becus of the dangerious nature of our roads with kidnappers and robbers. Omo, naija get long way abeg. We need to start by chasing our leaders away. We always hold the wrong people accountable.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Marisujuaku(f): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
My Aunty's only son was murdered by Sars. They swept it under the rug till date. His kind spirit is still wandering without justice. we don't need more blood shed. End Sars, not reform.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Princedapace:

So, when u ban SARS, the officers who work in SARS will now be used to form another unit and u think they will repent over night? grin

or where will they get the humans who will now operate the new unit? Same soldiers we all know how they abuse us? The same sars officers? The same police men? The same Nigerians who always abuse their powers? Where? Bro, what Nigeria lack is strong institutions that can punish people who break the laws and that is what we need. If security men are properly punished for breaking the law, this issue will go down. And we also need proper ways to deal with fraudsters instead of the usual bribes that security men take from them and set them free.

We can only get these things by electing good leaders who can come in and restructure our constitution. All these screams will not change anything!

Take for instance, the roadblock on our high ways are needed becus crime is way too much in Nigeria and our roads are no longer safe. i want to travel soon but I am thinking of using flight. This is so not normal. I want to use flight becus of the dangerious nature of our roads with kidnappers and robbers. Omo, naija get long way abeg. We need to start by chasing our leaders away. We always hold the wrong people accountable.

Now you're hitting the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Although there are reports on violence in Mozambique and the intentions to spread to south Africa, with the flight of whites from south Africa, they encourage the violence more to keep the people useless.

Yes I notice, the exploitations, is concentrated in places with great Arab influences, even Congo, whom they kept subjugated for hundreds of years.

The Mozambique problem is Islamic fundamentalism with a European brain to have access to the newly discovered crude oil in the country. Africans can easily be deceived to cause chaos for the benefit of foreigners. Although the region where the Islamist came from have been crying about marginalization, the wanton killings they visited on the populace doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Timmytuyi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Instead of all the #Endsars of a thing. Although it Good and important.

We also need to protest for the fact that youth are not allowed to the top positions and ruling part of the country and States.... Atleast youth should be given chance to rule sm part of the country apart from all their their youth ambassador rubbish.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Timmytuyi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Timmytuyi:
Instead of all the #Endsars of a thing. Although it Good and important.

We also need to protest for the fact that youth are not allowed to the top positions and ruling part of the country and States.... Atleast youth should be given chance to rule sm part of the country apart from all their their youth ambassador rubbish.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Nazgul: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
ccollins:
these cars that I am seeing in the pictures are cars donated by yahoo boys for the protests. They are sponsoring the protest to ensure that their crime goes on unrestricted. Which innocent responsible citizen that is not a yahoo or a criminal will donate his cars for protests����
Shut your dirty mouth if you have nothing sensible to say. Useless slave

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Skynet45:
#endsars #BuhariResign it's time for Buhari to quit, his government is just too bad. Any police wey show face we go nack am jazz grin angry

Someone was killed in ogbomosho today by sars angry
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Realino: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
gambia:

You are truly wise. There is more to this protest
He's wise abi, both that wise lord and you his assistant una no dey this country since to go protest for that one by yourselves? you think your fore-fathers has not been clamouring for such changes without any results, and of course it made them strong by surviving without the government providing it, and when all these that you listed has been happening has it killed anyone or haven't you been finding your way to supplement it and be comfortable at least, just like your fore-fathers also did before they died and passed that kind of legacy to you? since d government refused to do the needful for us from then till now that it's worse and chronic up to our security system, you want us to be quite when we know they're now the ones killing our brothers and sisters that are trying to turn things around for themselves, family and the nation at large, isn't it? Do you know if SARS has killed the person that's meant to lift you up in life or if they'll soon kill person God sent to raise you up in this life? Now you're at home there beefing your fellow human protesting for justice and betterment of the country where your children would live a good life if the security and social life is OK because they have cars or what? cos I don't know why you're condemning the strong people fighting and protesting for your weak ass? okay I believe you have a person in your family who you once looked down on but later got rich off yahoo and you're pained as a result or your father is a SARS official, if it's either ways, which i guess it should be, why not view it from this angle, if SARS is scrapped the police will be reinforced to be standard in terms of payment, security, e.t.c, which could give them chance and avenue to detect the real criminals, but how would that happen if the police force is not strong enough and yet has subsidiaries which are doing things that are contrary to their job. please my dear Nigerians let's be unified.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

SELFISH COWARDS, keep monitoring and at the end y'all will crawl out of your caves to enjoy the benefits of the long awaited reforms. Later y'all will start shouting marginalisation.

Continue to monitor things from afar ok... just continue. cool
Nye, nye, Nye ... we dey house. Make una too protest small.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Wizzzzmike: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
SLAP44:
End all police checkpoints toll gates, the revenue police and other law enforcement officers collect from the south is enough to run a small country like Ghana.

Use that money to feed starving Nigerians.... stupid illiterate
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
6 underground movie comes to mind. Man I love that revolution. Let it begin Biko.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Betagist(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin you can't com and be shooting people anyhow. Ogunstate people IFA has rejected SARS

� � �
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
The whole of SARS operation is fraudulent...seems it was created by a super looter in policeforce...it should be banned then ICPC and EFCC should up their game...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Map1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
SLAP44:
End all police checkpoints toll gates, the revenue police and other law enforcement officers collect from the south is enough to run a small country like Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.