Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) (64284 Views)

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Benega9(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
#water don pass garri bros sars must end wheather you like it or not
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Pat081: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
I know that useless Yemi in red car
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Systematic exploitations, i wish Africans have high IQ, and were trained since childhood to recall accurate history and think critically.

Yes, this manipulators just use us for their quick benefits, since they think more than us.

Yujin:

The Mozambique problem is Islamic fundamentalism with a European brain to have access to the newly discovered crude oil in the country. Africans can easily be deceived to cause chaos for the benefit of foreigners. Although the region where the Islamist came from have been crying about marginalization, the wanton killings they visited on the populace doesn't add up.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by Yujin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Systematic exploitations, i wish Africans have high IQ, and were trained since childhood to recall accurate history and think critically.

Yes, this manipulators just use us for their quick benefits, since they think more than us.

I hate to admit it but you're right about the low IQ stuff. I mean can't we from Southern Nigeria see that there's no hope with us being in the same country with people who cherish backwardness? Why do we allow emotions to becloud our sense of reasoning? I believe southern Nigeria have the most intelligent of the black people... I mean no insult to other blacks but our achievement so far internationally speak for us. Why can't we undo the wicked plan of the british government?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by yemi1504: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Mikecold:
I have never been a victim of Sars neither do i engage in fraud.

But as a youth i can not afford to be silent or be complicent with government wherein tomorrow no youth would be left to speak out

In Nigeria today it is a crime for a youth to have a fashion sense (please tell me how this is different from hisbah sharia police)

I have been bro, all because I wore a crazy jean borrowed from my roommate and friend and I had Curve 7 as at then circa 2012 while I was in UNILAG around Yaba bus stop while coming from an outing with my friend SMH. The idiots and dolts searched me and my phone as if I was a common criminal while being in mufti and using a Lagos State Yellow Danfo bus. That was the day I knew Nigerians have no rights in this useless Shithole country that is a zoo.
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by stan83: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
End all police checkpoints toll gates, the revenue police and other law enforcement officers collect from the south is enough to run a small country like Ghana.
#BUHARI MUST GO should be our next red lines..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) by queensnow: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone
Please kindly vote for me by clicking the link below voting cost 30naira u can vote as much as you want. Please guys help me win, I really need your votes to win the cash prize will help boost my business.
God bless you all

https://skillshubafrica.com/contestant/42

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.