Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1379652 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:
Somebody shout Halleluyahhhh! Who remembers this post?

Congrats babe, some good news, thats what i call...Quick Fire Double. grin

Merry Christmas everyone. I have been getting lots of mails on accommodation,documentation and transport in Houston. I even helped some members to check out accommodation and transport options and i have mailed them my findings but the questions still keep coming. Incase i dont respond to mails on time please understand that i also have my hands full and its about to get fuller. You can always drop urgent questions here as there are lots of veterans quietly reading. Love you all .

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Awwwww, our God is never too late...soooo happy for you dear.

The Lord that answereth by fire! Let him be my God! My people! God has restored! Gave me the perfect xmas gift! [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:

The Lord that answereth by fire! Let him be my God! My people! God has restored! Gave me the perfect xmas gift!

I am so happy for you. Indeed our GOD is a miracle worker.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:

The Lord that answereth by fire! Let him be my God! My people! God has restored! Gave me the perfect xmas gift!

Wow! Congrats dear. I really do love your never-give-up spirit. Even when you lost your babies, you still came on here to give your little contribution. Congrats again. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tvegas:

Merry Christmas everyone. I have been getting lots of mails on accommodation,documentation and transport in Houston. I even helped some members to check out accommodation and transport options and i have mailed them my findings but the questions still keep coming. Incase i dont respond to mails on time please understand that i also have my hands full and its about to get fuller. You can always drop urgent questions here as there are lots of veterans quietly reading. Love you all .

Hehehehe, even I was shocked when I got the results...if y'all remember, I had been in the US for a while after the tragedy, and only returned at the end of last month! Abeg o! Make una no start to count my due date! Lolz!
I am so ecstatic, am like... how did this even happen? It's just 3 months since I lost them!!! Now I understand why they put new mums on birth control immediately after birth! Haba! It's magnetic effect! Anyways, I'm back in the game! It's chicago, baby!! And my visa expires in... lemme check... 10months time! hehehehe! Please help me praise Jesus oooo!

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Phema:

Wow! Congrats dear. I really do love your never-give-up spirit. Even when you lost your babies, you still came on here to give your little contribution. Congrats again. kiss kiss kiss

My dear, when there is life, there is hope! It was a terrible experience! I almost lost my life, I have a lot to be grateful for. They said, the water poured but the pot is intact, it will carry water again! And indeed...
My people, I don't have the words to describe how God walked with me this period. God felt my pain and showed me his glory day by day. It was a journey to self discovery. I can only say, I sought for a balm to heal my pain, but God showed me his face, and gave me a reason to let go of the past and move on. Our High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek... It wasn't an easy road... but when you walk with the Lord... you will never walk alone!

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Acks: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:

. Awww! Congrats dear. May ur joy be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
nefertitiram:

Congrat dear, may thy blessings be
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by moniyet: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Congrats dear; so happy for u, God has given u d best xmas and new year gift ever. Your joy shall be permanent by GOD's grace.This is just to remind those that might want to lose hope that this our GOD is still on the throne and he listens to even d most silent prayers in our hearts. Congrats again......
nefertitiram:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Latolly: 12:26am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

Am soooooo happy for you o my sis, had same experience twice in a row so i understand the pains and heartaches well. The Great Shepherd will see you through and beyond. God be praised. Congrats love.... grin[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Latolly: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

Am soooooo happy for you o my sis, had same experience twice in a row so i understand the pains and heartaches well. The Great Shepherd will see you through and beyond. God be praised. Congrats love.... grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by boldbabe: 1:06am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

Congratulations dear. May u carry to term & birth successfully. Amen.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Basheerah1: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Congratulations dear. Im so happy for you. I remember Singing "what the Lord has done for you, it shall be permanent"

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fruitfull1: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

My dear, when there is life, there is hope! It was a terrible experience! I almost lost my life, I have a lot to be grateful for. They said, the water poured but the pot is intact, it will carry water again! And indeed...
My people, I don't have the words to describe how God walked with me this period. God felt my pain and showed me his glory day by day. It was a journey to self discovery. I can only say, I sought for a balm to heal my pain, but God showed me his face, and gave me a reason to let go of the past and move on. Our High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek... It wasn't an easy road... but when you walk with the Lord... you will never walk alone!

Hmm...... you'll never walk alone! God is truly faithful. Congratulations dear. Apon agbo koto wo ijn. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Mrsfad2014: 3:59am On Dec 26, 2014
MamaTobenna:
. I am currently using Reddington. They will be giving me my records when I am about to travel. Don't know how detailed it will be though.
@ MamaTobenna, I used Reddington Ikeja and they are very good. I chops Dr Balogun and when I mentioned my travelling to him, he prepared my medical report in an extensive way and wrote a perfect fit to fly letter for me. Even when I get to US the Ob/gyn told me that he has done majority of the work.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fruitfull1: 3:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Please is there any April mum planning to travel to houston first week in march on Emirates? Please let's plan together abeg. I have an 18months old son and I'm looking at jfk poe.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Mrsfad2014:
@ MamaTobenna, I used Reddington Ikeja and they are very good. I chops Dr Balogun and when I mentioned my travelling to him, he prepared my medical report in an extensive way and wrote a perfect fit to fly letter for me. Even when I get to US the Ob/gyn told me that he has done majority of the work.
oh that makes me feel better then. Dr Balogun is my doctor as well. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2014
Mrsfad2014:
Thanks for this. Reddington ikeja it is grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favouredB(f): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
God is really an awesome God. I bless Him for you. Affliction shall never arise a second time in ur life IJN. Double congratulations

quote author=nefertitiram post=29200689]

My people, I don't have the words to describe how God walked with me this period. God felt my pain and showed me his glory day by day. It was a journey to self discovery. I can only say, I sought for a balm to heal my pain, but God showed me his face, and gave me a reason to let go of the past and move on. Our High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek... It wasn't an easy road... but when you walk with the Lord... you will never walk alone! [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Tvegas:

Thanks, so when are you leaving, don't wait till forever o. No one can predict when a baby will come , we are all just guessing.

pls what airline did you use?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

im just too happy for you. i wish this one is twins as well or triplets grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nochid: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

God be praised!I rejoice with you and your family on this great miracle, He who has begun a good work in you will bring it to completion.
Keep up in the self same spirit.
Congrats!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by adebrave(f): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Merry Xmas to everyone in this wonderful house! May the blessings and goodness of God be with us all and also perfect his works in our lifes in the remaining days of 2014 and also in the new year!. Amen
Xoxo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

Congrats sweetie! He's sure 2 finish wat he started!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by somchisom: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2014
conrats dear. This shall be permanent. All the best.

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by adebrave(f): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

Halleluyahhhhhhh! Congratulations nefertitiram,I 'm so so happy for you sis God will complete this great restoration in ur life and It will end in multiple praises. Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Omodaraju: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
sayoberry:
pls who kbows how i can book my emirates ticket for houston but poe will be dallas?

Emirates will fly you direct from dubai to Dallas or Houston. If you are avoiding Houston as your POE, you will have to use a domestic airline or mega bus or grey hound bus from Dallas to Houston.
I stand corrected but I doubt if an emirates flight will first touch down in Dallas and proceed to Houston thereafter.

The travel gurus can help us with that or you call EMIRATES office not all those agents with half baked info o.

All the best
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Omodaraju: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2014
zeezahbee:
when she gets to the POE, she will be stamped 6months regardless of how many days left on her visa. the stamp matters not the visa expiration. So you are good to go

Ehn ehn, please advise with caution o. She may not be stamped 6 months. We have read on this thread of people stamped in for less for one reason or the other even with visas that are not close to expiration. There was one lady last year or early this year who went in through philadelphia and was stamped in for a shorter period and she had to exit the states and re enter shortly before her due date.

We can only hope that his wife will be stamped in to stay for the period she needs ceteris paribus

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

God is great, congrats, The Good Lord will complete what He started.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oluwafunkenny: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Well done Tvegas,

God bless your mission. please ensure your diary is well documented as those of us coming in april will need this.

My regards to your wife.

NB: please all those that have birthed their babies and about to, I beg, don't leave this forum, will need your advise and experience.

Tvegas:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by eazydune: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Somebody shout Halleluyahhhh! Who remembers this post? The Lord that answereth by fire! Let him be my God! My people! God has restored! Gave me the perfect xmas gift!

Halleluyahhhhhh! Triplets on d way....... grin Congrats dear.May God's name b forever praised.Thank yu ever faithful father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.