Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1379738 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by supamom: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2014
@phema, babe how far? Pls send me a PM. Been trying to reach you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Babatwi: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
kykes:

Hiya so u left the babies date of birth blank and filled it in after giving birth? Pls can u send a copy to my email kykeriah@yahoo.com

Yes you leave the date of birth blank and fill it after baby arives. Will email you the form now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Shayo5: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello people
Join me to prrrrrrrraaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiisssssseeeeee The Lord!
I'm reporting to u live from Houston airport,landed bout 4.50am Houston time,no issues @ CBP and secondary Inspection,chilling for my connecting flight.
Thank you to all the gurus and all who gave info on this thread.
Newbies read and take notes,to those coming pray and trust God.
Happy new yr in advance

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Pitykitten: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
@nefertitiram

Congratulations Nefertitiram. God who started this will see this it to fruition.

I feel like I know everyone here and their stories. Lol. Congratulations to all you new mommas,fathers, the soon-to-bes and Justwise. Everytime my boyfriend (yes, I'm single and unpregnant) catches me reading this thread he gives me a look that tells me "Aunty don't tension me". Hehe.

Happy holidays everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pitykitten:
@nefertitiram

Congratulations Nefertitiram. God who started this will see this it to fruition.

I feel like I know everyone here and their stories. Lol. Congratulations to all you new mommas,fathers, the soon-to-bes and Justwise. Everytime my boyfriend (yes, I'm single and unpregnant) catches me reading this thread he gives me a look that tells me "Aunty don't tension me". Hehe.

Happy holidays everyone.

How does that work? Boyfriend and single at the same time? grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Okeksmama: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Babatwi:

Yes you leave the date of birth blank and fill it after baby arives. Will email you the form now.

Please can u send form to my email too ezella2002@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Pitykitten: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
justwise:

Hahaha. Lol Justwise, when they have not started leaving space for "in a relationship" on forms nko? It's either single or married. embarassed

But we are trusting God for 2015...levels go change. grin

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pitykitten:

Hahaha. Lol Justwise, when they have not started leaving space for "in a relationship" on forms nko? It's either single or married. embarassed

But we are trusting God for 2015...levels go change. grin

Hmmm..women hun? Nothing in between those two? It's either single or married?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Babatwi: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okeksmama:

Thanks
I have sent you the form,check your inbox
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Okeksmama: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Babatwi:
I have sent you a mail,check your inbox

Thanks a lot. Seen!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nogen: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Babatwi:
I have sent you a mail,check your inbox

Please babatwi, send me a copy too at nogen1234@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by belfy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
belfy:

Thanks a bunch.God bless kiss

@ babatwi,

Sent you a Pm. Kindly respond.thanks a bunch
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nogen: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okeksmama:

Thanks

Okeksmama, please could you send me the form too since babatwi isn't responding to my mail nogen1234@yahoo.com. God bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Babatwi: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nogen:

Okeksmama, please could you send me the form too since babatwi isn't responding to my mail nogen1234@yahoo.com. God bless.
@ Nogen
,check your inbox,i sent the mail about an hour ago
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tbaby123(f): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
justwise:

@justwise, do u have a prblem with we single ladies here?? That was how u tackled me the other day angry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nogen: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Babatwi:

@ Nogen
,check your inbox,i sent the mail about an hour ago

Thanks Babatwi.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Babatwi: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
belfy:

@ babatwi,

Sent you a Pm. Kindly respond.thanks a bunch
@ belfy
I have replied your pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2014

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Snowles:
PART 2
POE

That's my story people, I'm really grateful for God's favour all the way, I feel bad that I tainted the testimony by lying to avoid stress but I'm glad I'm now forgiven and for the ability to answer all questions thrown at me confidently and truthfully. Thank you nairalanders for the tips and tricks along the way, helped a lot. God bless you all yanfu yanfu!
don't worry God has forgiven. I am flying emirates so I have learnt now that my fit to fly must contain as much info as possible. Thank God for a successful Poe. Have a safe delivery. Hope the dubai connect hotel was okay

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
tbaby123:

@justwise, do u have a prblem with we single ladies here?? That was how u tackled me the other day angry

Single? It's hard to know when a Nigerian girl is single these days...apparently it has been redefined grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Okeksmama: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nogen:

I have sent but I see babatwi has sent already.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nogen: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okeksmama:

I have sent but I see babatwi has sent already.

Thanks a lot. Yes, he has sent too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by goldcrusty: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello my good people

Please we are planning to do Chicago to give birth. Please can someone help us with details of Doctors and hospital wey dey affordable for that area.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Shawbabe: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nogen:

Thanks a lot. Yes, he has sent too.

Pls can u send me a copy too indecentone@gmail.com. Thanks kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nogen: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Shawbabe:

Pls can u send me a copy too indecentone@gmail.com. Thanks kiss

Sent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nicestlady: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nogen:

Sent

pls send a copy to julietteomoragbon@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Austine2020: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pls dont be offended, i thought i read in this forum that the fathers consent letter for the US passport will be notarised at the US embassy in Nig after the birth of the baby & not just at any notary public?
Babatwi:

@ belfy
There is a consent form for this purpose on the us govt passport website . Here is the link: http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/under-16.html. or you can google " us passport application for a minor under 16 "the form is called DS-3053. Print it out and have your husband fill it in front of a notary public and have the notary public notarise it. This was what i did before i left 9ja for Dalla,so that i can use it when applying for my baby's Us passport. I dint have or use any consent letter at poe . Pm me if you have any dififculty downloading the form ,so that i can email it to you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Omodaraju: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
MamaTobenna:
don't worry God has forgiven. I am flying emirates so I have learnt now that my fit to fly must contain as much info as possible. Thank God for a successful Poe. Have a safe delivery. Hope the dubai connect hotel was okay

I flew Emirates and one funny guy at the check-in desk had a problem with my fit to fly letter because it was just a day old. His supervisor came around and confirmed that the fit to fly was valid unless it is over a week. Please check their website or call them to confirm. Before the tsunami there were discussions around printing the fit to fly certificate form on Emirates website for use and one nairaland.com veteran suggested that it wasn't detailed enough.

As a guide though, get your doctor to write as much details as possible;

Gestation age or LMP
EDD
No of babies in there- singleton, twins etc
Mention that there are no complications whatsoever and there wouldn't be
That you are fit to fly by air
Put his signature and stamp (someone even mentioned practice no though that was debated)

Letter should be dated and be on hospital's letterhead

If you can't get all these from your doc, please fly Delta we were duly informed that they fly anything and anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Allysonn(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello
How do we hook up? I haven't gotten accommodation yet oo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by goldcrusty: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
goldcrusty:
Hello my good people

Please we are planning to do Chicago to give birth. Please can someone help us with details of Doctors and hospital wey dey affordable for that area.

Thank you

please has anyone used st. anthony in chicago or planning to use them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.