Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78434 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2020
airsaylongcome:

TBH, your branch cannot "fast track" your payment o. It's completely out of their control for now. And given that you haven't been validated I advice you to exercise some more patience. Validation is a one time process. Subsequently the process will be less cumbersome once the business successfully gets done with the migration. My personal advise is to endure this one-off inconvenience

You will be fine in the end.
Thank so much bro.
Don't respond to that guy again, hes a virus attacking every MBA thread.
He is looking for recognition and you are helping him with your responds.
Just ignore him and move on.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by clemils1: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Na greed de talk to you so ooo
guru90:

Thanks alot brotherly.
Because my spirit told me that they are strong trading company.
That's they reason I seek people's opinion about it more.....
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Incips: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2020
It seems close to a Ponzi scheme and a big no is here for a Ponzi scheme.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2020
airsaylongcome:

I believe everyone registered at various MBA branches. Maybe you should rephrase the question for better clarity
Some people registered online while some registered in their office...I didn't register online and not due date is 10th,what's happening to my roi and when am I getting it
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2020
dogtails:
Some people registered online while some registered in their office...I didn't register online and not due date is 10th,what's happening to my roi and when am I getting it

Your inquiry is still not clear to me because a sizeable number of those who registered via branches have been asked to validate that registration online.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Ifycharlie2:

Bro I feel for ur ignorant. U re investing a whole 2 million wen there are people out there struggling to save up to 200k to start up a small scale buisness..I no sure say u hustle get that 2 million...if not u could have been thinking on how to protect it by all cost with all cautiousness..OP that money is good enough for u to start something in life and plan for ur future.. instead of throwing it in the hands of scammers perpetrating to be forex brokers...no allow greed to control ur flesh if at all u get small sense.

I have 40m in forex market, allow the young man to take a calculated risk, risk is a prerequisite for wealth.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:

If you went ahead and invested. You just made a big mistake. They are a scam and fraud. For two months they’ve not been paying and there’s panic already. I invested 4 million, my contract expired since August. I applied to take my capital and they said within 3 weeks to one month they would return my capital. Since September till date I’ve not been paid. They have deceived us!

they never see money pay ROI, you are asking for capital?

You are among the lucky ones, atleast you got your complete ROI. Some people never see ROI, let alone capital.

I'll advise you to roll over, hopefully get some more ROI before they finally pack up

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Bossplaya1(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Your inquiry is still not clear to me because a sizeable number of those who registered via branches have been asked to validate that registration online.

Please, they used wrong address for me. The address in my utility bill is NO 311 and they used NO 31. Is it going to affect my validation??
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
guru90:
My Guy...... just received his own alert of 750k from MBA...
I pray it will reach all as they invested.

Mine loading 14th Dec. 2020

So with the warning you got you still put a whooping 2M there? Nigerians are balling in money sha
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Bossplaya1:

Please, they used wrong address for me. The address in my utility bill is NO 311 and they used NO 31. Is it going to affect my validation??

While I hope it doesn't, there's a possibility that it can affect the validation

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Santinojr: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2020
airsaylongcome:

While I hope it doesn't, there's a possibility that it can affect the validation
Hello Sir. Please I need your assistance here.

I am an online investor ( since the month of October) and my ROI for the month December (9th) hasn’t reflected on my wallet for withdrawal. I have sent countless messages to the support team via email but I keep getting the same automated response.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2020
airsaylongcome:

I didn't get any validation mail to do anything online in fact I don't even know what's happening to mba and our Roi...can u kindly put me tru d necessary steps to take cos I'm currently in d dark
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2020
dogtails:
I didn't get any validation mail to do anything online in fact I don't even know what's happening to mba and our Roi...can u kindly put me tru d necessary steps to take cos I'm currently in d dark

Are you on the old 6 months plan? Or are you on Smart Funds and/or Huge Saver?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by tmeeto: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Santinojr:

Hello Sir. Please I need your assistance here.

I am an online investor ( since the month of October) and my ROI for the month December (9th) hasn’t reflected on my wallet for withdrawal. I have sent countless messages to the support team via email but I keep getting the same automated response.

Hahahahah!! We have been scammed. So this is the new method. They will pay ROI online and expect us to go and withdraw it online. Nawa oo. Time to kiss our monies goodbye

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Are you on the old 6 months plan? Or are you on Smart Funds and/or Huge Saver?
6 months plan...my contract was to end December but I wasn't paid November due to d extra one month mba added and up till dis minute I haven't been paid and not a single information
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by stagger: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
December will mark the death knell for MBA. Go mark it on the wall.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, look closely: it is a duck!

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by djeezy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Resurgent2016:

they never see money pay ROI, you are asking for capital?

You are among the lucky ones, atleast you got your complete ROI. Some people never see ROI, let alone capital.

I'll advise you to roll over, hopefully get some more ROI before they finally pack up
my mind won’t allow me to roll over when I already know it’s a scam. Even the people who are expecting ROI have not been paid for months now. It’s better to terminate with them. They have reached their limit, no new money and have crashed.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by djeezy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
athorello:

Stop lying it's not up to 2 months... And it's not every investor that's not been paid.
When I want to lose hope, I realised that my best bet now is to be doing the online FX trading myself cos where else can I put my money now?
Tbills 0.5% p.a
Fixed deposits 0.5-1% p.a
Mutual funds 2% p.a
Govt bonds ~5% p.a
Digital Agric platforms are mostly scam some have defaulted for so many months (>6 months), worst than MBA.
Let's not lose faith entirely. I know at least 4 people who have been paid this month. Some others are having issues with the migration. At least mba is still sending messages of assurance.
what are you even saying. They didn’t pay in November and there are people who are already due for December and no payment. Is that not two months? Then what about me that applied for my capital since September and have not received? Plus so many other people I know. MBA is a ponzi and a scam. They said they sold 90 percent to WCE. I went to WCE site and they are into travel documents and has no nexus with forex. Then I checked people who own WCE and I saw about 4 whites people with foreign names. I ran an internet background check and they don’t exist. Just random pics and random names. So why hasn’t the new company come to address Nigerians? I am 100 percent sure this thing is a scam. They cannot pay anymore and have reached their limit. No new money coming in.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by djeezy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
stagger:
December will mark the death knell for MBA. Go mark it on the wall.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, look closely: it is a duck!
yes. I projected they would crash December and applied to collect my capital after my contract expired. Since September they have not paid my capital. Plus other people I know. Since then, they’ve been coming up with different lies and delay tactics. There’s also one forex company I sued on behalf of a client. They call them ximafx. That one offered 20 percent ROI and failed. There are even others that came out and offered 25 percent. It’s just funny how people can’t see that this is scam: it’s good to have hope that they would pay, but some things are just too glaring.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:
yes. I projected they would crash December and applied to collect my capital after my contract expired. Since September they have not paid my capital. Plus other people I know. Since then, they’ve been coming up with different lies and delay tactics. There’s also one forex company I sued on behalf of a client. They call them ximafx. That one offered 20 percent ROI and failed. There are even others that came out and offered 25 percent. It’s just funny how people can’t see that this is scam: it’s good to have hope that they would pay, but some things are just too glaring.

If they now come out stronger, i wonder where u guys will hide your faces.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Kaiser20: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ifycharlie2:

Bro I feel for ur ignorant. U re investing a whole 2 million wen there are people out there struggling to save up to 200k to start up a small scale buisness..I no sure say u hustle get that 2 million...if not u could have been thinking on how to protect it by all cost with all cautiousness..OP that money is good enough for u to start something in life and plan for ur future.. instead of throwing it in the hands of scammers perpetrating to be forex brokers...no allow greed to control ur flesh if at all u get small sense.
Amebo , cool your temper &stop boiling like hot ororo.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by djeezy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
YoungBuffet:

If they now come out stronger, i wonder where u guys will hide your faces.
What do you mean if they come out stronger? I don’t care. I just want my 4 million capital back. That’s all I care about.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:
Airsaylongcome is a fraudster alongside his boss maxwell and the touts and ponzi promoter called 50Nizzy and Dragonfire442.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:
What do you mean if they come out stronger? I don’t care. I just want my 4 million capital back. That’s all I care about.

Yes go and meet mba and collect your money back!

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by OfeAchi: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
tmeeto:

Hahahahah!! We have been scammed. So this is the new method. They will pay ROI online and expect us to go and withdraw it online. Nawa oo. Time to kiss our monies goodbye
I was paid last week for December.
My wife just received her 3rd ROI today.
#online.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by djeezy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
BadAdviser:

Airsaylongcome is a fraudster alongside his boss maxwell and the touts and ponzi promoter called 50Nizzy and Dragonfire442.
i swear. When you check MBA forex Instagram official page and maxwells page. The comments you see there will shock you. You will realize that almost everyone is seeing it as scam and dissatisfied with mba. They are cursing him out. It’s just so sad. Even SEC warned us that it’s a ponzi and dealing illegally. People didn’t listen because those they paid went and sang their praises and encouraged others to join, just like how all Ponzi schemes are.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by djeezy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
YoungBuffet:

Yes go and meet mba and collect your money back!
I’ve gone there so many times since September and they kept telling me stories. I just prepared a court process against them. I also prepared Mareva injunction to prevent them from dissipating their money and assets. Undefended list for liquidated monetary demand will make my action swift

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Skudi: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:
i swear. When you check MBA forex Instagram official page and maxwells page. The comments you see there will shock you. You will realize that almost everyone is seeing it as scam and dissatisfied with mba. They are cursing him out. It’s just so sad. Even SEC warned us that it’s a ponzi and dealing illegally. People didn’t listen because those they paid went and sang their praises and encouraged others to join, just like how all Ponzi schemes are.

I believe you have made more roi than your capital so allow others to enjoy their roi in peace while you await your capital which will be paid in 2023.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:

But did anyone force us to invest?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Skudi:

I believe you have made more roi than your capital so allow others to enjoy their roi in peace while you await your capital which will be paid in 2023.

cheesy @Djeezy, no go block MBA account with court order o....let people still be collecting ROI small small
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:

If you went ahead and invested. You just made a big mistake. They are a scam and fraud. For two months they’ve not been paying and there’s panic already. I invested 4 million, my contract expired since August. I applied to take my capital and they said within 3 weeks to one month they would return my capital. Since September till date I’ve not been paid. They have deceived us!
I invested since October.
They said that December, they will pay me.
This is 2:20pm...No show via alert in my phone.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
dogtails:
6 months plan...my contract was to end December but I wasn't paid November due to d extra one month mba added and up till dis minute I haven't been paid and not a single information

OK great. So those on the 6 month plan were not part of the migration. You guys ought to be paid manually. This hasn't occurred yet but we have been reassured by management that this will occur pretty soon. I'm not management cadre and cannot categorically say what day you will get yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.