Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78528 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
dogtails:
Bro quit replying all these guys and kindly update us on what's going on with MBA cos its really annoying dat we don't even know what's going on...

Lol, you go wait tire! grin grin Why did he deactivate his original account that has been associated with him on NL for years only to come up with an alternate handle because @BadAdviser called him out?

You still don't get it, do you?

Wake up and smell the coffee. The handwriting is clearly and boldly written on the wall, and staring at you but you don't want to acknowledge it, keep giving yourself hope, you'd need lots of it.

I'll say it again, a red flag doesn't disappear because you chose to ignore it, it's still there

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
RedScorpion:

You are the Nincompoop that should get a life.

Stop trying to boost your frustrated life by discussing MBA up and down.

But guess what, most people that ventured into MBA would not loose sleep

when MBA finally goes down

Let he who has ears listen and take note.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RedScorpion(f): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sysdatek:

The same people wailing and threatening branches all over the net grin cheesy grin

The ones who gave their last kobo to mba grin

You are even so Jobless that you check the social media handle of a company you could not afford to invest a dime in.

You see why I call you a Low life Nigga.

Anyone that drop his last kobo into MBA is a gambler and should be flogged but that does not mean that you should be laughing at them all over the net.

Your doomsday prediction have been heard but you can continue to rant all you want but you would still remain a broke Nigga.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
RedScorpion:

You are even so Jobless that you check the social media handle of a company you could not afford to invest a dime in.

Anyone that drop his last kobo into MBA is a gambler and should be flogged but that does not mean that you should be laughing at them all over the net.

Your doomsday prediction have been heard but you can continue to rant all you want but you would see remain a broke Nigga.

Yes oh
Am broke grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RedScorpion(f): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Priam:

Let he who has ears listen and take note.

Nothing lasts forever.

Intercontinental bank, Oceanic bank were never Ponzi Schemes but eventually left the scene.

So any Investor expecting MBA to last forever should return to the village and remain there.

Nothing lasts forever. But until then, let the conversation continue.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RedScorpion(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sysdatek:

Yes oh
Am broke grin

Abeg go

You dey show yourself.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by onez: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
RedScorpion:

Your doomsday prediction have been heard but you can continue to rant all you want but you would still remain a broke Nigga.
Are u Maxwell Odum?. It is only Maxwell Odum that can talk the way you do. Anybody that promotes this MBA ponzi shares the same damnation to his or her soul as Maxwell. Everlasting curse from the pit of hell will follow the person. Where is our conscience for goodness sake?. Don't we fear God?. As for Maxwell, the sooner he comes clean and start making reparations for his atrocities, the better for him.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Someone7:

Hope they do o. But I doubt they will. Was at their Abuja office after receiving those suspicious mails from them. To my surprise the place was full of angry customers asking for their money. All staff had left the premises.

But in their testimony thread which wan run by MBA staff
They kept saying clients came for "top ups and investment " cheesy grin
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
onez:
Are u Maxwell Odum?. It is only Maxwell Odum that can talk the way you do. Anybody that promotes this MBA ponzi shares the same damnation to his or her soul as Maxwell. Everlasting curse from the pit of hell will follow the person. Where is our conscience for goodness sake?. Don't we fear God?. As for Maxwell, the sooner he comes clean and start making reparations for his atrocities, the better for him.

He is likely an insider
Or an inscammer any of them cheesy

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RedScorpion(f): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
onez:

Go and look for the damnation that you would partake in........ Idiot

The same Everlasting curses that has followed you and your generation is what you are looking to pass to people. You are very silly.

When people loose money in Bet Naija, why don’t you go and swear for the shop owners........ you goat.

There must be winners and losers in everything in life, so that is why everyone must open their eyes wide before venturing into anything.

I knew exactly what I was doing when I Threw free money into MBA, so how is it my fault if anyone invested their life savings without thinking twice.

That is their problem but I would continue to stand with MBA until the final whistle is blown. Even if the final whistle is blown today, I am ready for it.

Go and tell Bet Naija ticket holders to throwaway their ticket when the match is not over and see if they would not slap your ugly face....... You Mumu.

The fact that you feel that the match is over does not mean it is over.

So carry your frustrations somewhere else.

Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Someone7:

Hope they do o. But I doubt they will. Was at their Abuja office after receiving those suspicious mails from them. To my surprise the place was full of angry customers asking for their money. All staff had left the premises.

There is has been (and still is) a massive disinformation campaign on nairaland to keep victims confuse/slow to the reality that MBA forex is a ponzi.

The truth is the longer you guys wait, the farther your monies go down the rabbit hole (laundered into irrecoverable media).

Get a mereva injuction and start active recovery ASAP.

For those discouraging victims from taking action based on some stupid MOU, I can tell you categorically that a common-law maxim is that those coming to equity must come with clean hands - meaning you cannot on the basis of an MOU justify a scam (except Maxwell Odum can prove in court that truly he lost these monies in the course of forex trading and show proof that the payments he made in the past were actually proceeds he made in forex trading).

I won't be surprised if some of Maxwell Odum's attack dogs still lurking on this thread start barking because of my post

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RedScorpion(f): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sysdatek:

He is likely an insider
Or an inscammer any of them cheesy

You can look in the mirror and call yourself a Scammer. You beast.

You can never dare to dabble into something like MBA because poverty has frustrated you from birth.

Are you not the same Nigga that was working as a laborer in a construction site before you could graduate from secondary school ?

Shut up your gutter mouth. Poverty has dealt with your life from childhood.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'll advise everyone to ignore the Maxwell Odum's attack dog on this thread. He, she or it, is actually working to derail this thread and confuse victims. Check previous post to understand that account was specifically created to serve as an MBA forex troll

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
RedScorpion:

You can never dare to dabble into something like MBA because poverty has frustrated you from birth.

Are you not the same Nigga that was working as a laborer in a construction site before you could graduate from secondary school ?

Yea
Started from the bottom
And am proud of it

You can continue reading my posts cheesy

Today I hire hundreds of labourers
But you?

Hunger has tidied you into frustration grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sysdatek:

Yea
Started from the bottom
And am proud of it

ignore that account, it's a troll account created to derail any MBA forex thread

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Advision:
I'll advise everyone to ignore the Maxwell Odum's attack dog on this thread. He, she or it, is actually working to derail this thread and confuse victims. Check previous post to understand that account was specifically created to serve as an MBA forex troll

Redclown is a well know MBA paid hack.

Dude thinks anyone who hates their tin pot ponzi is hungry

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by FreeSpirited: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Someone7:
Venting all my anger (at least for a while) on my Mrs. I never wanted to do this investment but she pushed and pushed till I reluctantly put in 2million Naira. Got back only 600k before they started acting funny.
I feel so annoyed because I knew this was going to happen.
stop acting like a baby.... na noise go bring back ya money?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
FreeSpirited:

stop acting like a baby.... na noise go bring back ya money?

What noise? Receive sense fool

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by blessgreg: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
How do I migrate to online trading
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Macelliot(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
blessgreg:
How do I migrate to online trading
Are you an offline investor?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by tope777(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
All shall be well.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
RedScorpion:

Are you a boy or a girl or a boirl?

The image below is who I see whenever I read ur posts

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Sammy0two(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please I want to learn it.How can I contact you
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Sammy0two(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Greed and inexperience is the cause people loss money in fx.

Settle down and learn fx trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

I train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stage with real life market experience and realistic strategy.
Please I have interest in learning it
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

I swear down my brother grin cheesy

I can't imagine the ugly old woman behind that profile that didn't have any option left than to marry an impotent man cheesy
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Guy you wicked gan grin grin grin

Whenever I read her/his/it's comments, I just imagine an aggressive character furiously banging on the keypad and cursing out with anger at the person being quoted.

This picture indeed sums up the person behind RedScor.pio.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
tope777:
All shall be well.

You are the one who used to use prayers to curse those who warned you about MBA scam. Your foolishness has cost you money.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Lol! Someone just outed his alternate.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by agarawu23(m): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:
Lol! Someone just outed his alternate.
I predicted this whole shitt around April this year. I knew you will deactivate while Maxwell fly Abroad with the loot

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 5:43am On Dec 17, 2020
agarawu23:
I predicted this whole shitt around April this year. I knew you will deactivate while Maxwell fly Abroad with the loot

I guess they attacked you then with all sorts of vitriol, probably calling you broke, an enemy of progress and asking if it was your money that they're investing

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jamesval: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Eagle just landed if person wan die make him die grin

Make Una keep having sleepless night over another person's investment las las we all go Dy alright

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.