Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News (19112 Views)

FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / FG Budgets ₦13.8bn For Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Atiku, Others / FG Budgets N10.6bn For Transportation Of COVID-19 Vaccine Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by SeriouslySense(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
okay

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by zsamorano(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly....be it hotel, schools, farm or anywhere....I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere or any state. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Godkillbuhari(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Too small.. Hate speech is way more dangerous than it seems.. It has led to genocide, war, crisis, distrust, and even anarchy..

Nigeria really needs to fight this menace especially on social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, etc.. before it consumes us... That amount is too small to achieve this.. We should be talking billions, not millions..

Nigeria go better...

My brother, there is free speech. But no more hate speech. Hate speech is very dangerous, don't downplay it. The result could be catastrophic..
Goat, hope you have taken your drugs

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by obicmag(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
654million approved to monitor illegal radio frequencies

336millon approved to fight hate speech and fake news.

Total: 990million. #misplaced piriority. #wasted scarce resources. #Nigerians say NO to broad day looting.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by nkemjacob2(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
A friend of mine said. He can't imagine who tinks for APC

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by iammolise(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Another food for the snake that swallowed 30million that time, now it's having hungry man size.
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Theevilone(m): 12:19am On Oct 12, 2020
We will still protest against it, youths is time we form youths political party and deal with these old men come 2023 we can do it # Endsars

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Miracle2020: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Please help. How can I create a topic on this forum.
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Amanda4life: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Anuofia

Thankgod I don't insult anybody.

Its only idiots that has time for this
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by JohnOkolo: 1:04am On Oct 12, 2020
medolab90:
336million for hate speech?? This same amount could be spent on employment creation to engage those who are even inciting the so called hate speech but No they chose the other way.

Those supporting this government should be ashamed of themselves!! There is nothing good in Supporting no freedom of speech, backwardness and hardship.

Big fool and sick reasoning, you can not understand why the wise choose to act differently no offense
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by dozymars(m): 1:21am On Oct 12, 2020
When they are short of ideas on how to embezzle funds they bring up nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by MrSquint: 1:51am On Oct 12, 2020
This is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. A government of misplaced priorities.

Insane Government

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by IMAliyu(m): 1:53am On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Too small.. Hate speech is way more dangerous than it seems.. It has led to genocide, war, crisis, distrust, and even anarchy..

Nigeria really needs to fight this menace especially on social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, etc.. before it consumes us... That amount is too small to achieve this.. We should be talking billions, not millions..

Nigeria go better...

My brother, there is free speech. But no more hate speech. Hate speech is very dangerous, don't downplay it. The result could be catastrophic..
Can you clearly define what Hate Speech is?
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by yolo126010: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2020
This government keep giving us more reasons to hate this Buhari regime...

Now our freedom of speech is at stake, they know what they are doing, once the bill is pass to law, forget it, no more protest again and by then the real police/government brutality will starts all over.

Isoriteeeee

Kontinuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by cardoctor(m): 2:56am On Oct 12, 2020
As if this is our biggest problem.
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Brushstrokes20: 2:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Imagine these bunch of self serving senile scums!
Good for nothing dimwits!

The shithole is long overdue for a red revolt
#endbadgovernance

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by wildernessVoice: 3:21am On Oct 12, 2020
They should use the money to settle hunger that will end hate speech

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Wisestoner007(m): 3:29am On Oct 12, 2020
4 years go soon finish...
Old fools govt
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by seunayantokun(m): 4:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Brood of wasters!

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by benobyeze(m): 4:46am On Oct 12, 2020
This government tire me. While giving amnesty to the killers in the society this government is proposing millions to make propaganda against the people for saying their minds. And death sentence on people on conviction. To bad. Trust Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Nackzy: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Nothing Good comes from this guys,
Bitter Fountain can Never bring forth good water
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by bolrew: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2020
Bill should be pass on any Politician or Minister who lie to masses too. I think they also deserve Death by Hanging
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Adrian9(m): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Do we need a soothsayer to tell us what these people are up to? Death sentence for hate speech? When you bundle people who see life differently into one country what do you expect. Hateful actions of boko haram and the terrorism of Fulani herdsmen are just what needs a death sentence! I HATE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Just imagine the money we have pomp to waist, Buhari it is ur time ooh please do it very well, but just know that we youth are not sleeping

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Whoube99(f): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-budgets-n336m-to-fight-hate-speech-others/%3famp=1

God punish liar Muhammad by roasting his left scrotum with fire

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Mayohl: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2020
who did we offend for this country

ASUU is on strike and they are budgeting a huge sum for nonsense.. Nigeria is a fail state

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2020
globalresource:
I regret voting Buhari in 2015.... Such a disaster

I wish my eyes were open then
But ur eyes never open
Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Switch07(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better...

Those enacting the hate speech took over the govt through same means don't 4get the dog and the baboon statement, they are just tryna to keep our mouth shut again

Those enacting the hate speech took over the govt through same means don't 4get the dog and the baboon statement, they are just tryna to keep our mouth shut again it's either you supporting this govt or zombie

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by dstar01(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2020
I can forgive anyone for voting Buhari to power in 2015 but I can't forgive anybody for voting him in again in 2019. What was the justification for voting for him in 2019? undecided undecided

Register and Win in the Nija Live weekly Draws:

Nija Live is an eCommerce platform that is set to help Nigerians have access to quality products that they may not otherwise have access to, due to funds.
All you need to do to get started is to register on the website and you are on your way to being a proud winner of selected items.
Registration on the Nija Live platform is very simple. All you simply need to do is visit the website via https://www.nija.live. On the top right corner, you will see the Login or Register icon. Click on the icon and a new page will pop up. Select REGISTER. When you select REGISTER, it will bring up different fields containing details to be filled like Username, Email, Password, Confirm Password. Fill these fields and click Register.
As soon as you are done with registration, you can then select any of the items of your choice.
This week, Nija Live is allowing registered members to win a 50KG bag of rice. You too can become a winner. Hurry now to https://nija.live/product/caprice-rice-50-kg/ for details.
Spread the word to friends and Family!!!

Re: FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News by Haykinx98(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2020
336milli for hate speech...Issokay
But how much will be given to the person that made the Hate speech or What's the budget for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew / LP Sweeps 14 Out Of 24 Enugu Assembly Seats – INEC / FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.