Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109290 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by RosyIsBlessed: 1:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Whiteshield:

You are already displaying the symptoms of madness. I suggest those who own you buy enough strong ropes to go around you and your family. Very soon, they will be adding strong rope to your family dowry list cos that madness, una go dey share am like cover cloth.

U are the raving mad one already as obviously seen from the way you display in the cyber space. Constituting yourself a nuisance to the cyber space and the world at large.

As far as I'm not a female, not to talk of dowry payment, I guess that's what was used for dowry payment for your mother, whose madness u inherited.

U go soon tear clothe enter road.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by harissonk1(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Why not try Cryptocurrency trading through Beurax!
A worthy Investment. Send a WhatsApp message to 08058498334 and I'd explain to you how it works.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Please, someone should help me with any amount of Bitcoin I can sell to get money for my school resumption... Please. Resorting to this is my only option. Somebody should help me please. My wallet address is below;

1PFpmQDFtM59mUGH64k96v4THhkMb2Csmm
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Zezit: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
WHO PAUSE THIS GROUP CHAT?

Okay, I get it,5 they have succeeded in pulling it down.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AlmondRPG47(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Suppose an investor wants to end contract with Bara prematurely, what's the percentage of capital that will be deducted as termination fee?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by iyobosadavid: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2021
Whiteshield:
Iyobosadavid, been a while. Hope you haven't committed suicide like DrAkpa and Coolangel54 his sidechic. I heard RosyIsBlessed has entered market with full blown madness.
Airsaylong is in one corner laughing at your stupidity.
you are a big fool..poverty have make u lost your sense... just wait, something big is coming and i will update up so you can crawl back to ur wretched stricken hole and hide ur head in shame.. 2021 idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Whiteshield: 12:08am On Jan 14, 2021
iyobosadavid:
you are a big fool..poverty have make u lost your sense... just wait, something big is coming and i will update up so you can crawl back to ur wretched stricken hole and hide ur head in shame.. 2021 idiot

Your problem is not just that you're stupid, your stupidity is incurable. Useless MBA maga. You will continue to lose money to stupidity and greed. Fool.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by gorgeousnogo(f): 4:23am On Jan 14, 2021
I’m one of them oo���
My brother warned me ooo. Since November and this is almost the end of January...

It’s from one verification and bank stamp to another

Please pray for us...This mocking might make us lose it one day ...
MBA pay me ooo���

This covid period with being stuck at home with nothing doing.... God abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by coolangel54(f): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Wisdom is profitable to direct. I remain [/b]UNSHAKEN, UNWAVERED AND UNBEATEN[b].
Whiteshield:
Iyobosadavid, been a while. Hope you haven't committed suicide like DrAkpa and Coolangel54 his sidechic. I heard RosyIsBlessed has entered market with full blown madness.
Airsaylong is in one corner laughing at your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Whiteshield: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
coolangel54:
Wisdom is profitable to direct. I remain [/b]UNSHAKEN, UNWAVERED AND UNBEATEN[b].

coolangel54:
Happy new year!

In need of a legit and SEC regulated investment platform for investment. Thanks

Na so. Why were you looking for a SEC-regulated investment to put your money? You should have put it in Bara or Addy na. MBA don teach you sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by iyobosadavid: 2:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Whiteshield:

Your problem is not just that you're stupid, your stupidity is incurable. Useless MBA maga. You will continue to lose money to stupidity and greed. Fool.
That is how poverty will continue to roast you till you die... what a failed child u are to those idiots that came together to bigot u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LizabDavtopCo: 3:56am On Jan 16, 2021
MBA payment is on..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by adexbols: 5:15am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:
MBA payment is on..

Where did you get this information from. It isn't on their platform yet
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:
MBA payment is on..
keep deceiving yourself with meanless ,colourful fliers.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LizabDavtopCo: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
keep deceiving yourself with meanless ,colourful fliers.....

..and you keep crying on others people investment, the information is not for you..try shift.
The message is being sent to individual investors email, payment will start with Huge savers.
I don't blame you, you're in SEVERE PAIN already grin grin grin

Una go shame Las Las...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

..and you keep crying on others people investment, the information is not for you..try shift.
The message is being sent to individual investors email, payment will start with Huge savers.
I don't blame you, you're in SEVERE PAIN already grin grin grin

Una go shame Las Las...
stupid message for stupid people....the earlier u start legal battle to recover some asset from them the better...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
adexbols:

Where did you get this information from. It isn't on their platform yet
MBA nairaland agent just registered to dish out false hope to nairalander ....they are planing their discharge...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by firstworld: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Even if MBA shuts down, would that put more money in your empty pocket? Shameless thing. You wake up by 5.30am to monitor other people's money like anybody begged you for money. Nonsense!
ahiboilandgas:
MBA nairaland agent just registered to dish out false hope to nairalander ....they are planing their discharge...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2021
firstworld:
Even if MBA shuts down, would that put more money in your empty pocket? Shameless thing. You wake up by 5.30am to monitor other people's money like anybody begged you for money. Nonsense!
that what happens when a person is scammed they are hostile, depress and a angry....that what's happing to your sorry Ass.next na 3 rd mainland bridge....those are the steps ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LizabDavtopCo: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
stupid message for stupid people....the earlier u start legal battle to recover some asset from them the better...

I know you're really in pain, SORRY.. grin
For your information, payment will start fully from Monday and new MBA will start fully from 1st of March.
Try and bookmark this info.
I still encourage you to go and find work, stop monitoring other people's investment.

Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

For your information, payment will start fully from Monday and new MBA will start fully from 1st of March.
I still encourage you to go and find work, stop monitoring other people's investment.

Shalom.
your just too foolish to be called an investor but Maga....so in a legal document that can be taking to court the maga (investor ) doest have an address but email .....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LizabDavtopCo: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
your just too foolish to be called an investor but Maga....so in a legal document that can be taking to court the maga (investor ) doest have an address but email .....

Stop crying, wait till Monday.

Thank God we now have peaceful telegram group without the contributions of you and your co witches and wizard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Shalom.
futher more u head is not working....u are signing agreement with yourself or spirit....where is the signature of the debtor .....mumu ...where is the notarization....from selling firm to travel agency to online /offline drama ,to regulatory issues to spiritual attacks to pay back agreements been sign by u alone ......where Maxwell signature? Who are the witness ...nairaland members ...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Stop crying, wait till Monday.

Thank God we now have peaceful telegram group without the contributions of you and your co witches and wizard.
bros I know you are been paid and dont want to loss your corrupt income....other more vicious than u has done that before on nairaland...selling false hope....u better get a legal job ...before the 70000 mba victims attack u in your office ...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LizabDavtopCo: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
futher more u head is not working....u are signing agreement with yourself or spirit....where is the signature of the debtor .....mumu ...where is the notarization....from selling firm to travel agency to online /offline drama ,to regulatory issues to spiritual attacks to pay back agreements been sign by u alone ......where Maxwell signature? Who are the witness ...nairaland members ...

I already ask you to stop crying naa, wait till Monday.
When investor started collecting their money,you can go and collect it from them.

Pained WITCH lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by iyobosadavid: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
now i can now beat my chest and say you are a fool, and a big one at this ur age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by bishiya: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
paid online sale agents...
I tire ooo,is it dia money.they will put them to shame as MBA have started paying investors as of yesterday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by legacystore: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Is like ADDY forest has crashed angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
iyobosadavid:
now i can now beat my chest and say you are a fool, and a big one at this ur age
rather beat ur head to think straight and stop promoting scams

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by elmas(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
legacystore:
Is like ADDY forest has crashed angry

Really?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by coolangel54(f): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
At least, it is MY SPARE MONEY, not borrowed, didn't steal, didn't sell any property. I really don't know why you are crying more than the bereaved! SH*TS HAPPEN SO GET A LIFE!
Whiteshield:

Na so. Why were you looking for a SEC-regulated investment to put your money? You should have put it in Bara or Addy na. MBA don teach you sense. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.