Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109167 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Kaymaxi2222(m): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2021
legacystore:
Is like ADDY forest has crashed angry
crash keh? I doubt that
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by iyobosadavid: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
rather beat ur head to think straight and stop promoting scams
That is why u always reason like a fool. Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
iyobosadavid:
That is why u always reason like a fool. Omo ale
fools are people that invested in MBA ....and u are one...

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by hustla(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

I already ask you to stop crying naa, wait till Monday.
When investor started collecting their money,you can go and collect it from them.

Pained WITCH lipsrsealed

Today is Monday
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LizabDavtopCo: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
hustla:

Today is Monday
grin

Oh...I know you no get work, we are busy people despite investing part of our money.

MBA already paying from list upward, fact remain that no PONZI (as you and your gang always call it) Ever make any refund in the past...
So calm down and be watching..

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by hustla(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Oh...I know you no get work, we are busy people despite investing part of our money.

MBA already paying from list upward, at list no PONZI (as you and your gang always call it) Ever make any refund in the past...

Shalom.

grin grin

Were dey disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LizabDavtopCo: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
hustla:

grin grin

Were dey disguise

It's time you and your gang move on and allow people to handle their problem by themselves if any.

Enough of putting WITCH feeling to another man's business.

Go and get a life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by hustla(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

It's time you and your gang move on and allow people to handle their problem by themselves if any.

Go and get a life...

So, where can I get a life?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2021
So clowns will pay 360k to 10 people (agents) who will spread the same alerts all over social media

Like they did with their fake payments last month where they paid kobo of 50k and 60k to few people and the majority wailed in penury

People invested 50m in mba .. some bigger
Where are they?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Innoxxacs: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

I know you're really in pain, SORRY.. grin
For your information, payment will start fully from Monday and new MBA will start fully from 1st of March.
Try and bookmark this info.
I still encourage you to go and find work, stop monitoring other people's investment.

Shalom.
something tells me to resist the urge to call you names (stvp!d phool to be specific) coz that's what you are
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by adexbols: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Is the site still functional ?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by obilokechukwu(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

I already ask you to stop crying naa, wait till Monday.
When investor started collecting their money,you can go and collect it from them.

Pained WITCH lipsrsealed
hello my friend do you that a lady called me last week and she said invest on so called mba as one million naira. since then she has not been hearing about mba and them information. she then ask me, do i known some of them members contact. i said, i will find out any of members contact. mba is a investment scam.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Odiase23: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good evening all.
Investing is a personal decision , what people do with their money shouldn't be a problem to anyone . We can only advice not to critizied any body or any platform because life is about choice.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Austema(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

MBA already paying from list upward, fact remain that no PONZI (as you and your gang always call it) Ever make any refund in the past...

Shalom.
boss man can you help me with any amount of money, even if its 1k it will go a long way, am currently facing financial hardship, please I beg you in the name of God.

Augustine John
Wemabank
thank you
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Chimaokigwe: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Odiase23:
Good evening all.
Investing is a personal decision , what people do with their money shouldn't be a problem to anyone . We can only advice not to critizied any body or any platform because life is about choice.

Regards

Putting money in scams like MBA Forex is not investment. Some of the people we warned took out warnings and saved themselves heavy financial losses. Some others cursed and insulted us. For those who insulted us, they are the fools gnashing their teeth on the thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by jabolo(m): 1:40am On Jan 20, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Go and get a life...

Why did you change your moniker from Tope777, after the MBA scam went down as predicted?

You were the resident Ponzi Pastor but I guess the shame was too much?

You should spend the rest of your life praying for forgiveness, from anyone you misled into this scam.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Chimaokigwe: 2:46am On Jan 20, 2021
jabolo:

Why did you change your moniker from Tope777, after the MBA scam went down as predicted?

You were the resident Ponzi Pastor but I guess the shame was too much?

You should spend the rest of your life praying for forgiveness, from anyone you misled into this scam.

The painful thing is that this Tope AKA LizabDavtopCo is a mature man. I can't imagine someone of more than 50 years using his business account to defend a ponzi scheme founded by small boys. He is even insulting those who warned him. It is a painful thing to meet this kind of despicable behaviour where you expect to meet wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by staga: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

The painful thing is that this Tope AKA LizabDavtopCo is anl mature man. I can't imagine someone of more than 50 years using his business account to defend a ponzi scheme founded by small boys. He is even insulting those who warned him. It is a painful thing to meet this kind of despicable behaviour where you expect to meet wisdom.

He is an absolute disgrace to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by mauriceju2(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2021
"People are making a lot more money trading, in far less time, than at any point in history and this is what is making it possible"
It’s in my signature
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by incomeboostng: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just passing smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by iyobosadavid: 1:53am On Jan 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
fools are people that invested in MBA ....and u are one...
Tell that to those idiots that bigoted you that they are fools for bringing a useless being like you into this world
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Whiteshield: 2:11am On Jan 23, 2021
iyobosadavid:
Tell that to those idiots that bigoted you that they are fools for bringing a useless being like you into this world

At least, if you want to insult someone, don't make spelling errors. You just use words that you don't know the meanings and what you want to type, you can't spell it.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Advision: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Some people have been mentioning me to elicit a response that MBA forex is not a fraud because they started paying in trickles.

Sorry, I won't be responding directly to those mentions, anyone still wondering if MBA forex is a fraud is either too stupid to be reasoned with (and deserves to be scammed) or is one of Maxwell's paid agents from hell (of which I won't be wasting my time with).

Apologies for my strong language, but such is my level of surprise that some people are still actually asking if MBA forex is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Akepee(f): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2021
There are still some sites out there that are still genuine. the most important thing is to be an early bird whether you like it or not there are people that have made a fortune from MBA forex.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by okezman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Ublaize: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

Is that your best shot?

If you are in Lagos, we can meet and bet.

And I will show you where I work and how much the company has paid me with my account statement printed.

DM me if you are game.

Some of you who castigate MBA don't even know how it works. MBA is not an MLM!

The investment program is for risk takers.

Stop taking paracetamol for our headache!

Werey, how far with your MBA Forex?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

Defreauding Nigerians?

For a company that still works today?

I won't reply you again because you don't have sense

Bye
i hope u now have sense sha ...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SmartPolician: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
i hope u now have sense sha ...

You are taking paracetamol for my headache.

I have my money spread across many forex-trading companies in Nigeria.

You need to fix your life first before looking for who to advise, son

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

You are taking paracetamol for my headache.

I have my money spread across many forex-trading companies in Nigeria.

You need to fix your life first before looking for who to advise, son
i understand the ur pain take heart....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.