Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! (9181 Views)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / She's Married But She's Stalking Me / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don't do hoes
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by LegendAnselm: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Hehe bruh I Smiled. You say Small Girls?? You can say that again. Female Beings are extremely Wild despite their gentle touch and Innocent look. A female being Is absolutely matured sexually by 15years of age. Their body Varies though. But for moral, health and society sake. They pegged It at 18years of Age. A 14years old female being with a quite nice body will gulp up a Man of 30+ years of age comfortably hmmmmmn. You see that Hole between their thighs, Hmmmm don't let me talk........
do fast and remove that 15 before i will finger u now

i know a girl in my area she is 9...but nobody digg pass her, , with proudness she can even boast of the way she fuuukk...just tell her let me fuuk u...she will prescribe styles for u

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by duduade: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Nothing less than Three ladies have approached me In my neighborhood openly asking me about my girlfriend, They even went further to ask me how am I coping with my Sex Life, As In they haven't been seeing any lady/girl with me lately. Infact I'm starting to freak out honestly. They have been on my neck for a while now asking for a Visitation. They are even challenging and threatening me why I wouldn't have a lady/girl.....

Please what do you do for a living

1 Like

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by wickyyolo: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Evolutionlove:
I've seen extremely well to do Men fall Inside the PIT, Casted Away and Forgotten due to LUST. Control your Sexual Urge and you will have the World at your finger Tips. Be Wise And Strong.....

Run away from destiny killers. If you can stay single for 6 months. You will be amazed how much you will achieve.

1 Like

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Kccheechy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Powerfly:

The guy is gay. Maybe he's still struggling with his sexuality.
It's a phase he's gonn'a get over soon.
Op you have to accept yourself and come out to yourself, learn to love yourself coz no one will do that for you.
You like men. Just own up to it. No be anybody business, and quit being a sissy.
gay ke!!!
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Nothing less than Three ladies have approached me In my neighborhood openly asking me about my girlfriend, They even went further to ask me how am I coping with my Sex Life, As In they haven't been seeing any lady/girl with me lately. Infact I'm starting to freak out honestly. They have been on my neck for a while now asking for a Visitation. They are even challenging and threatening me why I wouldn't have a lady/girl.....

Are you living on Ajegunle no?
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Reex12(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Food don come grin

If I were you I will make sure I bang all of them
bros not all food needs to be eaten, Evolutionlove pls avoid free food there's a hidden motive, girls usually try to outthink themselves

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol,,,,grin op ,,, you must be a learner ,,,,,

Shey all what you stated na achievement nii ?

They're chasing you tueh!!!!!!!!,,,,,,

Ma nigga wise up,,,,,,,wink

Hypocrites full nairaland,see them as dem dey give you side support,,,,,,,

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Quality20(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jus test them and see then chose d ones u love to marry
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Quality20(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:

i know a girl in my area she is 9...but nobody digg pass her, , with proudness she can even boast of the way she fuuukk...just tell her let me fuuk u...she will prescribe styles for u
oga abeg no take us for children na! How u go talk say 9 yr old de active like that?

1 Like

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by LegendAnselm: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Quality20:
oga abeg no take us for children na! How u go talk say 9 yr old de active like that?
bro no be lie.

try our girs here , na u go run leave them for bed

even the 6 years hav started playing under stair case

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Powerfly:

The guy is gay. Maybe he's still struggling with his sexuality.
It's a phase he's gonn'a get over soon.
Op you have to accept yourself and come out to yourself, learn to love yourself coz no one will do that for you.
You like men. Just own up to it. No be anybody business, and quit being a sissy.

Stupid people are very easy to Spot from the Crowd. I must commend your specialty In Stupidity......

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Powerfly(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Stupid people are very easy to Spot from the Crowd. I must commend your specialty In Stupidity......

ya.. Just like it's very easy to spot a mysogynist. Your hatred for female folks ain't gonna change any thing man. Get over it or you get use to it!!
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
whatever suits you... If you close your eyes because of bad people, you won't know when the good Ones will pass. All women are not the same.

See Beta Foooool....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Powerfly:

ya.. Just like it's very easy to spot a mysogynist. Your hatred for female folks ain't gonna change any thing man. Get over it or you get use to it!!

See painment from an expired Hoe. I'm exposing Your deceitful life, Deception & Manipulation.......

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
duduade:

Please what do you do for a living

Please why do you ask and besides are you a male or a female?? Just to start with......

1 Like

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Reex12:
Bros not all food needs to be eaten Evolutionlove pls avoid free food there's a hidden motive, girls usually try to outthink themselves

Lol bruh, You have time advising him. Dog wey go lost no go hear the Hunter's Whistle......

1 Like

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Quality20:
Oga abeg no take us for children na! How u go talk say 9 year old de active like that?

I thought I was the only one who saw the Inconsistency In his post. It doesn't sound real.....
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
wickyyolo:

Run away from destiny killers. If you can stay single for 6 months. You will be amazed how much you will achieve.

See matured person wey don see and sabi life.......
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Happyfela(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Shut the Bleep up.
LegendAnselm:
bro no be lie.

try our girs here , na u go run leave them for bed

even the 6 years hav started playing under stair case
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:
You Ladies can continue to eat your Cake and have It, Fvck many dvcks as you like, Cheat on your partners endlessly, Chop life up and down, It's none of my business. Everybody go dey alright last last. The REALITY Is here staring at me clearly......

Men do all these things you listed and even double the rate ladies do it, so what's your point?
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:19am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendAnselm:

And you are comfortable watching a nine year old girl do things teenagers shouldn't even be doing in the first place? Is your human compassion dead or what? Are you so detached from your humanity that you can be so okay with such abnormality?

Tufiakwa on how men have turned women/girls/female children into a "piece of toto"
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by LegendAnselm: 2:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And you are comfortable watching a nine year old girl do things teenagers shouldn't even be doing in the first place? Is your human compassion dead or what? Are you so detached from your humanity that you can be so okay with such abnormality?

Tufiakwa on how men have turned women/girls/female children into a "piece of toto"
bia madam! is like someone is fingering u without ur knowledge, u better see the finger under ur skirt and mind ur business....

u that started fuukking at the age of 6 who was there to shield u? even your brothers that suppose shied u was comfortably demanding for their potion of sex u share

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:37am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendAnselm:
bia madam! is like someone is fingering u without ur knowledge, u better see the finger under ur skirt and mind ur business....

u that started fuukking at the age of 6 who was there to shield u? even your brothers that suppose shied u was comfortably demanding for their potion of sex u share

You sound like you went through a lot of bad stuffs while growing up and I need you to know that through psychology, I've seen now that it's okay and I want you to know that it wasn't your fault that bad people made this world this way.

I also need to let you know that because children are being raped and turned into prostitutes where you were brought up in doesn't mean it's done where I was raised or in other places for that matter. In fact seeing a teenager that is sexually active is visibly frowned upon not to mention a child.

I hope one day you'll begin to care just a little bit about humanity. There's still some good to be found in it, only if you'd look deeper.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by LegendAnselm: 3:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You sound like you went through a lot of bad stuffs while growing up and I need you to know that through psychology, I've seen now that it's okay and I want you to know that it wasn't your fault that bad people made this world this way.

I also need to let you know that because children are being raped and turned into prostitutes where you were brought up in doesn't mean it's done where I was raised or in other places for that matter. In fact seeing a teenager that is sexually active is visibly frowned upon not to mention a child.

I hope one day you'll begin to care just a little bit about humanity. There's still some good to be found in it, only if you'd look deeper.

madam stop referring to me as if u made their father or hav i told u that am related to them.....if u learnt hw to mind ur business u live long, but if u dnt i see a big task ahead of u......

just as u want me to confront 9 years old girl that kill her father with jazz...

even if u ar 5 and i saw u smoking do u think i av any business with u? talk less of cautioning u......madam stay off frm bad people just watch frm afar

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendAnselm:

9 yrs old??
why will u even be getting into a conversation with a 9 yr old female child and to make matter worse na sex talk d matter dey go.where is the child"s mother? abeg u guys should chill a little on the way u dig the underage.na so one of my aunty friend sometime ago her 10 yr old daughter the corper wey come dey do home lesson for start to dey abuse her sexually.the little girl reported to her mother how the corper was pressing her chest and running his hands over her.The little girl had to report her mom really wanted to involve police for the issue.No be beg wey d corper cry kneel down beg and some ppl had to beg for him..na another matter dem for dey yarn now.U can imagine a guy in his mid or late 20s having the hots for a 10 yr old girl.Pedophiles too full naija abeg.
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by davooomat(m): 3:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

why will a 9 yr old child be having sex talk with a full grown man..na dat one me wan understand.I would expect an adult male when a female child try to engage in such nonsense he would shut her down and try to avoid such a place.Probably the 9 yr old girl comes from a dysfunctional family.there was one incident that happened back then when i was in benin.this my aunty"s friend her ten yr old daughter then the lesson teacher who happened to be a corper was abusing her.the guy would be using his hands to press her chest to feel her developing boobs.the girl had to tell her mom and the mom wanted to involve police on the case.the corper dude had to cry and beg and neighbours had to beg for the guy as well.Anyway some of the comments i read where guys justify sleeping with underage proofs that rape of the underage is on the rise.
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Quality20:
imagine a 9 yr old girl approach a full grown matured man and starts talking about how good she is in bed..d story no join.which kain boldness go come dey make a child dey yarn rubbish with a matured guy...except na the guy dey encourage the girl and probably na im dey introduce her into the stuff.
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:26am On Oct 12, 2020
lefulefu:
why will a 9 yr old child be having sex talk with a full grown man..na dat one me wan understand.I would expect an adult male when a female child try to engage in such nonsense he would shut her down and try to avoid such a place.Probably the 9 yr old girl comes from a dysfunctional family.there was one incident that happened back then when i was in benin.this my aunty"s friend her ten yr old daughter then the lesson teacher who happened to be a corper was abusing her.the guy would be using his hands to press her chest to feel her developing boobs.the girl had to tell her mom and the mom wanted to involve police on the case.the corper dude had to cry and beg and neighbours had to beg for the guy as well.Anyway some of the comments i read where guys justify sleeping with underage proofs that rape of the underage is on the rise.

Exactly my point.

Like the way they talk about it makes it sound as if they are worried about teenage girls being promiscuous but in the same sentence pass it off as a normal thing whicg tells me that they don't mind who they knack or how they get to knack the person as far they enjoy that five minutes of pleasure with the thinking that "there's no small girl anywhere" Consequently showing that most guys don't care about teenage girls getting raped or not.
Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by LegendAnselm: 3:26am On Oct 12, 2020
lefulefu:
9 yrs old??
why will u even be getting into a conversation with a 9 yr old female child and to make matter worse na sex talk d matter dey go.where is the child"s mother? abeg u guys should chill a little on the way u dig the underage.na so one of my aunty friend sometime ago her 10 yr old daughter the corper wey come dey do home lesson for start to dey abuse her sexually.the little girl reported to her mother how the corper was pressing her chest and running his hands over her.The little girl had to report her mom really wanted to involve police for the issue.No be beg wey d corper cry kneel down beg and some ppl had to beg for him..na another matter dem for dey yarn now.U can imagine a guy in his mid or late 20s having the hots for a 10 yr old girl.Pedophiles too full naija abeg.
....hw i wish u understood where the world is heading sexually. take time to observe what is going on

yesterday i went to my neighbour house to call out a boy of 9 in order to sent him for an errand but am sure he is not up to 9 i just upgrade him

believe me before god and man....the boy prick is highly upward...when he understand when i notice, he started covering.....trust me nah , , , i said no let me check what u ar doing inside , when i checked it was a cousin sister that is not up 6 years that i saw inside the house....imagine when she started covering her face frm me.... though am not shock at all before i knew that immorality hav taken over

my girlfriend one told that it was her uncle that dis virgin her at the age of 8
am still not shock

2 Likes

Re: My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 12, 2020
I will reply all the Mentions tomorrow. My eyes are heavy now. I had a very stressful weekend......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Separation Is The Best Option For Now. / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.