Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

ENDED! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ENDED! (1213 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDED! by Auxtan(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
ENDED!
Re: ENDED! by chatinent: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
I didn't understand you a bit.
Re: ENDED! by frozen70(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Auxtan:
When I was a child due to the talks in my family about how bad Ngwa people of Abia state are and why we should in every way avoid anything to do with them especially when grown and ready to get married given we live in Aba which is dominated by Ngwa people as Aba is their land I kind of swore never to have an Ngwa girlfriend talkless of marrying one and that has been me all my life though to be fair I am not into girls and have only fallen in love with a fellow Imo girl who is now married won't even say I dated her because it was all childs play love with her between my 16-18yrs,now here is the thing over the past 2 years I have been on the look out for an actual wife material girl I can start dating because I am really eager to marry whoever it'd be when ready,of all the girls I see in school in Owerri my heart couldn't fall for any but rather here in Ngwa land and to a beautiful tall and virtuous girl who is full blooded Ngwa as both her dad and mum are Ngwa. Been looking at her from afar and... typing...

Since the only people around you are from Ngwa, follow your heart and pray it works out well
Re: ENDED! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why not give it a shot and see how it goes.
Re: ENDED! by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bros this is 2021 things have change who know if your destiny is tie to ngwa people go for it.
Re: ENDED! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
Bros this is 2021 things have change who know if your destiny is tie to ngwa people go for it.
The op has been brainwashed, no one is bad, our attitudes aren't same, just chose who you are comfortable and happy with, never let any rule or law take your happiness, fight for your freedom, fight for your right.

Also, your decisions purely determined your destiny, only few people, which are on earthly mission are predestined, and there is a billion way to fulfill a destiny, even to defying nature.

1 Like

Re: ENDED! by SweetCunt97(f): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
I have an Ngwa neighbor that's soooo cool and nice. Also know one thats as good as evil so not all bad abeg

1 Like

Re: ENDED! by Auxtan(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2021
chatinent:
I didn't understand you a bit.
It wasn't complete when you read it then but it is now so should make sense

(1) (Reply)

I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me / Annie Is Fighting A Lost Battle. / Nigerian ‘big Girls’ FIGHT DIRTY On The Streets Of LIBYA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.