Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics (18495 Views)

How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
stanliwise:

My question was simple and straight. Instead of seeking clarification, you hastily concluded that my intentions means “There are no good girls”. In other word my question is like a sarcasm.

Maybe you should answer your question first. You said you don’t follow bad girls. Then it mean you kinda know how to spot the bad girls. Maybe you should hint us on how bad girls look like. I am assuming you wanna say the ones that put on lashes and the ones that always dress in a way, the ones you see around boys many times and the ones that would say buy me shawarma or send me recharge cards? I am just guessing

Okau sir,,,,

You know what I meant,,,so asking me is like a retorical question,,,,,,,

Though you want me to start mentioning ,, dressing,, flirting,,etc,,lol

Baba you know bad girls dat I'm referring to,,,,
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by stanliwise(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fact1:

Okau sir,,,,

You know what I meant,,,so asking me is like a retorical question,,,,,,,

Though you want me to start mentioning ,, dressing,, flirting,,etc,,lol

Baba you know bad girls dat I'm referring to,,,,

It is quite easy to spot some bad girls.
But it is also very difficult to spot the remaining,
They look talk, eat and laugh just like the good ones.
The mistake we guys make is that we have some weird preferences of who good people look like. Some real badass girls know this preferences and the can hijack it by eating their cake and having it back.

So in other words, it is difficult, infact very difficult, very very very difficult to really knows a bad girl correctly.. It is just not possible to point them out so easy. It takes a lot of social maturity to easily point them out. I bet you won’t score 50/100 if you were told to point out 100 bad girls in a crowd
Just a food for thought

1 Like

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
stanliwise:

It is quite easy to spot some bad girls.
But it is also very difficult to spot the remaining,
They look talk, eat and laugh just like the good ones.
The mistake we guys make is that we have some weird preferences of who good people look like. Some real badass girls know this preferences and the can hijack it by eating their cake and having it back.

So in other words, it is difficult, infact very difficult, very very very difficult to really knows a bad girl correctly.. It is just not possible to point them out so easy. It takes a lot of social maturity to easily point them out. I bet you won’t score 50/100 if you were told to point out 100 bad girls in a crowd
Just a food for thought

Wow you're right,,grin.

You and i are just arguing on different things,,grin

I got what you're trying to explain since,,,,,,

Yes those bad girls are so so difficult to know,,,,, I've not think it this way since,,,,,, god should not allowed us jam dem,,,dem sabi ruin person life,,,grin

I'm just referring to the normal random ones,,,,, grin i mean those ones that show it phisicaly ,,,

Much love bro,❤️

The title of our argument is misunderstanding,,grin✊✌️
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by stanliwise(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fact1:

Wow you're right,,grin.

You and i are just arguing on different things,,grin

I got what you're trying to explain since,,,,,,

Yes those bad girls are so so difficult to know,,,,, I've not think it this way since,,,,,, god should not allowed us jam dem,,,dem sabi ruin person life,,,grin

I'm just referring to the normal random ones,,,,, grin i mean those ones that show it phisicaly ,,,

Much love bro,❤️

The title of our argument is misunderstanding,,grin✊✌️
@The bolded God has already told us to prepare ourselves for what is to come. If they come and you are not prepare then they will game you.

Anyway I wonder how you found some smiley that works on Nairaland.
Have a good day too
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
stanliwise:

@The bolded God has already told us to prepare ourselves for what is to come. If they come and you are not prepare then they will game you.

Anyway I wonder how you found some smiley that works on Nairaland.
Have a good day too

Nah from my phone's emoji,,,, not all is working just few,,,,,,

Have a nice day man✌️✊❤️
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by MyMilkshake(f): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
dairykidd:

See this penis tester. Going by ur posts ur totometer no dey work again e done burst..

Why is that any of your business really, why r u so pained. You weren't there,u missed out, now u mad.
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by MyMilkshake(f): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

Okay, now I get. I wan the milk before the shaking! If you get me.

Kinda lost but Ok, I'm up for whatever
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by BabbanBura(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Kinda lost but Ok, I'm up for whatever

You can't be lost with me here
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by stanliwise(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fact1:

Nah from my phone's emoji,,,, not all is working just few,,,,,,

Have a nice day man✌️✊❤️
☺️
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
stanliwise:
☺️

Where you see dis one,, ��������☺️��������������������☹️��������������������
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 13, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Why is that any of your business really, why r u so pained. You weren't there,u missed out, now u mad.

Spoilt milk sad

Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2020
karkinase:

But guy you bad oo..I like ur calculations sha with every conditions provided. Jeez 5,114 knacks grin
yes ,5k knack is just being conservative with d truth . It could be more.
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by MyMilkshake(f): 1:30am On Oct 20, 2020
dairykidd:

Spoilt milk sad

You can't stand strong women. That's your own problem not mine.
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2021
18yr old girl kills boyfriend over jealousy.

Benue dtate
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by Curious345: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
MyMilkshake:

You can't stand strong women. That's your own problem not mine.
hahahaha.. who said ?
Re: What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics by johnsonmartina6(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
as far say pussy make me cum,, i nonget time to check weda e tight or not,, no be you create am,, stop finding solution,, na person still marry virgin and the oussy still open las las,, enjoy what you have while it last,, no kill body pit,, Because where you stop,, another nigga continues,,,,,, WE MOVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.