Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? (2863 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hmmm.. U no get Ekiti babe
Ahhh shey na ekiti you dey nii cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by DenreleDave(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020
falcon01:
Now listen, The older you get the more attractive you look. by then it's not about money it's about status and your looks get better and more matured especially by 40. All the ladies snubbing you going for the fuckboys, The tall light skin skinny ass dudes how do you think they'll be in just 5 years?? you'll be better they'll be worse the younger girls ranging from 18 to 24 will be after you with them mamas, who would you choose?? There are two types of people those that have the ladies now and those that'll will get the ladies later you my friend are part of the later and trust me it's worth it. If you decide to Manage one girl that give you attention and get married early, your own don finish be that. Never ever date a girl above 24 never, you deserve Them fresh cheesy

U mean I shud wait till fvckboys don turn their thing to borehole..

I am not saying I need a virgin oo but I don't want a lady with over 10 body counts...

Thanks for explaining better
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by DenreleDave(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Ahhh shey na ekiti you dey nii cheesy cheesy

Na Lagos I dey. Oya make we connect
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by falcon01: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

U mean I shud wait till fvckboys don turn their thing to borehole..

I am not saying I need a virgin oo but I don't want a lady with over 10 body counts...

Thanks for explaining better
The ones wey don turn borehole and the fresh ones go dey chase you by that time, you go choose but now if you try hard na borehole you go getcheesy. For the main time Ignore them and see how dem go rush you, you know say human being too like something wey dem no fit get, make yourself Unavailable no give face confuse them Talk with them as if you serious then ignore their ass, leave them hanging them go confusecheesy
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by DenreleDave(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
falcon01:
The ones wey don turn borehole and the fresh ones go dey chase you by that time, you go choose but now if you try hard na borehole you go getcheesy. For the main time Ignore them and see how dem go rush you, you know say human being too like something wey dem no fit get, make yourself Unavailable no give face confuse them Talk with them as if you serious then ignore their ass, leave them hanging them go confusecheesy

I get it well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2020
blinking001:
destiny killers.
Or destiny hunters
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Na Lagos I dey. Oya make we connect
Connecticut nii
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by blinking001(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Or destiny hunters
Lmaol. grin grin
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by blinking001(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are ladies destiny killers

Certainly not all. Some are destiny helper actually.. Even though it is just a fragment of them sha
majority of them are destiny killers. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by kukoyi17226: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Bro make funds first...Then come back to Nairaland and seek for tips of who to mary among myriad gals surrounding and begging u marraige...
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Lol,,,,,
This is the tipical example of what's happening to you,,,,wink

You:: hi,, i would like us to be friends

( In there mind they will be like)

Those girls::::,,,,(werey omo you think say i get time for boys like you ,,,, you wey no get money grin)

Or

You::,,, hi ,,,( smiling)
(In there mind they will be like)

Those girls:::,,(oloribuu,,, you dat can't do without touching or looking forward for sex,grin i know dis face somewhere)

You:: hi you're looking beautiful,,haa who born this beautiful soul,,,,,

Those girls::,,,,(olofo,,,, your mouth too sweet ,,we know boys like you ,,just get d fuckout of here grin)

That's your problem op,,,,,,,grin

You get issue man,,,,tongue
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by herbert10: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2020
If you decide to Manage one girl that give you attention and get married early, your own don finish be that.

can you please explain this point
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by merieam16(f): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2020
See wat a guy is posting early monday morning and u accept them not to tell u they er in a date.
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by DenreleDave(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
merieam16:
See wat a guy is posting early monday morning and u accept them not to tell u they er in a date.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:
Every lady I come across is always in a relationship.. The thing sef Don tire me...

Must every girl be in a relationship?

Ask this one, she is in a date, ask that one, she is in date....

Are these ladies lying?

Is it because I no fine like wizkid or like Joeboy? undecided undecided undecided

Is it bcox I never get money like Davido or Kiddwaya ?

Is it bcox I no get packaging well well like falz & kizz Daniel ?

Someone help a frustrated brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I cannot come and die singular ooo, please I need a plural ooo.
Even if I no get money, shebi I get good heart, shey ladies don't like good heart again ni

I am Tagging all the single ladies, one or two of una must be my woman ooo
Cc: vanida6 1Sharon Amatarasha L

amanii22 oovi5 UndauntedYOCA

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique abeg help me carry am go front page so that many single ladies will see this

Please if you know more single ladies, help mention dem.. Operation I must get one

It's so clear you are asking wrongly.
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Excuse sir, I don't flirt..
Boss, ur comment has never favored me.. Why Na?
I offend u b4 b4??
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
grammarnazi2:

grin grin grin grin
see him shining his ugly teeth, cunt molester
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Possiblegee:
see him shining his ugly teeth, cunt molester
Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Rule 2
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Crownstar01: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:
Every lady I come across is always in a relationship.. The thing sef Don tire me...

Are these ladies lying?

Is it because I no fine like wizkid or like Joeboy? undecided undecided undecided

Someone help a frustrated brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Even if I no get money, shebi I get good heart, shey ladies don't like good heart again ni

Cc: vanida6 1Sharon Amatarasha Lamanii22 oovi5 UndauntedYOCA

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique abeg help me carry am go front page so that many single ladies will see this

Please if you know more single ladies, help mention dem.. Operation I must get one
Try to improve your situation and women would be a thing of the past. Ask yourself first, do you have a car? Do you live in a nice apartment? Do you speak good English? And many more.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by DenreleDave(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Crownstar01:
Try to improve your situation and women would be a thing of the past. Ask yourself first, do you have a car? Do you live in a nice apartment? Do you speak good English? And many more.

Car No

Apartment No

Good English No

Many more, like wat
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Crownstar01: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Car No

Apartment No

Good English No

Many more, like wat

Confidence. To approach a woman you need confidence. Like in my compound, these girls sometimes talk about me. They would say something like the man has so many fine girls even though he's quiet, other girls were like can't you see he speaks good? And he's humble. In my compound, there are about six beautiful girls now but I don't talk to them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Oovi5(f): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are these ladies lying?

Well done oo
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are these ladies lying?

Pele
Maybe it's not in your destiny to be in a relationship talk more of marriage.
Accept your fate. Ngwa, take biscuit, cry no more.
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Chiemeziejohn(m): 1:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Old joke shaa grin
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 13, 2020
bro let me just tell u the truth
if a lady is not attracted to u and yu bugging her for a relationship she will lie to u that she is already in a relationship so u would live her alone
the ones who are onto u and might be in a relationship would even lie to u that they are single so u can ask them out and they in turn will use that opportunity to ditch their guy cheesy
True though no lady is single but once a lady sees a guy she really likes she will ditch the other guy
if a girl keeps throwing it at ur face that she has someone anytime u talk to her then know she is not attracted to u.stop wasting ur time with such girls and also dont appear desperate .when u appear so desperate and needy it puts them off and they in turn use it to manipulate u.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2020
Fact1:
Lol,,,,,
This is the tipical example of what's happening to you,,,,wink

You:: hi,, i would like us to be friends

( In there mind they will be like)

Those girls::::,,,,(werey omo you think say i get time for boys like you ,,,, you wey no get money grin)

Or

You::,,, hi ,,,( smiling)

Those girls:::,,(oloribuu,,, you dat can't do without touching or looking forward for sex,grin i know dis face somewhere)

You:: hi you're looking beautiful,,haa who born this beautiful soul,,,,,

Those girls::,,,,(olofo,,,, your mouth too sweet ,,we know boys like you ,,just get d fuckout of here grin)

That's your problem op,,,,,,,grin

You get issue man,,,,tongue

hahhahahhaa in this day and age which kain guy go dey send chat to a lady saying hi..i would like us to be friends grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.no girl would take such a dude seriously grin
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 13, 2020
herbert10:
If you decide to Manage one girl that give you attention and get married early, your own don finish be that.

can you please explain this point
he means in some yrs time such a girl would look like his mother or elder sister cheesy
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Mrscarter(f): 4:28am On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

U Wan hurt me abi grin grin

Mrscarter is here

Yeah I came n I leftgrin
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2020
Your good heart will still take you far. Don't change that. [s]Although I think you're a troublemaker (in a funny way)[/s]. smiley
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by DenreleDave(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Glaciered:
Your good heart will still take you far. Don't change that. [s]Although I think you're a troublemaker (in a funny way)[/s]. smiley

Good heart? I leave people to judge that

Trouble maker? Yes

In a funny way? Very true...

Dt my nature Sha...

Gud morning Ma
Re: Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
hahhahahhaa in this day and age which kain guy go dey send chat to a lady saying hi..i would like us to be friends grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.no girl would take such a dude seriously grin
grin

Haha shey there's new mechanics nii?

Tell me nah,,,,,wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. / David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth / Can She Get Married At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.