Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Most Toughest Thing About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Toughest Thing About Love (1049 Views)

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us / The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Toughest Thing About Love by ceeplus(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2011
The first day i met her,i was scared to tell her how much i loved and cherished her.Her life-style was somewhat imitating.Though i was on jeans trouser with fitted top and my papa's cap,i thought she would tagged me irresponsible because she loved coperate attires so i decided to leave the discussion for another day.on our next meeting i comported myself and told her my innocent feelings,the rest is just a story.Now this the main PROBLEM.we loved each other that we cannot plan or do in the absence of each other.people admire us including my pastor.My mum loved her with passion,her mum took me as her own son,though they did not know each other.Suitors are flowing like river niger,she rejects them just because of me,she feels like killing me with hand whenever i tell her to consider one and get married,the simple truth is that before i will be ready to get married she will be offage.now this the beginning of the end of my story.HOW DO WE BREAK UP THIS LOVELY RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT HURTING EACH OTHER?
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by MrCork17: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2011
ceeplus:

The first day i met her,i was scared to tell her how much i loved and cherished her.Her life-style was somewhat imitating.Though i was on jeans trouser with fitted top and my papa's cap,i thought she would tagged me irresponsible because she loved coperate attires so i decided to leave the discussion for another day.on our next meeting i comported myself and told her my innocent feelings,the rest is just a story.Now this the main PROBLEM.we loved each other that we cannot plan or do in the absence of each other.people admire us including my pastor.My mum loved her with passion,her mum took me as her own son,though they did not know each other.Suitors are flowing like river niger,she rejects them just because of me,she feels like killing me with hand whenever i tell her to consider one and get married,the simple truth is that before i will be ready to get married she will be offage.now this the beginning of the end of my story.HOW DO WE BREAK UP THIS LOVELY RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT HURTING EACH OTHER? 

Bro. remember, It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye wink
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by Pweety4me(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2011
^Wow u speak advice? cheesy
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by Cougar2: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
ceeplus:

get a bank loan and marry her next month.
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by MrCork17: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Wow u speak advice? cheesy

I can be a gentleman! wink
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. remember, It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye wink

wow, the extra-chromosome, and you STILL manage to make sense?
*wipes tear* pretty soon we can promote you to second grade! PROGRESS @ LAST! cheesy
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by roymary: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
@OP

To have se'x with her for the first time is the most difficult. Whatever follows is not that stressful. lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2011
ceeplus:

cultures differ from place to place

but i dont understand this when suitor come to ask hand in marriage when he is not dating her

can explain to me who it works

where i came from, what come first is the two of you dating then both of you has to introduce each to one member of your family especially the aunt (your father's sister ), when you decide to marry each you then go back to the aunt and she has to tell you more about the family especially the marriage culture etc, this is also when you can tell the aunt the actual date of asking hand in marriage . she (aunt)will go and tell her brother (the girl's father) that niece want to get married and the guy's relative are coming on such a date
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by queenafric(f): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

shocked shocked shocked did Mr Cork really typed this or is there wool in my eyes?
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by viruz007(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2011
All hail Mr. Cork, Tyt!!!
@ op: i dn't 1 part, r u guys just frendz or u dating? Cuz i dn't see y u losing hope on a woman who looks hell bent on being wit u. B4 u tink of brk up, chew on this thoughts "Behind every successful man, is a wonderful woman."
Da ViRuZ has spoken. cool
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by drrionelli(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2011
Were one to address the topic by its title, one would have to say that the toughest thing about love is DEFINING it.

Please explain, ceeplus, how you knew "the first day (you) met her" that you loved and cherished her. This isn't "love" my friend, it's infatuation.
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by Dyt(f): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr, Cork:

I can be a gentleman! wink

opens eyes n mouth
den blinks conts
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by xxTosinvillexx: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2011
^Don't u know there are times madmen also reason better, it occur twice in a week so don't let Mr.Cork word hypnotize u
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by obowunmi(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2011
@OP how old is she now and what is considered off age ?
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by Omolola1(f): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2011
OP,

Why are you not ready to get married?
are you scared of commitment

Anyway, you would definitely hurt this gurl if you break up with her
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2011
hmmnn,
thinking long and hard

complicated
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by sexylogan(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

[b]Bro. remember, It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye wink [/b]
I'm in shock. Mr. Cork givin advice? This is surely a sign of end times. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by saintneo(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2011
op[size=18pt]The Bachelor[/size]
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by Blazay(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
What is wrong with all these juveniles? undecided
Don't they know that in ANY relationship, "darling" is the same TOE(term of endearment) as:

YOU DIRTY, STINKING, MODAFOKAAAH!!! angry
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by legba1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
you have simply toyed with her emotions and now you want to move on with that lame excuse.whichever way you go about it,you will end up hurting her real bad.
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by iice(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2011
Toughest thing would be heartbreaks but even that is glorious. But that's my own view
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by livedit(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
Regardless on how to end a relationship, it's going to hurt.  Rather it be as quietly, politely or lovingly. Granted she feels the same deep feelings as you.  With any loss, you are going to be hurt, heart broken and grieve.  That's all apart of the healing process.  But I can tell you this much, if you both agreed that it's best to part ways, then it's best to do it now than later.  The longer you hold on, the more harder and confusing it's going to get.  Ending a loving relationship is tough on everybody and alot of us has already been through it and probably even going through it right now.  But I'm saying all this to say, if you need to find the "right" words to say goodbye, you can seek God for wisdom and guidance or just let it drift away naturally by no more contact no matter how bad you get the urge.  Sometimes it's best to just back away and walk away peacefully and don't look back and keep moving forward.  The pain won't last forever.  That's IF you allow it too.  Just move on with your life and she will do the same.
Re: The Most Toughest Thing About Love by 190: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

^Don't u know there are times madmen also reason better, it occur twice in a week so don't let Mr.Cork word hypnotize u
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Its Complicated / Things You Didn’t Know About Kissing / No B Small Thing O :ladies In Court For Fighting Over Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.