Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,134 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake (56607 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Killdemboth: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2020
speakout2015:
I believe you can address or quote my post without insulting me...I strongly believe for as much you can't open your mouth to insult your dad at home, kindly be careful please so that sudden woe would not befall you...However, I stand to be quoted again, [s]Eastern part are NEVER friendly when it comes to appointing people from South or thereabout..Common sense knows this![/s]

You have smoked go and sleep.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by speakout2015: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2020
I can see that you are the type who exchange insulting words with your father at home...am not surprised when you failed to think before typing your opinion.

Killdemboth:

You have smoked go and sleep.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Emekaonline: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2020
greater9ija:
let him do his worse, soon, end of 4 years will be tommorow.

Unfortunately, some section of the country are bearing the brunt of their decision now. I remember how heaven was let loose when Buhari mentioned 95% vs 5%. Only fools expect to real where they did not sow
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by XGoldTeamLeader: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Like Eyitayo, like Ize Iyamu. Contested twice, failed twice! May their political souls rest in peace. Congrats to Akeredolu.

And congrats in advance to everyone who is about to cash in on XGold, which is to be launched in less than 2 hours!! It is from here that you can make your own money to use to contest and win your own election grin Link to join is below

https://forsage.io/t/f19gir/

For more enquries, join whatspp group

https:///EblAwTz8SF479Kd52nE4OL

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by antidisestablis: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
BabaIbo:

And you think the other parties didn't spend?
It is a matter of who spent most.
I am happy he won because I know what you guys can do in term of disturbing non-indigenes if Eyi defeated him.
I don't know if other party spend money, all i know is that APC spent 7 to 10k to buy vote.
Let me shock you, i'm not an indigene of ondo, so you got the concluding part wrong.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by flokii: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Killdemboth:

Only one appointment unleashed the tears all over you, you've not started crying, the Governor must do what's best for his state, if he feels an Igbo man or woman would give him the expertise he wants he will hire okay. Infrastructurally Akerwdolu has proven to be the best Governor Ondo has ever had. Man is working! If you are not from Ondo State FEM!!!

Go play with sand kid and fvck off my mentions
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by bidez(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
akeredolu won ondo election 2020 there was no jubilation anywhere, it was as if its a moment of mourning someone who has died. All social media platform were mute just because Ondo State people have lost victory to akeredolu....i tell things would never remain the same for the next four year but God is more than akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Smartwave: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rugaria:
They were busy having sleepless nights about how to remove the igbo first lady
now i understand you people problem. Inferiority complex.

Atiku married Yoruba woman TIti Atiku,
ex - Benue state governor married Yoruba woman - Yemisi Susan
Ex- Bauchi state governor married Yoruba woman - Biodun Yuguda etc. did you see anyone from southwest crying?
You guys should upgrade from been inferior in your own country.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Smooyis(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Killdemboth:

Shut you you guys are the chief of discrimination yet you were even considered for marriage, that's the annoying part. I for one cannot leave my pretty light skinned Igbo girls to go marry from Yoruba land or any other place for that matter, that doesn't mean I'm discriminating, it's all preference and choice. The actual discrimination is when you predict someone's loss in an election on the premise of him being married to a woman of another tribe, that's the discrimination and you Yorubas are notorious for that as we all saw here on Nairaland pre election era. Nothing you wan tell me.
Preference my foot. That is pride for you. Get rid of pride and be wise. Bye for now shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Jones4190(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Smartwave:

Ex- Bauchi state governor married Yoruba woman - Biodun Yuguda etc. did you see anyone from southwest crying?
Smartwave:

Smartwave:

I own you a bottle of whiskey and hot pepper soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.