Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men (14111 Views)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fearful coward.Get off my thread

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! Dumbo. I'm here to keep schooling you on your own thread.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
You're quite lucky I'm in good mood these days if not...

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! Yeah, right. I'm quivering. Coming from someone who has:

Claimed to be "tired of the back and forth"
Suggested to "give it a rest"
Said I should "FEM at this point"
Said about herself "No more shalaye from my end here"
Requested me to "Get off her thread" twice

You seem to be calling for a ceasefire, but your actions betray your request
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
I live in your head rent free.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! Actually, I know it is the other way round tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
I bet you even dream of me.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! Don't think too highly of yourself. You're starting to display narcissist tendencies... tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don't be shy, I know you dream about me.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! You are too inconsequential to even pop up in my dreams.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Is that why you sleep on my thread? cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! I'm here to school you on your own thread, and I've been doing just that tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
We both know that is not true.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! We both know that the evidence is within this thread.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
I like you, you're very mad.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! Confession time cheesy

I do not like or dislike you. But I like the fact that you do learn when being taught, even if you're in denial.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
You need to tone down on the weed.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! The one that you puffed and passed to me, right?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let's play a game, are you up for it?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol!!! Not playing any games with you tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okay
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Anfieldboss: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're quite lucky I'm in good mood these days if not...

The objective truth is that the African man is not monogamous in nature. Christianity and western education is what brought monogamy to Africa. Some men because of their religious beliefs and education have come to accept monogamy, but a large majority of african men are yet to accept it as a lifestyle. Polyandry was never practised nor accepted in the African society.

NB: I don't support men cheating on their wives as I am a practicing Christian so I would never endorse such.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Anfieldboss:

The objective truth is that the African man is not monogamous in nature. Christianity and western education is what brought monogamy to Africa. Some men because of their religious beliefs and education have come to accept monogamy, but a large majority of african men are yet to accept it as a lifestyle. Polyandry was never practised nor accepted in the African society.

NB: I don't support men cheating on their wives as I am a practicing Christian so I would never endorse such.
Did you really have to add the 'I'm a Christian' part?If without religion, you can't support what is right then...
I believe polygamy is a social conditioning, education and Christianity helped liberate many from.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Anfieldboss: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Did you really have to add the 'I'm a Christian' part?If without religion, you can't support what is right then...
I believe polygamy is a social conditioning, education and Christianity helped liberate many from.

Lol life is not black and white, there is no exact right or wrong unless there are laws clearly against such actions, people act based on what they believe in, that was why I brought in my faith...I will and cannot practise polygamy because of my beliefs, but to a Muslim, polygamy is perfectly alright. Besides, the Nigerian laws on marriage does not forbids it as opposed to western laws that see it as bigamy. The reason why I stated in my earlier post that religious beliefs and western education is what brought monogamy to Africa.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Anfieldboss:

Lol life is not black and white, there is no exact right or wrong unless there are laws clearly against such actions, people act based on what they believe in, that was why I brought in my faith...I will and cannot practise polygamy because of my beliefs, but to a Muslim, polygamy is perfectly alright. Besides, the Nigerian laws on marriage does not forbids it as opposed to western laws that see it as bigamy. The reason why I stated in my earlier post that religious beliefs and western education is what brought monogamy to Africa.
Polygamy is not an excuse to cheat though.If you have chosen to be with one partner, you have to respect your partner and honor the marriage vows.Cheating just shows how you lack self-control.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
MY EPILOGUE
MhisTahrah, my mission on this thread was not to disagree with or deny the claim that your op presented. Rather, it was to point out that the only link you presented to support your argument as at that time, as seen in my very first comment on page 2, did not do justice to your claim. The part of playing the Devil’s Advocate was to show that I could provide cogent counter arguments, even though I didn’t because it wasn’t necessary, like I said. You downplayed my recommendation of a “weight of evidence approach,” yet went ahead to later edit the op and insert 2 additional links to bolster your argument, essentially adopting my recommendation. That aside, I sincerely apologize for my role in the unnecessary mudslinging that this thread degenerated into. Rest assured, none of them were personal smiley

Fact1, you’re a lighthearted fellow. You need to reach out to people like AY, Basketmouth or Gordons. You surely do have a knack for comedy wink

To every other person viewing this thread (members and guests alike) and enjoying the face-off or shaking their heads in dismay, your viewership is greatly appreciated.

To everyone: Stay safe, work smart, and may the work of your hands yield fruit beyond your expectations!!!

OFFICIALLY UNFOLLOWING THIS THREAD…..LOADING…..100% COMPLETE

OFFICIALLY SIGNING OUT OF NAIRALAND…..LOADING…..100% COMPLETE

One last Lol!!! to wrap things up from me cool

Au revoir kiss
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
So FearlessOG created a moniker for this thread,,, e b things sha,,,,,, you said i should join comedy,,,, dats not my talent,,,,,

May god help us,,,,,,,,✌️✊❤️

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
FearlessOG I'm sorry too.
'shaking their heads in dismay', more like disdain. grin grin

It was fun bantering with you, but must you always shalaye?

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Laaa lass the thread is over,,,,,

That's tipical example of life,,if you get opportunity use it wisely because time is everything,,,,,,,,,

If compared to this thread,,,,,,,,

They discussed vital information with each other,,,, just imagine if they don't discuss all dis stories,,,, the thread will be over and no knowledge will be gained,,,,they use there time wisely qudus to all participants,,,,, expecially the last two animals,,,,,tongue

We learn new things everyday,,,,,wink

By the way,, lemme go and smoke,, because it kinda cold at this place,,,,,,man must disturb the brain tonight,,,,,,,smiley

Lalaticlorclor,,,,comman close thread for me abeg,,,,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Silentgroper(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Fact1:

Yes overconsumption isn't good at all,,,,,,,,,, morever I don't smoke,,, I'm just joking,,,,,,,,,,,,,☹️☹️
Was pretty obvious. White london is a cigarette nt a weed.
U're jxt a likkle boi.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
Was pretty obvious. White london is a cigarette nt a weed.
U're jxt a likkle boi.

grin grin,,,,

Shebi the person wey dey smoke both of it go know the difference,,,,,,,,,grin

I sha know say white London dem dey put ham for mouth,,,,,,,,smiley
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Silentgroper(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Fact1:

grin grin,,,,

Shebi the person wey dey smoke both of it go know the difference,,,,,,,,,grin

I sha know say white London dem dey put ham for mouth,,,,,,,,smiley
.. Lol. Funny guy. I be one drag u b4 bt as u dey cool, mke i jxt free u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend / My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? / Sarcasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.